To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy

Rate this topic

MontyPython
3 hours ago, kestrel said:

Yep they say that with a mask the virus is slowed from exiting and can potentially infect the nasal passages and even the optic nerve due to the proximity of a mass of virus particles..plus if you have it to the point that your coughing and spitting why would you go out anyway?

Kestrel... 

There's also the fact that when people who aren't infected are forced to wear the masks anyway, it does specific damage to them and to their body's immune system.

B)

Ladybird
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

There's also the fact that when people who aren't infected are forced to wear the masks anyway, it does specific damage to them and to their body's immune system.

B)

How?

• Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
25 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

How?

*sigh*

As I said in my first post in this thread, I'm not medically-trained. Therefore the technical explanations given to me by my friends who are medically trained are things I don't know how to explain to you. Somebody posted an article in a previous thread which covered some of it, but it wasn't me who posted it and I have no idea where to find such an article.

Yes I know, something I was personally told by my doctor/nurse/medical/caregiver friends amounts to nothing more than anecdotal evidence. Never said it wasn't.

:shrug:

kestrel
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

*sigh*

As I said in my first post in this thread, I'm not medically-trained. Therefore the technical explanations given to me by my friends who are medically trained are things I don't know how to explain to you. Somebody posted an article in a previous thread which covered some of it, but it wasn't me who posted it and I have no idea where to find such an article.

Yes I know, something I was personally told by my doctor/nurse/medical/caregiver friends amounts to nothing more than anecdotal evidence. Never said it wasn't.

:shrug:

I'm pretty sure racism has something to do with it...

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

How?

why?

MontyPython
3 hours ago, kestrel said:

I'm pretty sure racism has something to do with it...

Kestrel...

:lol: