Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Be The Storm To Save America

https://canadafreepress.com/

By Tony Mangan 

June 27, 2020

Article:

mangan062720.jpg

Fate whispered to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm, the warrior whispered to fate, I AM THE STORM"

Dear citizens of the United States of America, there are a few facts about how things are going and YOU have to make a decision. There used to be a question from our past that asked “would you rather live on your feet, or die on your knees?” Look at the animals that have been unleashed on you and your families, people who burn, loot, destroy anything that has nobility.

These are cheats, liars and destroyers of good

If it is a beautiful piece of art or statuary, or even an anthem that speaks of your ancestors and benefactors that gave you a place where you could have a world of your own within a country created and dedicated in consecration to GOD.  With all of that said, do you for one moment believe these are the kind of people who care for a better world, a more fair and honest system, a fallen friend, a country that nurtured them perhaps that taught them how to stand on their hind legs?

Of course you don’t.  These cretins, who in the name of fighting against racism, have already gone into the streets and destroyed the lives of thousands of people who worked for decades to gain the benefits of a caring,  opportunity-laden society and these anarchists destroyed it in a week or two.

They used the death of a man they didn’t know nor obviously care about by creating havoc in the lives of thousands and did so in the name of that man. 

Short Story

ThePatriot

Americans all across this country are going to rise up in November and with one voice, like a raging storm from coast to coast, will tell the looters, liars, cheaters and destroyers of good that enough is enough!

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
19 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

Americans all across this country are going to rise up in November and with one voice, like a raging storm from coast to coast, will tell the looters, liars, cheaters and destroyers of good that enough is enough!

This won't be enough, however.

The looters, liars, cheaters and destroyers must all be brought to justice or nothing changes.

• Agree (+1) 2

ThePatriot
1 minute ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

This won't be enough, however.

The looters, liars, cheaters and destroyers must all be brought to justice or nothing changes.

And Trump's the man to see it gets done.  Here's to four more years of draining the swamp!

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

And Trump's the man to see it gets done.  Here's to four more years of draining the swamp!

It's not gonna happen at the local levels in our democrap cesspool cities however.

Last night here in our town square we had one more occurrence of black protestors shooting and killing one another again.

It was supposed to be an armed patriot militia group showing up (that never did) that the mayor said "we don't need you, we want the peaceful protestors" meaning his beloved repeatedly violent BLM protestors (which he implied were the peaceful ones) as he implied that the patriot militia group were violent ones and for them to stay away, all with zero proof or any history of such ever occurring. The Patriot militia never showed up, so the usual BLM protestors just got bored and shot each other instead, again.

Our mayor Fischer ("Mayor Beavis" I call him) is a joke. He kisses ass to every black group that there is, akin to appeasing/feeding a bear. He's so stupid that he doesn't realize what happens when he runs out of food for the bear? What will happen then? They have already gone to his house and interrupted a BBQ party there on the 13th. The city deployed several dump trucks and garbage trucks to block off the streets around his million+ dollar house to protect his party and property. It barely made the news (was swept under the rug so to speak). This was an abuse of taxpayer's resources to protect his sorry appeaser ass from his feeding those bears. All of his ass kissing and they want him removed from office. There is no appeasing of the bears.

Edited to add, turns out that I was right again. :D

https://www.wdrb.com/news/authorities-identify-suspect-in-fatal-shooting-at-jefferson-square-park/article_9521ad2e-b968-11ea-8665-7787ba5368d4.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/28/watch-gunman-opens-fire-during-louisville-protest/

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Taggart Transcontinental

I continue to be the storm, every call I respond to.

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown

Baby, I've been raging for a helluva long while now and I don't intend to stop.

That being said, not only do we need to vote for another four years of this administration, we also need to fight to see that the corrupt are driven OUT of office and prosecuted for their crimes, not merely accept that there is an investigation that never does anything but confirm what we knew to be true from the jump and there are NEVER any consequences.

Just my :2cents:

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection

Eb-Fqr2-Xk-AA8-MT.jpg

• Best Post (+1) 4