Capn'D

Trump Promotes Video of Supporter Yelling ‘White Power’: ‘Great People’

Rate this topic

Capn'D

www.mediaite.com

Article

By Ken MeyerJun 28th, 2020, 8:23 am

President Donald Trump praised his supporters on Sunday by sharing a video of one of them shouting “white power!”

“Thank you to the great people of The Villages,” said the president, in response to a video of a supporter in a golf cart emblazoned in Trump 2020 signs yelling “white power.”

“The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!!”

Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!! https://t.co/4Gg1iGOhyG

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 28, 2020

The video shared by the president showed several pro-Trump seniors in Florida having an exchange with anti-Trump protestors and supporters of Black Lives Matter and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. In the first 10 seconds of the video, one of the president’s supporters repeatedly shouts “white power” at the demonstrators.

• Disagree (-1) 7
  • Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot

Precisely, but mental midgets like the one who posted this just don't have the brain cells to comprehend what they see or hear.  They have to rely on their puppet masters to tell them what to think.

• Agree (+1) 4

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Just now, ThePatriot said:

Precisely, but mental midgets like the one who posted this just don't have the brain cells to comprehend what they see or hear.  They have to rely on their puppet masters to tell them what to think.

Selective obtuseness is their normal operating procedure. Every lefty that posts on this site does it all of the time.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

zurg

Hey CapnD, my sargent in the Finnish army (which kicked the commies’ asses BTW) always said, don’t be stupid and an ahole at the same time. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
1 hour ago, Capn'D said:

www.mediaite.com

Article

President Donald Trump praised his supporters on Sunday by sharing a video of one of them shouting “white power!”

“Thank you to the great people of The Villages,” said the president, in response to a video of a supporter in a golf cart emblazoned in Trump 2020 signs yelling “white power.”

“The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!!”

Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!! https://t.co/4Gg1iGOhyG

The video shared by the president showed several pro-Trump seniors in Florida having an exchange with anti-Trump protestors and supporters of Black Lives Matter and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. In the first 10 seconds of the video, one of the president’s supporters repeatedly shouts “white power” at the demonstrators.

Ok..that's enough child..because you posted another outright lie I hereby send you to your room and will not be looking at your posts for One Week...telling lies has consequences..and I still wonder why you hate Black People so much?..at any rate see ya in a week

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, Capn'D said:

www.mediaite.com

Article

Do you really think Trump posted it because somebody yelled "White power"?

Use your head. On second thought, let someone else make your decisions for you.

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
24 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Capn'D - For a while now I've been wondering if you're just the latest incarnation of a repeatedly-banned troll who pops up around here frequently. But I don't think so anymore for two reasons:

1 - The mods haven't banned you yet.

2 - That troll has appeared more than once during your time here.

So...now that I'm convinced you're not that specific troll...I'd like to know who you are and why you're here. After all, you start threads (like this one) but never return to them. You are obviously interested in stirring the pot, but don't seem to have any interest in actual debate or discussion or even argument. In other words, a complete waste of time. Is that really the only reason you're here? To waste everybody's time? Are you even reading any of these responses? Did you read this specific post I've just typed?

If not, why should anybody bother to read any of your threads? Respond to this, please, or prove yourself unworthy of anybody's attention.

<_< 

He/She/It seems to be one of those 5-cents-per-post democrat trolls attempting to suppress Trump supporter enthusiasm.

Note to his employers: It's not working.

• Agree (+1) 4

Oathtaker
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Capn'D - For a while now I've been wondering if you're just the latest incarnation of a repeatedly-banned troll who pops up around here frequently. But I don't think so anymore for two reasons:

So...now that I'm convinced you're not that specific troll...I'd like to know who you are and why you're here. After all, you start threads (like this one) but never return to them. You are obviously interested in stirring the pot, but don't seem to have any interest in actual debate or discussion or even argument. In other words, a complete waste of time. Is that really the only reason you're here? To waste everybody's time? Are you even reading any of these responses? Did you read this specific post I've just typed?

If not, why should anybody bother to read any of your threads? Respond to this, please, or prove yourself unworthy of anybody's attention.

<_< 

Technique 3 – ‘TOPIC DILUTION’
Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a ‘RESOURCE BURN.’ By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is focused enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a ‘gossip mode.’ In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts and towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to ‘drive in the wedge.’ By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

Edited by Oathtaker
Spacing and grammar
  • Agree (+1) 3

zurg

:popcorn:

Ticked@TinselTown
52 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

Massengil Man will likely not respond, but it was a valiant effort, Monty!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

CHANG

Who is this loser, sea captain wanna-be who throws these bombs and never defends his positions when context and reason destroy his arguments? 

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection
35 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Massengil Man

Sounds like more of a Colt man to me.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Confused 1

MontyPython
47 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

"...Massengil Man..."

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

7 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

EWWWWWW...!!!

:puke: 

• Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
40 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Oh my! :rolleyes:

• Agree (+1) 2

searcher
4 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

:rofl: My choice for post of the month,

Mark

Ticked@TinselTown
4 minutes ago, searcher said:

:rofl: My choice for post of the month,

Mark

:blush:  Awww, thanks...

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
13 minutes ago, zurg said:

Trump has removed the tweet now and says he didn’t hear the shout. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-deletes-tweet-video-white-power-chant

Will the left accept this explanation? Let’s see. 

Got any spare change to throw into a pool?

• Haha (+1) 2

gravelrash

Rebutting racist, planted fighting words with sarcasm is proof that PRESIDENT Donald Trump is what

That_Guy
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Respond to this, please, or prove yourself unworthy of anybody's attention.

You must prove yourself worthy.  So sayeth Monty Python, who will deny you any and all "attention" on an anonymous message board.

python2.gif

(you are the gift that keeps on giving, buddy)

Edited by That_Guy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

firecoco
4 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

You must prove yourself worthy.  So sayeth Monty Python, who will deny you any and all "attention" on an anonymous message board.

python2.gif

(you are the gift that keeps on giving, buddy)

I disagree with the person that posted this 100 out of 100 times but this is funny

• Agree (+1) 2