To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump, 35 others, over Soleimani killing; asks Interpol to enforce it

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump, 35 others, over Soleimani killing; asks Interpol to enforce it

https://americanmilitarynews.com/

RYAN MORGAN

JUNE 29, 2020

Article:

Iran has issued arrest warrants on Monday for 36 individuals involved in the January U.S. strike against Iran Quds Force leader Gen. Qassem Soleimani. The top name on that list is President Donald Trump.

The Iranian state-media outlet Fars News first reported the arrest warrants for Trump and the 35 other individuals on Monday, based on a statement by Prosecutor-General of Tehran Ali Alqasi Mehr. He said the Iranian government is charging the 36 individuals on the list with murder and terrorism.

“36 individuals who have been involved or ordered the assassination of Hajj Qassem, including the political and military officials of the US and other governments, have been identified and arrest warrants have been issued for them by the judiciary officials and red alerts have also been issued for them via the Interpol,” Mehr said.

The other 35 individuals on Iran’s list were not named.

Mehr said Iran intends to enact its prosecution against Trump once his presidency concludes and he steps down from office.

Full Story

moocow

Yeah, not going to happen. 

• Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot

I'm sure Trump will turn himself in to the Iranian authorities on January 20, 2025.  :rolleyes:

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

“Ali Alqasi Mehr” is Farsi for “Pissin’ In The Al Wind”

• Haha (+1) 1

gravelrash

When jokes right themselves. Still not as funny as "When suicide bombers explode before meeting 72 virgins".

Noclevermoniker

82B88B83-E652-4BA5-8D05-0DF1210EF1C4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
Posted (edited)

Somebody give them some WetNaps when they're done with their fantasies... 

Edited by Ticked@TinselTown
  • Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

Yeah I would love to see them attempt to enforce this. Odd thing though. He was in Iraq to coordinate terror strikes when he was apparently struck by "terror". Sucks to be him, that's what happens when you do a clandestine visit as a military leader in a foreign country. You tend to get blown up.

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

82B88B83-E652-4BA5-8D05-0DF1210EF1C4.jpeg

Silence! I keel you!

p.s. I don't want 72 virgins when I die, what a drag. I want 72 girls from the Bunny Ranch who know what they're doing.

Edited by Severian
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
3 hours ago, Severian said:

Silence! I keel you!

p.s. I don't want 72 virgins when I die, what a drag. I want 72 girls from the Bunny Ranch who know what they're doing.

Something I've been saying for years! +1!

Yup, I don't get the hoopla over virgins. It's too tight and painful for a normal-sized d*ck, like trying to push a sausage into a pencil-sharpener. Plus, as you point out, they're clueless in bed until somebody teaches 'em how. Gimme a woman who has already learned, so I don't have to teach her.

:yes: