To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Tucker rips GOP senator for bending knee to BLM: ‘Any other race-specific revolutionary movements that you support?’

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Tucker rips GOP senator for bending knee to BLM: ‘Any other race-specific revolutionary movements that you support?’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Samantha Chang

June 30, 2020 

Article:

Tucker-Carlson-Senator-Mike-Braun-black-

Fox News host Tucker Carlson slam-dunked Senator Mike Braun (R-Indiana) for proposing a bill that would make it easier to sue police officers and for bending the knee to Black Lives Matter, even though the militant mob allegedly called for the murder of cops.

“Before I ask you about qualified immunity and your attempts to water it down, I was very surprised by that endorsement that you gave on camera of Black Lives Matter,” Carlson said to Braun. “Black Lives Matter has, of course, called for the murder of police officers. Why do you support it and are there any other race-specific revolutionary movements that you support?”

Braun incoherently replied by insisting that he has a conservative voting record. “Your viewers are my supporters and I’ve got one of the most conservative voting records,” Braun said.

Carlson retorted: “Have you read their [Black Lives Matter] website? Are you in favor of abolishing the nuclear family?”

Senator Braun replied: “I support anybody that does have a grievance to be able to air it and that’s it. That doesn’t mean that all lives don’t matter. It just means that if you think a certain sector of society has a grievance, it ought to be through transparency and a willingness to debate it and get it out there.”

Carlson then asked Braun why he wants to expose individual police officers to legal liability even though members of Congress are protected from such lawsuits.

“We just showed tape of you saying that we need to make it easier to sue the police because of the ‘egregious incidents’ like the death of Rayshard Brooks,” Tucker said. “Do you believe that he was killed unjustly? Do you believe that Officer Rolfe deserves the death penalty, which he now faces?”

Full Story

• Agree (+1) 3

MontyPython

I watched that segment live, in its entirety. Yup naysayers, LOL, I still include FoxNews in my daily news routine. I watch 'em all. Fox is still better than the rest (except possibly OANN), and Tucker's the best on Fox. I try to catch his show as often as possible.

And yup, he tore that "republican" a new @$$hole. Go Tucker!

:woohoo: 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

gravelrash

“We just showed tape of you saying that we need to make it easier to sue the police because of the ‘egregious incidents’ like the death of Rayshard Brooks,” Tucker said. “Do you believe that he was killed unjustly? Do you believe that Officer Rolfe deserves the death penalty, which he now faces?”

Rayshard Brooks brought his demise on himself.  The District Attorney charged Rolfe with "felony murder" in an effort to scare Rolfe into a raw plea deal.  The DA's racist abuse of power is an egregious injustice.

The GOP, and corporations, for that matter, are flipping morons to think that showing support for Black Lives Matter is akin to painting lamb's blood on their doors.  BLM is a shakedown organization that is more violent than the Rainbow PUSH Coalition but lacks the sophistication of La Cosa Nostra.  The FBI needs to launch a RICO investigation into the thugs.

• Agree (+1) 4

firecoco
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I watched that segment live, in its entirety. Yup naysayers, LOL, I still include FoxNews in my daily news routine. I watch 'em all. Fox is still better than the rest (except possibly OANN), and Tucker's the best on Fox. I try to catch his show as often as possible.

How do you know OANN is better than Fox if you can’t watch it?

Im asking for a friend 

MontyPython
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

LOLOL

I see somebody gave me a "thumbs down" for this post, LOL. If it was from a typically stupid leftist, I understand why. But my guess is that it's from some "right"-winger who hates Fox for some hilariously crackpot reason. I guess they must hate President Trump too, since Trump obviously agrees with me and supports Fox, appears on Fox, does interviews on Fox, etc etc etc. And rightly so, since Fox is one of the VERY FEW news networks that treats him fairly & honestly. So yeah, I guess if you hate President Trump it only makes sense you'll hate Fox too.

:rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, firecoco said:

How do you know OANN is better than Fox if you can’t watch it?

Im asking for a friend 

Hmmm....🤨.....I guess you must've missed where I specifically said "possibly" OANN.

:rolleyes: 

MontyPython
29 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Yeah, Tucker can really let loose...

And this idiot governor needs to have his values re-examined.

As I have said in other posts, if politicians want to remove protections for police officers for events that happen in the line of duty, then the protections that politicians have for the massive and costly mistakes in lives and in money should ALSO be removed so that they bear the brunt of their mistakes.

No equivocation on the matter.

You want to strip the cops of their protections in a life and death situation where they have split seconds to make their choices?  Fine.

Then YOU POLITICANS must give up your protections from prosecutions when your choices cost the lives of thousands, cost the jobs of thousands, waste the tax collars of thousands with all of your mistakes, the ones that take you one hell of a lot longer to decide upon than someone who is protecting their lives and the lives of innocents in a dangerous situation.

Politicians, by and large, are egomaniacal, power hungry, avaricious peacocks who have no spine and very little courage to face the consequences of their actions, but like cowards, they love to point the finger of blame at others whenever possible, thus providing themselves adequate cover...  

:clap: :clap: :clap: 

PaleoPatriot

I saw the interview.  That senator is full on RINO.  His pathetic excuses for supporting BLM didn't make a bit of sense and when pressed he never answered the questions.  Tucker pounded the guy and did not let him get away without answering the question, but in the end he didn't make any sense at all except to try and excuse his pitiful existence and support of the rioters.  As a man, he isn't, just human garbage.  With any luck he'll be looking for work after his next election bid.  I could say how I really feel about that wimp senator, but the page would turn blue.

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin

BAM!!

Nice!!

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PaleoPatriot said:

I saw the interview.  That senator is full on RINO.  His pathetic excuses for supporting BLM didn't make a bit of sense and when pressed he never answered the questions.  Tucker pounded the guy and did not let him get away without answering the question, but in the end he didn't make any sense at all except to try and excuse his pitiful existence and support of the rioters.  As a man, he isn't, just human garbage.  With any luck he'll be looking for work after his next election bid.  I could say how I really feel about that wimp senator, but the page would turn blue.

I watched this yesterday and I kept yelling at the screen, "Just answer the flipping question!"  Tucker kept the pressure on, though, even though ultimately he never answered.

Hey leftists...did you see that?  A right leaning journalist asking hard questions of a Republican and actually attempting to make him answer the question posed.  Quite a bit different than the "Boxers or briefs?" slow pitch soft ball questions you lob at your politicians.

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 3

Dean Adam Smithee
9 hours ago, MontyPython said:

A Republican't. From my home state. There just aren't enough "facepalm" memes out there.

Ah, well. Trump will win (again) this fall anyway.

• Agree (+1) 2

Moderator T

Good for Tucker for going after this idiot.  He either doesn't know what he's talking about regarding the Brooks case and reform in general or he just doesn't care.

• Agree (+1) 2

moocow
19 hours ago, Moderator T said:

Good for Tucker for going after this idiot.  He either doesn't know what he's talking about regarding the Brooks case and reform in general or he just doesn't care.

Or both! (Cue the Old El Paso taco girl)

zurg

Look folks I can totally explain logically where senator Braun is coming from. 

Well, it’s Warm and Braun and .... 

• Haha (+1) 1

Moderator T
1 hour ago, moocow said:

Or both! (Cue the Old El Paso taco girl)

Glad to see someone else references that commercial.  Porque no los dos?