To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

The Old America Is Dead. Where Do We Go From Here?

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

The Old America Is Dead. Where Do We Go From Here?

https://vdare.com/

Wayne Allensworth

06/27/2020

who-blame.png

“Then who do we shoot?”   Like Muley Graves the sharecropper, John Steinbeck’s evocative Okie everyman in John Ford’s 1940 film, many Americans are bewildered by a tidal wave of forces that seem beyond their control. The answer is not easy. But increasingly it seems likely to involve geographical partition.

Facing eviction from his dust-bowl farm, Muley confronts a man on a bulldozer who has come to demolish the shack Muley and his family live in. The sharecropper is determined not to give in and threatens the bulldozer operator with a shotgun—only to discover he is a local man, one of Muley’s own people. The bulldozer driver explains it’s not his fault, it’s just a job that he was hired to do. If Muley shoots him, then someone else will come to do the job and Muley will land in jail.

“Then who do we shoot?” asks Muley. The banker? The people back East who own the bank? Morally disarmed and demoralized, Muley can only watch as the bulldozer man destroys his home.

Patriotic Americans understand Muley. Our people, our culture, our history, everything we hold dear, is under relentless attack by the Main Stream Media, politicians, “activists,” and kritarchs in the courts, aided and abetted by enemies within, often our own kith and kin, who have internalized the blood-libel Leftist narrative of an irredeemably “racist” America that must be razed to the ground. 

“If you know your enemy,” wrote Sun Tzu, “and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” Our enemy, in this case is the globalist Blob and its militant would-be Che Guevaras and LARPing Leninists, the MSM, the bureaucracy, the courts, the big corporations, and the education establishment. 

Yet, for the most part, until recently, the Blob has not confronted the Historic American Nation head-on. The Blob has been patient, killing us by the death of a thousand cuts, taking ground steadily through subversion, using propaganda and misinformation, censorship via Tech Totalitarians, and the slow encroachment of what the late Sam Francis called “anarcho-tyranny,” with mass immigration (“the Great Replacement”) as its weapon of mass destruction.

The Blob is amorphous, a slippery, slimy thing that probes and gropes its way into whatever social-economic-political cracks it can exploit, eventually engulfing its prey like quicksand.

It is also using “hybrid warfare” tactics that have been used before but have gelled with the expansion of mass communications and can quickly conjure up “flash mobs” and distribute “fake news.”[ Explainer: what is ‘hybrid warfare’ and what is meant by the ‘grey zone’?, The Conversation, June 17, 2019] The scare quote, creative editing, and constant repetition of bald-faced lies, magnified by social media, engulf us in a tidal wave of words and images. We live in a bizarre Twilight Zone that lacks depth and context.

Give credit where credit is due. Hybrid warfare has worked. The Blob infiltrated and subverted American institutions by exploiting our American sense of Fair Play and decency that made whites a relatively easy mark. As the Blob seeped into our lives, we gradually adjusted to a “new normal” each and every day. 

Then Donald Trump was elected president. The Blob was shocked. Orange Man Bad seemed to threaten its plans to finish off the Historic American Nation. And so, ever since November 8, 2016, the MSM have kept the country in hysterics with one manufactured crisis after another. Fake news via a social media, a hybrid warfare tactic, kicked into high gear: Russiagate, Ukrainegate, the Chinese Virus panic and ensuing lockdown and economic crash, and now the myth of St. George Floyd and blacks being “hunted” by whites that catalyzed the mobs that have looted and burned American cities.

Using the Chinese Virus and Floyd riots as cover, the Blob and its militant wing—Antifa and Black Lives Matter—ratcheted up anarcho-tyranny to new heights. 

In some American cities, Muley’s question—who do we shoot—has an answer, at least in an immediate sense. 

So what next? Where do we go from here? 

Full Story

Taggart Transcontinental

It's not dead, it's just taking a break while we deal with the insane clown posse.

Severian

It's not dead it's restin..

• Haha (+1) 2

ThePatriot

They're waking a sleeping giant...

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Once the running amok leftards have wound down, the adults are going to step in and say this doesn't happen again.

That's when the real wailing and teeth gnashing will begin.

:sinister:

• Agree (+1) 1

Coach

The president needs to order "Charge" to Barr, Durham and every honest person who has a beating heart. The evidence is there but it's up to the Trump campaign to expose it.  Several very savvy historians and political experts have pointed out the traitors and how to expose their incredible corruption. There is absolutely NO POINT in trying to reason with democrat/Marxists. 

It is a fight for the survival of the United States as envisioned in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution and that's how it must be fought.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
6 hours ago, Severian said:

Beautiful plumage!

Howsithangin
6 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Once the running amok leftards have wound down, the adults are going to step in and say this doesn't happen again.

That's when the real wailing and teeth gnashing will begin.

:sinister:

Many folks I've spoken to are waiting for the mob to start things up in the burbs and rural areas. They have a reception planned.

Ticked@TinselTown
6 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

Many folks I've spoken to are waiting for the mob to start things up in the burbs and rural areas. They have a reception planned.

My new neighbors have made no bones about doing the same.  They've been driving the streets with Old Glory flying high and proud from their vehicles for weeks.

Which is another reason I need to get myself another gun and plenty of ammo.  My father's .44 is, as I mentioned in another thread, the weapon of last resort in the house because it's what I call a Howitzer with a handle.  I want something i feel more confident and comfortable firing should the need arise.

Plus, there are alot of women up here who have rifles that are lighter weight so that we can hold them longer and retain our accuracy when shooting, or so I've been told by the locals that I've chatted with about my options.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
9 hours ago, Severian said:

3 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Beautiful plumage!

The Norwegian Blue prefers kippin' on its back...

;)

• Haha (+1) 2

Hieronymous

Old America?  How far back do you want to go?  1776?

Progressive rot has been in this country since the early 20th century. What has been happening in the US is not the result of a sudden blow.  It's a festering wound.

• Best Post (+1) 1

Severian
8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

The Norwegian Blue prefers kippin' on its back...

;)

If we Leftists hadn't nailed that eagle's feet to the perch with PC and perpetual victim hood BS, it'd have been right up at those bars and voom!

scotsman

Its bleedin' demised!...........LOL

MontyPython
3 hours ago, Severian said:

If we Leftists hadn't nailed that eagle's feet to the perch with PC and perpetual victim hood BS, it'd have been right up at those bars and voom!

Look mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it!

1 hour ago, scotsman said:

Its bleedin' demised!...........LOL

'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

:D

• Like (+1) 1