Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

SCREENSHOT: WaPo Global Opinions editor deletes vile tweet warning white women of ‘revenge’

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

pepperonikkid

SCREENSHOT: WaPo Global Opinions editor deletes vile tweet warning white women of ‘revenge’

 

https://twitchy.com/

 by Greg P.

on June 28, 2020

 

Article:

 

WTF.

Karen Attiah, the Washington Post’s Global Opinions editor, just deleted this that said, “White women are lucky that we are just calling them ‘Karen’s’. And not calling for revenge”:

The lies & tears of White women hath wrought:

-The 1921 Tulsa Massacre
-Murder of Emmet Till
-Exclusion of Black women from feminist movements
-53% of white women voting for Trump.

White women are lucky that we are just calling them "Karen's".

And not calling for revenge.

— Karen Attiah (@KarenAttiah) June 28, 2020

And, yes, we have a screenshot:

 

 

Full Story

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg

What does revenge on white women look like, Karen? 
 

(Aside: it’s “funny” how you call conservative women Karens, Karen, when your side are the actual Karens, Karen.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Novaprime
16 minutes ago, zurg said:

What does revenge on white women look like, Karen? 
 

(Aside: it’s “funny” how you call conservative women Karens, Karen, when your side are the actual Karens, Karen.) 

It appears that her parents named her appropriately. Sorry to all the other Karens that behave normally and have to live with a stigma attached to their name.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown

Hey, Karen, here's a white woman who would be very interested to see what you think is appropriate revenge because I'm a white woman.

If we're keeping score about women's lies and what they wrought, will you be bringing Tawanna Bradley to the luncheon?  Crystal Mangum? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython

Before we condemn too loudly, I think it's fair to point out that right here at RN we post plenty of nasty things to and about leftists. And DON'T think I'm pretending to be "holier than thou", because I do it too. Yup, I say some pretty foul things about leftists/Democrats/"progressives" around here, and I'm by no means the only one. So, was this crack from Karen Attiah a sh*tty thing to say? Yup, it sure was. But it's really no worse than some of the things we say too.

:shrug: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Before we condemn too loudly, I think it's fair to point out that right here at RN we post plenty of nasty things to and about leftists. And DON'T think I'm pretending to be "holier than thou", because I do it too. Yup, I say some pretty foul things about leftists/Democrats/"progressives" around here, and I'm by no means the only one. So, was this crack from Karen Attiah a sh*tty thing to say? Yup, it sure was. But it's really no worse than some of the things we say too.

:shrug: 

 

You wanna moderate my lunch with her?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
1 minute ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You wanna moderate my lunch with her?

:lol: 

LOL, no, I think I'd have to duck too often.

;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

:lol: 

LOL, no, I think I'd have to duck too often.

;)

 

Damned straight. 

This gray mare might not be what she used to be, but I can damned well hold my own against some snarky little bitch who has decided that she will happily show her hatred, ignorance and hypocrisy by stating that all white women should be subject to violence because there have been instances where some white women have lied about black men.

As I mentioned, there are also instances of black women lying about the actions of white men who caused significant damage. Should all black women be awaiting revenge?

If all of this hullabaloo that's creating riots in the streets and burning businesses is all about racial equality ( and yes, I know it isn't, but THEY CLAIM IT IS, along with other gimme-gimme-gibberish) then to have someone who holds a pulpit to reach the masses spout off with this bilge just underscores that these petulant snot rags need to be schooled.

Calling an idiot an idiot is not badmouthing them, it's simply stating an observation based on the facts presented.

Calling for open season on white women is something else entirely, and that's what this bitch was advocating.

She wants to start somewhere, I'll be her huckleberry, but I can guarantee you, she won't like the jam I make.

 

Edited by Ticked@TinselTown
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
3 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Damned straight. 

This gray mare might not be what she used to be, but I can damned well hold my own against some snarky little bitch who has decided that she will happily show her hatred, ignorance and hypocrisy by stating that all white women should be subject to violence because there have been instances where some white women have lied about black men.

As I mentioned, there are also instances of black women lying about the actions of white men who caused significant damage. Should all black women be awaiting revenge?

If all of this hullabaloo that's creating riots in the streets and burning businesses is all about racial equality ( and yes, I know it isn't, but THEY CLAIM IT IS, along with other gimme-gimme-gibberish) then to have someone who holds a pulpit to reach the masses spout off with this bilge just underscores that these petulant snot rags need to be schooled.

Calling an idiot an idiot is not badmouthing them, it's simply stating an observation based on the facts presented.

Calling for open season on white women is something else entirely, and that's what this bitch was advocating.

She wants to start somewhere, I'll be her huckleberry, but I can guarantee you, she won't like the jam I make.

 

I sure hope you didn't get the impression I was "defending" what that b*tch said. No, it was vile. But isn't it just as vile when somebody here at RN tells a leftist something like "Get a Makarov and a bullet. It'll be quick and painless..." In my opinion both are equally rotten things to say.

And once more, a confession on my part: I say those awful things too. And I chuckle when somebody else does. So this isn't intended as a "holier than thou" sermon. I'm just as bad as anybody else.

B)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
Just now, MontyPython said:

I sure hope you didn't get the impression I was "defending" what that b*tch said. No, it was vile. But isn't it just as vile when somebody here at RN tells a leftist something like "Get a Makarov and a bullet. It'll be quick and painless..." In my opinion both are equally rotten things to say.

And once more, a confession on my part: I say those awful things too. And I chuckle when somebody else does. So this isn't intended as a "holier than thou" sermon. I'm just as bad as anybody else.

B)

 

That's directed at ONE person.

This was something far bigger than that.

And, no, I don't think you're defending what she said, but what she said is different than the example you've offered.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that my tolerance glands closed up shop about 12 years ago, so I've got little to no sympathy for the imbecility of the left and their adjacent jackhole enablers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gravelrash

Juanita Broderick

 

Duke Lacrosse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin

Why isn't this censored being charged with threats of violence? 

:doh:      oops, forgot, Black Privilege

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Why isn't this censored being charged with threats of violence? 

:doh:      oops, forgot, Black Privilege

 

Well if you read it more carefully, you'll see she didn't threaten violence. In fact, she specifically pointed out that they're not threatening violence (or more specifically, "revenge".)

:shrug: 

 

Edited by MontyPython

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
USNJIMRET
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

 

Well if you read it more carefully, you'll see she didn't threaten violence. In fact, she specifically pointed out that they're not threatening violence (or more specifically, "revenge".)

:shrug: 

 

Sure, and when the neighborhood gangster comes by your new business and mentions how sad it would be if ''something'' were to happen to it, THEY aren't specifically threatening, right?

Edited by USNJIMRET
Fat fingers and tired brain...sheesh
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hieronymous

Somewhat related, I think,.  Go to Youtube and in the search bar type in "Karen Meltdowns".  Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
11 hours ago, USNJIMRET said:

Sure, and when the neighborhood gangster comes by your new business and mentions how sad it would be if ''something'' were to happen to it, THEY aren't specifically threatening, right?

Fair point. +1

:shrug: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...