To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley to Congress: ‘BLM is a mandate … It’s time. Pay us what you owe us’

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley to Congress: ‘BLM is a mandate … It’s time. Pay us what you owe us’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Vivek Saxena

June 27, 2020

Article:

Far-left House Democrat Rep. Ayanna Pressley, a black woman, delivered a brief speech Thursday in which she called for America to “[p]ay us what you owe us.”

By “us,” she meant black people and by “pay,” she meant reparations.

The incendiary remark was part of a wider statement pertaining to the Justice in Policing Act, a police reform bill that’s been championed by Democrats.

FYI, Senate Republicans drafted their own police reform bill, the “Just and Unifying Solutions To Invigorate Communities” (or JUSTICE) Act, though it’s been ignored, downplayed, belittled and demeaned by their Democrat colleagues.

“Madam Speaker, I rise today on behalf of every black family that has been robbed of a child. On behalf of every family member that has been forced to see their loved one lynched on national television. Driving while black. Jogging while black,” Pressley’s speech began.

“Sleeping while black. We have been criminalized for the very way we show up in the world. Under the harsh gaze of far too many, my black body is seen as a threat, always considered armed.”

Full Story

Howsithangin

Always with the hand out. 

Don't count on it sweetie.  And even if we collectively lost our minds and decided that we wanted to do so, we can't.  We're Trillions in debt, in no small part because of the Trillions that this nation has given to 'you' since the 1960s, and with little to show for it.

Trillions you've been given, and trillions you've pissed away. Nobody believes that that continued throwing of good money after bad is going to make any difference, or is going to stop you from coming around in 10 years  wanting more.

So censored off.

Move to a better place if you don't like it.  Just see if you can have it better anywhere else..

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

small.106297023_307732693714976_25349536

• Agree (+1) 4

RedSoloCup

Cram it, Baldy. 

Ticked@TinselTown

“Madam Speaker, I rise today on behalf of every black family that has been robbed of a child. On behalf of every family member that has been forced to see their loved one lynched on national television. Driving while black. Jogging while black,” Pressley’s speech began.

“Sleeping while black. We have been criminalized for the very way we show up in the world. Under the harsh gaze of far too many, my black body is seen as a threat, always considered armed.”

Wow, I think Ms. Impressed With Herself took way too many arrogant pills.  However, as one of her ilk said famously, never let a crisis go to waste, she's grandstanding while the climate in the nation allows anyone with an agenda to pontificate...

Unless, of course, you're white, you're conservative, you don't agree with the agenda du jour, you have facts that refute the vehement outrage that whips up the goggle eyed sheeple hanging on every new tale of injustice regardless their veracity.

The left thinks that the time is ripe to push this reparations bullsh*t to break open the treasury and loot it.

There's a camel and a straw very close to meeting, and the results will not be rainbows and unicorns once the dust settles.

• Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker

Piss off, 8 Ball. 

• Haha (+1) 1

PaleoPatriot

Hate to disappoint her, but my "white privilege " hasn't worked out well enough to pay for it.  And if I did have money, I'd burn it before giving it to her ignorant marxist scheme. 

• Like (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I owe them nothing.

But, I'm willing to donate generous quantities of copper and lead to them for their cause?

gravelrash
11 hours ago, pepperonikkid said:

Extorting from the floor of the House of Representatives while black.