To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Biden’s Bad Day: Confuses Obama With Trump, Loses Place In Middle Of Answer’ ‘…I Can’t Remember…

Rate this topic

Liz

BPR

Tom Tillison

June 28, 2020

Excerpt:

Former Vice President Joe Biden spend more than two months in his basement as a result of the Wuhan flu imported from China, but some Democrats had to be thrilled that the presumptive 2020 presidential nominee was tucked away for reasons other than the coronavirus.

It’s not just that the 77-year-old candidate is walking gaffe machine, his memory is suspect and he often struggles to complete a sentence, as concerns over his mental capacity grow ever louder.

President Donald Trump and his campaign have made it clear that the issue will be fodder for the upcoming election, as seen in a video shared online Saturday of Biden confusing Barack Obama with Trump.

Note the hashtag: “BarelyThereBiden.”

*snip*

The hashtag borrows from the president’s own words, as seen in an interview earlier this month on Fox News, when he was asked to respond to Biden claiming he’d try to steal the election.

“Look, Joe’s not all there. Everybody knows,” Trump replied. “And it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in the basement or wherever he is and he doesn’t come out.”

Just last week, he stumbled in declaring that 120 million Americans had died from the coronavirus. That error coming after Biden once said 150 million died from gun violence — at this rate, Ol’ Joe is going to have the entire population decimated before we cast a vote.

Saying the COVID-19 death figure “is beyond a normal mistake,” Trump called out the double standard at play here: “If I ever said something so mortifyingly stupid, the Fake News Media would come down on me with a vengeance.”

Biden was participating in a virtual town hall on Asian American & Pacific Islander issues.

At one point, he was asked about being more visible in his campaign, and about what he will do in his first 100 days to create a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

Naturally, he pandered to the audience, declaring that he will push for amnesty for all, but he forgot the simple two-part question.

And the Trump campaign was only too happy to point it out.

“You asked other parts of a question, I can’t remember what other ones were,” he is heard saying below. “One was what I’m going to do about immigration, what was the other part? Was that it?”

*snip*

Full Story

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg

"I'm here to announce my choice for the next vice President of the United Counties of Canada. Everyone ready? Here goes....her name is....er, what's her name again..."

• Haha (+1) 1

Natural Selection

The debates with Trump are going to be hilarious! They've got Quid Pro Joe locked away cramming for the debate 24/7. We know the corrupt media will give him the questions beforehand. It doesn't matter. All of those answers they stuffed in his head will cause a short circuit. Wouldn't be surprised if the debate is time-delayed so they can cut to their panel of "expert analysts" before Biden's gaffes hit the airwaves. If I was Trump I would arrange to have a couple 8 year-old girls in the front row to mess with Biden's concentration. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Just last week, he stumbled in declaring that 120 million Americans had died from the coronavirus. That error coming after Biden once said 150 million died from gun violence — at this rate, Ol’ Joe is going to have the entire population decimated before we cast a vote.

Well, since the Democrats have a curious knack for collecting all the votes from dead citizens, it doesn't seem that odd...  

:rolleyes:

• Agree (+1) 1

moocow

I still maintain that Biden will not get the nomination, or if he does, he’ll quickly resign or die thereafter (but in time for all the ballots to be printed correctly with the new nominee). Not sure if the Dim party brokers used Biden to keep Sanders and bay, or thought that he was in better health back when the primaries started, but it’s abundantly clear now that Biden lacks the mental capacity to be president (not that he ever really had it, but at least he could try and fake it). 

Currahee!

IF there is a debate.....and there probably will be at least one....let us all pay CLOSE attention to Biden’s head.....ESPECIALLY ....his ears ......to see if he has some sort of ear piece......feeding him answers......watch for the “delay” before he answers ..........remember Hillary’s lectern “screen” that would light her up when she answered a question?  I think Joe will probably need both......

This, however, presumes that Biden——like Moocow said......actually makes it to the convention.  I’m with Cow on this one.....”something” is going to happen.....and Joe will step back ...... onto that ash heap of history....and the Dems will have a “free-for-all” brokered convention......first one since 1952.....”godfather” Soros will be furiously pulling strings ......shoveling bags o’ cash......from behind the curtain....Bernie Bros will be chanting—banging gongs & drums on the convention floor,  BLM/ANTIFA/CPUSA/Faulks mask wearing ANARCHISTS will be in the streets burning <censored> down.....ALL wearing masks......but not to prevent the “Corolla” plague.........the local police will be ordered to “stand down” and the Democrat Paladins will pronounce on ABCNBCBSCNNMSNBC-DailyShowNYT et al.....that all of this is “Democracy at work!”

Tighten your seatbelt....put your tray tables and seats in their upright position.......it’s going to be a bumpy ride......

• Agree (+1) 3

zurg

Biden will suddenly develop a need for a “hearing aid”, just before the debates, you just wait and see. But only in one ear. (However, he’ll get totally confused because he’ll have two people talking at the same time, and I don’t think he can walk and chew gum at the same time.) 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

I'd feel bad for Biden... if he hadn't been one of the most corrupt politicians of my lifetime.

• Agree (+1) 4

ilja

I think it's an act. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Liz
10 hours ago, zurg said:

"I'm here to announce my choice for the next vice President of the United Counties of Canada. Everyone ready? Here goes....her name is....er, what's her name again..."

That's painfully close to the truth.  

• Agree (+1) 2

Liz
45 minutes ago, ilja said:

I think it's an act. 

He is a proven liar but I don't think he's capable to sustaining the ruse.

• Agree (+1) 3

Noclevermoniker
3 hours ago, zurg said:

Biden will suddenly develop a need for a “hearing aid”, just before the debates, you just wait and see. But only in one ear. (However, he’ll get totally confused because he’ll have two people talking at the same time, and I don’t think he can walk and chew gum at the same time.) 

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

• Haha (+1) 3

Severian
59 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

An oldie but goodie.

BootsieBets

Is anyone else reminded of the original Star Trek episode "Patterns of Force" when thinking of Biden?  The Enterprise goes looking for missing Federation observer, Gill, and finds him on a planet that has become patterned after Nazi Germany.  Gill has become a Hitler like character, who no one but his advisors actually can talk to.  It turns out, he has been drugged and his speeches are piped out to the masses while he just sits in a booth.  The real ruler is his second in command, who has control of Gill.  Biden is Gill and his advisors have control of him.  The VP will be the actual ruler, albeit still controlled by the all powerful advisors.  I see Biden in a booth and the democrats seem to get closer to Germany in the 30's all the time.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
11 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

Is anyone else reminded of the original Star Trek episode "Patterns of Force" when thinking of Biden?  The Enterprise goes looking for missing Federation observer, Gill, and finds him on a planet that has become patterned after Nazi Germany.  Gill has become a Hitler like character, who no one but his advisors actually can talk to.  It turns out, he has been drugged and his speeches are piped out to the masses while he just sits in a booth.  The real ruler is his second in command, who has control of Gill.  Biden is Gill and his advisors have control of him.  The VP will be the actual ruler, albeit still controlled by the all powerful advisors.  I see Biden in a booth and the democrats seem to get closer to Germany in the 30's all the time.

Yup, I remember that episode. The "second in command" (wink wink) is played by Skip Homeier.

And yup, I think that's a good analogy.

:yes: 

Tabla_Man

This is why I can't take any of the polling seriously right now.  I think it's very likely Biden has some form of dementia, and I don't say that lightly.  The media has hidden him from the public largely, they are waiting for the moment he makes his running mate choice, and Biden's campaign will focus specifically on his running mate and not him.  At some point He's going to have to be out in public more, where he constantly makes mistakes, and it's an obvious frustration for his handlers.

• Agree (+1) 1

BootsieBets
41 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Yup, I remember that episode. The "second in command" (wink wink) is played by Skip Homeier.

And yup, I think that's a good analogy.

:yes: 

Yep, I always liked Skip Homeier.  He was in a lot of old TV series, great character actor!

And I have thought of this episode more and more when I see Biden in his basement!

• Agree (+1) 1

ilja
20 hours ago, Liz said:

He is a proven liar but I don't think he's capable to sustaining the ruse.

Yes, it's possible he has dementia now but I still believe the worst statements are on purpose in order to give the Democrats good talking points for replacing him. Did you hear those audios of him talking to Ukraine's former President when he was pretty much giving him direction of what he expected out of him?

Joe did not sound delirious at all during that time but very calculating. Yes, someone can lose it in 4 years time but I just don't believe the man on those audios has changed that much during that time. I suspect this is his way of playing along with his dirty partners so they can choose their own candidate without having to leave it up to chance and most important to Joe, a way to avoid prosecution.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
21 hours ago, ilja said:

I think it's an act. 

Like his run for POTUS. 

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
2 hours ago, ilja said:

Yes, it's possible he has dementia now but I still believe the worst statements are on purpose in order to give the Democrats good talking points for replacing him. Did you hear those audios of him talking to Ukraine's former President when he was pretty much giving him direction of what he expected out of him?

Joe did not sound delirious at all during that time but very calculating. Yes, someone can lose it in 4 years time but I just don't believe the man on those audios has changed that much during that time. I suspect this is his way of playing along with his dirty partners so they can choose their own candidate without having to leave it up to chance and most important to Joe, a way to avoid prosecution.

Interesting possibility. 

Although, for the dims to go this route, they know they’re probably throwing the election away, at least presidency. They’ll hand pick someone like Warren and Bernie Bros will go crazy. 

Severian
17 hours ago, BootsieBets said:

Excellent observation. Biden is a ventriloquists dummy, and not a very good one at that. If he does make it into office, just who will have their hand up his backside working the controls? No one anyone voted for that's for sure.

• Agree (+1) 2

ilja
8 hours ago, zurg said:

Interesting possibility. 

Although, for the dims to go this route, they know they’re probably throwing the election away, at least presidency. They’ll hand pick someone like Warren and Bernie Bros will go crazy. 

I've been thinking all along it will be Michelle and possibly Hillary. However, lately Oprah has been coming to mind too as a possible VP. I keep remembering her in that picture with Harvey Weinstein and a young starlet where Oprah looks like she's offering the actress up on a serving tray. 

• Agree (+1) 1