To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Ticked@TinselTown

Bubba Wallace says he's never seen a garage pull like the one at Talladega: 'It’s a straight-up noose'

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

Bubba Wallace says he's never seen a garage pull like the one at Talladega: 'It’s a straight-up noose'

USA Today - Michelle R. Martinelli - LINK

<Excerpted>

NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. was a guest on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon on Tuesday following the FBI’s announcement that no charges will be filed related to the noose found in Wallace and the No. 43 Chevrolet team’s garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday. The FBI and U.S. Department of Justice said their investigation determined the noose had been in the garage stall since at least October 2019, and it was not a hate crime directed at Wallace or the team.

*snip*

Wallace never saw it hanging in person, and under NASCAR’s COVID-19 restrictions, he’s not even allowed to go to the garage and has to stay in his motorhome until called to his car for the start of the race.

*snip*

"I'm pissed. I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity." – NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace on social media reaction to the conclusion of the FBI investigation into the noose found in his team's garage https://t.co/YH4ynYqv64 pic.twitter.com/fB0m9Yj9FD

— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) June 24, 2020

*snip*

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

So he's determined to be as clueless and worthless as Colon (not a typo) Tinyd*ck.

I'm "shocked"..."startled" even...

:yawn: 

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, MontyPython said:

So he's determined to be as clueless and worthless as Colon (not a typo) Tinyd*ck.

I'm "shocked"..."startled" even...

:yawn: 

What I find hilarious is his wailing about his character and integrity are being tested.

What character?

What integrity?

You had one job, Bubba, and that was to drive.

And now you went and ruined that because your ego won't fit in the car.

• Agree (+1) 2

DJGoody

Bubba will be the new Kaperdick soon.  Petty Enterprises indicated that they were not going to renew his contract some time ago.  When no other team signs him the media will cry collusion and racism.  

• Agree (+1) 2

linewinder

Growing up in the 50s and 60s, most of my entertainment was of a cowboy theme. Hangings was a popular form of punishment for the bad guys. Therefore my playmates and I was curios on learning to tie a hang mans noose, with no racial underpinnings.

Beings this "noose" existed on that garage door pull, long before there was a chance a black man would occupy said garage; Isn't it possible a person tied the knot just to have a hand loop?

Has anyone seen an actual close up of the "noose"?. Was it a hang mans noose, or one of a dozen or more ways of tying a loop?

• Agree (+1) 2

searcher

From what I've read this was a bowline knot. Being around boats for 60+ years I've tied a couple of them. It's a loop in the end of a rope. I've also tied loops in the middle of a rope for cinching down loads on trucks. A noose is a slip knot designed to tighten down on whatever is in it. Not for what I'd use on a garage door rope. Someone came to a knee jerk conclusion and now Wallace is hurting himself by carrying on like this. There were knots like it in other garages and nothing racist to it. 

Mark

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

satellite66

Instead of working so hard to see nooses he should have just worked hard trying to get to the winners circle.  I guess he is afraid of circular things?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

linewinder
Posted (edited)

Exactly my point. There are a myriad ways of tying loops. 

Only one connotes hanging.

replying to Searcher

Edited by linewinder
forgot to quote
  • Agree (+1) 3

LeansToTheRight
Posted (edited)

What I find interesting is the continued displays of “racism is NOT a widespread issue in America” as evidenced by the very thing that Wallace praises about this particular situation: all of the drivers and crews coming together in solidarity against racist acts.  Notwithstanding that this particular situation was proven to not be an act of racism, EVERYONE is against the act of placing a noose in an area that would be meant as a scare-tactic or outright threat to someone.  There IS NOT widespread racism in this country, and this situation provides two very good arguments supporting that statement.  The Left chooses not to see this glaring fact.

Edited by LeansToTheRight
  • Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones

Jussie Smollett is on line 2, you stupid Huckleberry.

• Haha (+1) 3

PaleoPatriot

There are so many things wrong with this.  HE never saw the rope, the garages are assigned at random and the other garages have the same rope pull.  And as mentioned, a noose tightens and is no way one would be used to "pull" something.  And they sent 15 FBI agents to investigate?  Enough is enough.  All this crap is getting really old.  They should send the Petty team a bill for wasting everyone's time.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, LeansToTheRight said:

What I find interesting is the continued displays of “racism is NOT a widespread issue in America” as evidenced by the very thing that Wallace praises about this particular situation: all of the drivers and crews coming together in solidarity against racist acts.  Notwithstanding that this particular situation was proven to not be an act of racism, EVERYONE is against the act of placing a noose in an area that would be meant as a scare-tactic or outright threat to someone.  There IS NOT widespread racism in this country, and this situation provides two very good arguments supporting that statement.  The Left chooses not to see this glaring fact.

This kind of garbage and the riots in the streets will CREATE what they're supposedly protesting against and it'll be their own damned fault.

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

USA Today - Michelle R. Martinelli - LINK

<Excerpted>

NASCAR driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. was a guest on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon on Tuesday following the FBI’s announcement that no charges will be filed related to the noose found in Wallace and the No. 43 Chevrolet team’s garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday. The FBI and U.S. Department of Justice said their investigation determined the noose had been in the garage stall since at least October 2019, and it was not a hate crime directed at Wallace or the team.

*snip*

Wallace never saw it hanging in person, and under NASCAR’s COVID-19 restrictions, he’s not even allowed to go to the garage and has to stay in his motorhome until called to his car for the start of the race.

*snip*

"I'm pissed. I'm mad because people are trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity." – NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace on social media reaction to the conclusion of the FBI investigation into the noose found in his team's garage https://t.co/YH4ynYqv64 pic.twitter.com/fB0m9Yj9FD

— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) June 24, 2020

*snip*

What a baby.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
2 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

What a baby.

Don't you mean, what a bubba?

• Haha (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker

Is there an actual photo of the offending item?

Ticked@TinselTown
10 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Is there an actual photo of the offending item?

I think in the very first story about this there were 2 pics, one at a distance and then 1 zoomed in, both with arrows pointing at the item in question.

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
5 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I think in the very first story about this there were 2 pics, one at a distance and then 1 zoomed in, both with arrows pointing at the item in question.

Good lord. I wonder if he’d be happier with a monkey fist on his door?  Dunce has never watched Hang ‘em High or he’d know what a noose actually is instead of supposedly is. Mine be a turrible thing to wase. 

whwr55

The victim derangement is strong in this one, his midicloreans are off the scale

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

What I find hilarious is his wailing about his character and integrity are being tested.

What character?

What integrity?

You had one job, Bubba, and that was to drive.

And now you went and ruined that because your ego won't fit in the car.

He's now the official race card driver for NooseCar!

He refuses to drive any car that has a hood on it!

He's confused. He's supposed to strive to be the best racer, not the best racist?

The jokes a-plenty are all over the internet now! :lol:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DJGoody said:

Bubba will be the new Kaperdick soon.  Petty Enterprises indicated that they were not going to renew his contract some time ago.  When no other team signs him the media will cry collusion and racism.  

Now if Petty does not, he will be accused of racism? <_<

5 hours ago, linewinder said:

Growing up in the 50s and 60s, most of my entertainment was of a cowboy theme. Hangings was a popular form of punishment for the bad guys. Therefore my playmates and I was curios on learning to tie a hang mans noose, with no racial underpinnings.

Beings this "noose" existed on that garage door pull, long before there was a chance a black man would occupy said garage; Isn't it possible a person tied the knot just to have a hand loop?

Has anyone seen an actual close up of the "noose"?. Was it a hang mans noose, or one of a dozen or more ways of tying a loop?

He and the other snowflakes are all ASSuming that hangman's nooses are only for black people? (He's half white).
Many white people that have been hanged throughout history would disagree.

5 hours ago, searcher said:

From what I've read this was a bowline knot. Being around boats for 60+ years I've tied a couple of them. It's a loop in the end of a rope. I've also tied loops in the middle of a rope for cinching down loads on trucks. A noose is a slip knot designed to tighten down on whatever is in it. Not for what I'd use on a garage door rope. Someone came to a knee jerk conclusion and now Wallace is hurting himself by carrying on like this. There were knots like it in other garages and nothing racist to it. 

Mark

This. ^

It definitely was not a slip knot. It was as you said, a bowline knot. I have lots of pictures of the ropes at the Dega garages that I took myself during the tours I was on. All of the pull down doors there are alike and had the very same hand/finger loop tied into them.

5 hours ago, satellite66 said:

Instead of working so hard to see nooses he should have just worked hard trying to get to the winners circle.  I guess he is afraid of circular things?

BAZINGA! :lol:

3 hours ago, PaleoPatriot said:

There are so many things wrong with this.  HE never saw the rope, the garages are assigned at random and the other garages have the same rope pull.  And as mentioned, a noose tightens and is no way one would be used to "pull" something.  And they sent 15 FBI agents to investigate?  Enough is enough.  All this crap is getting really old.  They should send the Petty team a bill for wasting everyone's time.

15 FBI agents for a stupid fake "noose" and zero agents for Antifa and BLM terrorists destroying our statues and cities. <_<

• Like (+1) 1