To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Smackdown: Richard Grenell puts rabid leftist Ted Lieu in his place over new Russia hoax canard

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Smackdown: Richard Grenell puts rabid leftist Ted Lieu in his place over new Russia hoax canard

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Monica Showalter

June 28, 2020

Article:

It's happening again. The left is out of arguments against President Trump so now it's recycling old ones.

In an anonymously sourced article, the New York Times reports that President Trump and his lieutenants knew all about a Russian bounty placed on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan. This, while Trump knew all about it and still was inviting Russia's President Vladimir Putin to a G-7 and otherwise making nice with him. The idea was to make Trump appear indifferent to American lives on the front lines in the name of cozying up to Putin.

WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Just one problem: It wasn't true. And former acting Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, has come out swinging, taking on far-left Rep. Ted Lieu, who bought into it hook, line and sinker.

Full Story

MontyPython

Gollygeewhiz! Leftist are recycling old lies because their newer lies are just as stupid?

What a shock.

<_< 

zurg

I guess he believed it in lieu of the truth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

In an anonymously sourced article, the New York Times reports that President Trump and his lieutenants knew all about a Russian bounty placed on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan. 

If you don't have the spine to speak out, especially AFTER the hoax has been proven to be just that, a fraud, then why should anyone waste their time listening to this garbage?

Well, I know it's because of the rabid TrumpHate that drives all leftards batsh*t crazy, but I can't imagine anyone not suffering from that particular parasitic infection to pay any attention to this bilge.

PaleoPatriot

Russia again.  I bet they are going to bring Stormy Daniels back in at the end of October.  And, here's the kicker, an anonymous source heard from a friend of his cousin's ex-wife that Trump is in collusion with some Macedonia data farmers to steal the election again.

• Agree (+1) 2

Squirrel

Don’t we have a Russian expert on the subject? Maybe someone that can call family back home

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup

Grenell  vs. Loser Lieu. 

The bitchslap heard around America.

grimreefer
11 hours ago, PaleoPatriot said:

Russia again.  I bet they are going to bring Stormy Daniels back in at the end of October.  And, here's the kicker, an anonymous source heard from a friend of his cousin's ex-wife that Trump is in collusion with some Macedonia data farmers to steal the election again.

I thought you were going full Dark Helmet there for a moment. :D