To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

A black Sheriff just became Black Lives Matter’s enemy by dropping one fact they hate

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

A black Sheriff just became Black Lives Matter’s enemy by dropping one fact they hate

https://patriotpulse.net/

Black Lives Matter isn’t actually about black lives, as their name implies.

Their openly Marxist founder has admitted it is about destroying American history, and defeating Trump.

And this is proven after a black Sheriff became their new enemy because he dropped one fact they hate.

Black Lives Matter has proven they will jump on any police killing of a black person to promote their agenda.

It doesn’t matter how justified the police officers’ actions are, they will loot and burn buildings until they get their way.

This is proven by the shooting of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta.

Former officer Garrett Rolfe could get the death penalty for his actions after Brooks violently resisted arrested and shot a police taser he stole at him.

Atlanta prosecutors claim that Brooks was “cooperative” and “jovial” before being shot, which was true, up until the point he wasn’t.

While Black Lives Matter has gotten fake news networks like CNN to buy their telling of events, not everybody is buying it.

Burke County, GA Sheriff Alfonzo Williams, who is black, defended the officers’ actions in an interview with CNN, stating that he was “completely justified.”

Williams went on to explain exactly why.

Full Story

• Best Post (+1) 2

MontyPython

Yes OBVIOUSLY the shooting of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta was justified. The very idea that Officer Rolfe is facing murder charges is beyond insane. But that's the world today: Beyond insane.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Yes OBVIOUSLY the shooting of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta was justified. The very idea that Officer Rolfe is facing murder charges is beyond insane. But that's the world today: Beyond insane.

<_< 

Rule of law determined by consensus/popular opinion of minorities and thugs. In other words the outcry of democraps.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You know what?  When these rabid animals decide they need to start burning and looting and attacking people, since the police are being told to stand down by the spineless, witless idiots pandering to them, perhaps the citizens should fill the gap in the justice system and take care of things the way they should be taken care of.

' I didn't choose to self identify as a victim of racism and violence today when the little Antifa/BLMM punk decided to ________, so I chose to exercise my rights as a human being to protect myself against the imminent threat that they posed.  If you'd like the name of my lawyer, I would be happy to provide it.  He graduated top of his class from FU.'

This is true, but guess what?

The police would then arrest those of us doing this justice. Yes, that's right.

They stand down and let these thugs burn, loot and pillage as they please, but have no problem instantly arresting or ticketing churchgoers during the covid lockdowns or white counter protestors. The police leaderships (not necessarily the officers themselves) at the behest of slimy democrap elected officials everywhere always go after the easy docile conservative targets (us), not those that openly fight and resist them. In other words they will go after the easy peaceful white people in the blink of an eye while standing down and allowing violent minorities to do whatever the hell they want (because the police might get hurt!), especially in the big cities everywhere. Low hanging fruit is always easy.

This needs to change.

If the shooting starts, perhaps the police should voluntarily stand down and not go after those who are rightfully putting these vicious diseased animals down?

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

puttputt

Rock and Roll, that's exactly what I think will happen, too.  The minute a citizen puts these thugs down, the left wing loonies will be all over the place screaming where were the police when this was happening.

• Agree (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, puttputt said:

Rock and Roll, that's exactly what I think will happen, too.  The minute a citizen puts these thugs down, the left wing loonies will be all over the place screaming where were the police when this was happening.

:exactly:

And the police will arrest the ones who rightfully defended themselves and their property and let all of the lefty perps go free. We've seen this already happening in the big democrap run cities everywhere. How dare anyone impede or stop a BLM or Antifa protester from anything like looting, arson, destruction of property and hundred+ year old monuments? Free speech! But ONLY for THEM!

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, puttputt said:

Unfortunately, I believe that it's already happening, it's just NOT being reported unless a family member gets the word out.

Oh, and btw, :welcome:

• Agree (+1) 1

Italian Biker
12 hours ago, puttputt said:

That happened last week, a guy was attacked by rioters, one hit him with a skateboard then pulled a knife.  The victim pulled his legally carried gun and shot one of them.  He was initially charged, but I've heard charges were dropped.

• Agree (+1) 2