To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

John Roberts Proves He's Nothing More Than An Empty Robe

Rate this topic

Natural Selection
7 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

I asked our buddy Monty (who claims to be a "classical liberal") if he was okay with the state doing that, which wouldn't necessarily be limited to imposing sexual morality in the area of reproductive freedom.

I hope that clears up any confusion on your part.

I wasn't confused about anything. You claimed that the state was trying to impose morality via legislation on multiple medical procedures (you said "medical choices"...plural).

Do you want to rephrase your statement to read "medical choice" instead of "medical choices"?

By using the phrase "medical choices" you appear to be exaggerating the state's actions to support your narrative.

That_Guy
2 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You claimed that the state was trying to impose morality via legislation on multiple medical procedures (you said "medical choices"...plural).

It's not just the one procedure, is it?

The choice to carry to term, the choice to use birth control, and the choice of available local physicians are all examples.

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

It's not just the one procedure, is it?

The choice to carry to term, the choice to use birth control, and the choice of available local physicians are all examples.

What legislation restricts the choice to use birth control?

Natural Selection
6 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

No need for the ACA to pay for condoms. They can easily be found for free.

Your example has no significant effect on a woman's choice to use birth control.

That_Guy
11 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Your example has no significant effect on a woman's choice to use birth control.

If you say so.

MontyPython
10 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Incorrect, cockwomble.

It's a fact (not an "argument") that a surgical procedure which is a tool commonly used to save pregnant women's lives can never be taken away from doctors and patients who may need to utilize it, especially in cases where a pregnant woman is likely to self-harm.  That fact doesn't change based on some cockwomble's characterization of her mental state, the nature of the sex leading to pregnancy, the procedure itself, or the numerical impossibility of one woman ending "millions" of pregnancies.

LOL. That BS "argument" is still every bit as brainless as it has been every previous time you've pulled it out of your backside.

Some women voluntarily engage in an act they know perfectly well might result in pregnancy. Some of those some do indeed get pregnant. Some of those some of those some regret their voluntary choice's results. Some of those some of those some of those some might get depressed over it. Some of those some of those some of those some of those some might even get depressed enough to consider doing something extraordinarily stupid like hurting themselves.

And this is what you consider a "justification" for the outright wholesale slaughter of literally millions of 100% innocent babies every year.

That's nothing short of insanity, ghoul.

<_< 

That_Guy
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

That's nothing short of insanity, ghoul.

No, cockwomble, that's a public health reality which legislators must consider.

Natural Selection
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Any excuse to say the word "c**k".

Freakin' weirdo. Do you want me to PM you a picture of mine?

Edited by Natural Selection

MontyPython
31 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

LOLOLOL. You needn't keep displaying your ghoulish nature. You've already made it clear your position is that the wholesale murder of literally millions of innocent children must be allowed because some people who make irresponsible but voluntary choices might regret their irresponsible but voluntary choices.

That is, of course, utterly insane.

<_< 

zurg
9 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Why don''t you ask our friend the cockwomble about the words "twaddle" and "codswallop?"

You’re one stroppy chap. Go find some minge (although I suspect you like the opposite). 

MontyPython
10 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Why don''t you ask our friend the cockwomble about the words "twaddle" and "codswallop?"

47 minutes ago, zurg said:

You’re one stroppy chap. Go find some minge (although I suspect you like the opposite). 

LOL

Looks like T_G's mommy bought him a thesaurus. The difference between us is that nobody has to "teach" me "new words", because I already know the English language quite well. I know lots of words. Lots of big words. Lots of old words. Lots of unusual words. I needn't limit myself to "twaddle" and/or "codswallop". I could just as easily (and accurately) describe T_G's "arguments" (:rolleyes:) with words like gibberish...flapdoodle...balderdash...tommyrot...drivel...claptrap...blather...poppycock...and so forth.

But what the hell, LOL, let him have fun with his new word. I keep telling him he needs a new scriptwriter, so I can't complain when he gloms onto something new.

:lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

That_Guy
8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I already know the English language quite well. I know lots of words. Lots of big words. Lots of old words. Lots of unusual words.

Spoken like a true cockwomble.

MontyPython
2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Spoken like a true cockwomble.

Have fun with your new word, gowk.

B)