To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Howsithangin

BLM Mob Threatens to ‘Shut Down’ Target Store: ‘Stop Calling the Police’ on ‘Black People’ [No matter what crimes they commit[

Rate this topic

Howsithangin

LINKBLM Mob Threatens to ‘Shut Down’ Target Store: ‘Stop Calling the Police’ on ‘Black People’ [No matter what crimes they commit[

REDSTATE; Posted at 7:30 pm on June 28, 2020 by Mike Miller

A Black Lives Matter mob descended on a Washington, D.C., Target store on Saturday, threatening to shut down the store’s business if it doesn’t stop calling the police on black people.

As they entered the store, the mob responded to a protest leader with a megaphone, repeatedly chanting:

“All black people, living around this neighborhood, living around in this neighborhood, because you prioritize money over people, so until you stop calling the police, we continue to shut your business down.”

Journalist Drew Hernandez, who filmed the BLM threat to Target, wondered why there were no police on-site, as well. The host of the YouTube/Instagram “Lives Matter Show” wrote on Twitter:

“I really would like to know why DC Police allowed BLM to trespass into a DC Target to make threats tonight with customers still inside.”

Perhaps Hernandez need look no further for an answer than D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, who earlier this month was embroiled in a very public feud with President Trump over Trump’s decision to deploy the National Guard to Capital streets in an effort to quell the violence. As we reported at the time, Bowser’s response was to boot the Guard from D.C.-area hotels.

Later in the evening, Hernandez, still probably wondering where the police were, filmed the mob as it walked through a D.C. neighborhood, chanting demands for a “cop free zone.”

<snip>

LINK

Ticked@TinselTown

So... now they're pushing for black crimes don't count?

• Agree (+1) 2

grimreefer

OFFS. These blm morons have the thought capacity of bacteria.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

DJGoody
Posted (edited)

So BLM doesn't want equality.  They want special treatment, lawlessness and free stuff!  

Edited by DJGoody
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

zurg
27 minutes ago, DJGoody said:

So BLM doesn't want equality.  They want special treatment, lawlessness and free stuff!  

Yeah, a bit of a mini-ISIS, so far without the beheadings. They don’t want democracy, that’s for sure. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection

It's pretty clear that Black Lives Matter is not really about black lives. They chose to protest the least significant threat to their lives. If you look at all of the causes of black deaths, being killed by the police is likely the smallest percentage in the whole list.

It's pretty clear that BLM is about people who don't like being forced to live within our laws. They want to tear down society because it's civilized society they don't like. They don't mind blacks killing blacks because they figure those blacks had it coming to them. They just don't want society telling them they can't kill that black guy that just dissed them. They don't want society telling them they can't drive drunk and pass out in the Wendy's drive-thru lane. They don't want society telling them they can't sell untaxed cigarettes. They don't want society telling them they can't walk down the middle of the street after stealing from a convenience store. They don't want society telling them they can't resist arrest.

Basically, they don't want a civilized society.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Severian

Civil society and civilization be white. Derp.

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection
6 minutes ago, Severian said:

Civil society and civilization be white. Derp.

A quick look around the world would tend to support that theory.

Severian

End cultural appropriation now. Ever person of color must cease and desist using any piece of technology or anything else developed by a white person.

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
46 minutes ago, Severian said:

End cultural appropriation now. Ever person of color must cease and desist using any piece of technology or anything else developed by a white person.

Yup, and they can start with blues music. (I'm pretty sure you, Sev, have seen me explain this before, but for the sake of any newcomers): Black people playing blues music is a direct form of cultural appropriation.

Whenever I say that, somebody always responds with something like "Huh? Black people invented blues music, didn't they?"

Yes, but white Europeans invented the guitar, the piano/keyboards, saxophones and other horns. And the Chinese invented the harmonica. So as long as blacks play the blues without guitars, keyboards, horns or harmonicas, that's fine. But if they use any of those instruments, they're engaging in cultural appropriation, aren't they?

:whistle: :tap: :whistle: 

Ticked@TinselTown
7 hours ago, DJGoody said:

Wait...  Don't they already get that NOW?

• Best Post (+1) 1

DJGoody
27 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Wait...  Don't they already get that NOW?

Not according to them.  

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
26 minutes ago, DJGoody said:

Not according to them.  

As we've learned, there is their truth and THE truth, and rarely the twain shall meet.

• Haha (+1) 2

BootsieBets
9 hours ago, DJGoody said:

I think I posted this when I first signed up here years ago, but yes, they do want special treatment – and they also want revenge!  I took a Civil Rights in America class in my callow youth back in the 70’s in high school and got into a bit of an argument with a black girl about affirmative action.  She said AA didn’t go far enough, didn’t do enough to make up for all the wrongs done to the blacks for centuries, didn’t help them get ahead of the white man.  When I said that it sounded to me like what she wanted was revenge, she said D@mn Right!  Opened my eyes.  Up till then, I was naively thinking that equality and fairness was the goal we – Civil Rights – were working for.  I was wrong.  Well guess she is getting her revenge now. 

By the way, BLM is a Marxist front group, and they don't want equality or anything like it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
53 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

I think I posted this when I first signed up here years ago, but yes, they do want special treatment – and they also want revenge!  I took a Civil Rights in America class in my callow youth back in the 70’s in high school and got into a bit of an argument with a black girl about affirmative action.  She said AA didn’t go far enough, didn’t do enough to make up for all the wrongs done to the blacks for centuries, didn’t help them get ahead of the white man.  When I said that it sounded to me like what she wanted was revenge, she said D@mn Right!  Opened my eyes.  Up till then, I was naively thinking that equality and fairness was the goal we – Civil Rights – were working for.  I was wrong.  Well guess she is getting her revenge now. 

By the way, BLM is a Marxist front group, and they don't want equality or anything like it.

Then I guess the letters stand for:

Better

Let 

Me...

Do whatever they want, take whatever they want, burn whatever they want, say whatever they want, kill whomever they want and ALL OF IT is their due for being so oppressed...  Is that the gist of the situation we're in now?

Gotta say, this sh*t is wearing pretty effing thin... 

To quote an old movie, 'It's anorexic'.

• Agree (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

So these morons are making an open threat and demand for someone to give them something against their will out of a threat of violence, bodily harm or property theft and damage?

That's the very definition of robbery, folks.

These morons all need to be shot.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
3 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

So these morons are making an open threat and demand for someone to give them something against their will out of a threat of violence, bodily harm or property theft and damage?

That's the very definition of robbery, folks.

These morons all need to be shot.

If you will allow me to mix a little old and new...  Adam Ant and Dexter...

Stand and deliver, motherf*cker!

• Haha (+1) 1

gravelrash

I would agree, RNRRW. Except BLM has proved itself an extortion racquet. Moreso, they are engaged in economic if not outright domestic terrorism.  PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump has made his point that Democrat-run cities and states are &lt;censored&gt;holes. Time to "cancel" them.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
17 minutes ago, gravelrash said:

I would agree, RNRRW. Except BLM has proved itself an extortion racquet. Moreso, they are engaged in economic if not outright domestic terrorism.  PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump has made his point that Democrat-run cities and states are &lt;censored&gt;holes. Time to "cancel" them.

Past due, really, but sometimes you need to give people just enough rope to, well, you know the rest... :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
4 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Then I guess the letters stand for:

Better

Let 

Me...

Do whatever they want, take whatever they want, burn whatever they want, say whatever they want, kill whomever they want and ALL OF IT is their due for being so oppressed...  Is that the gist of the situation we're in now?

Gotta say, this sh*t is wearing pretty effing thin... 

To quote an old movie, 'It's anorexic'.

I use the term "BLM" after a bad chili night.  Or when I'm cleaning the cat box; lots of BLM

• Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, Howsithangin said:

I use the term "BLM" after a bad chili night.  Or when I'm cleaning the cat box; lots of BLM

:yes:  I've seen plenty of that in the cat box I plow, too! 

• Haha (+1) 1