To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Italian Biker

Four DEMOCRAT city council members arrested in my home town.

Rate this topic

Italian Biker

Four city council members from Toledo were arrested by the FBI today on bribery counts.  Out of the three local outlets I read stories on, none of the reporters mention their party affiliation.  But they did quote the county chair of the republican party stating that four democrats were arrested.

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/police-fire/2020/06/30/Federal-agents-take-Toledo-city-council-members-into-custody-amid-bribery-probe/stories/20200630090

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

Holy Toledo!

:ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 4

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

That's a good start.

Now I hope they finish the job and arrest the other hundreds out there in that city and others that are just as guilty and put them all in prison for decades.

• Agree (+1) 3

satellite66

If it's a democrat they never mention the party!!!  It is probably taught in "journalism" school AKA indoctrination camp 

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

You know, I HATE to clean the house, but once I start and I see what my efforts have accomplished, it makes me more energized to dig in and get the rest of the job done.

The investigators and prosecutors should be looking at this like that...  Just my :2cents:

• Agree (+1) 3

Howsithangin

For impersonating Americans? <_<

• Haha (+1) 1

Italian Biker
14 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You know, I HATE to clean the house, but once I start and I see what my efforts have accomplished, it makes me more energized to dig in and get the rest of the job done.

The investigators and prosecutors should be looking at this like that...  Just my :2cents:

Since it's a federal investigation, there would be a chance of prosecution.  The city government wouldn't have done a thing since they're democrats.  I have a feeling though, they will all plea down on lesser charges, and likely only probation.  Heck, this city is so backwards, each of them might get re-elected to their council seat, similar to crackhead mayor of Washington DC, I think it was Marion Berry.

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup

Democrats being Democrats. Derp.