To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
searcher

OK

Rate this topic

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

It's actually more than 400,000+ deaths from medical mistakes per year in this country. Others have stats of it being over 525,000 per year. Far more than any covid virus or any other flu virus ever has. We have a local attorney's TV commercial here (Morgan and Morgan) that touts the doctor/medical industry caused deaths numbers and says that's 400,000 which is equivalent to over two jumbo jets filled with people every day and he says yet nobody says a word about it (just as I have said for many years because most people don't know any better to realize it).

I too am sick and tired of all this PC crybaby snowflake cancel culture because they are perpetually offended crap. It has put most of us working class in a foul mood having to keep putting up with this crap non stop at our jobs and life outside of work too.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

MontyPython
1 hour ago, searcher said:

:ranton:

I am sick to death of all the "live together separately",  We can get through this together alone", protesting peacefully by burning and looting, tearing down statues of anything some folks don't like. It's really too bad the SLA came along too early. They would at least have had the hair to do the statues the right way. LAAW's rockets and plastique would have  been their style. None of the mask nazis mention the 250,000 deaths caused by the mistakes of medical folks every year. More and more stories about "inaccurate" covid testing (but ya really have to dig to find them, I wonder why) News folks never mention how many live through the virus and how many never even knew they had it. Only that we must submit, comply, and surrender.:rantoff:

Mark

:clap: :clap: :clap: 

:2up: 

Ticked@TinselTown

Having lost my mother to medical mistakes and being told that I had an actionable case but that because the voters of California had placed a cap on the financial accountability of the doctor and the hospital at $250k the attorneys will ONLY take cases where the plaintiff has the financial capacity to go dollar to dollar against the medical insurance company and the hospitals in those cases.

Essentially, they are able to kill people with their ineptitude and because the family doesn't have the financial wherewithal to hold them publicly accountable by taking them to court, they get away with it.  And, to add insult to injury, they lied on my mother's death certificate to cover their malpractice by changing her cause of death.

As much as I miss my parents and grandparents, I am glad that they are not alive to see the state of this nation.  They would be horrified and disgusted, just like most of us here are, but they were also from the generations who sacrificed so much for this nation, and this is what that gift has been reduced to?

I am sick of watching ignorant, illiterate morons spewing their garbage onto the airwaves so that thousands of others will jump up and down and cheer their idiocy.

I am happy to bottom line it.

If you don't like living in this country, then get the F*CK OUT!

There are other places that will align with your beliefs and your agenda.  I would even be happy to see legislation passed to fund such a mass exodus of those unhappy residents so that they might find their nirvana somewhere else.

But make no mistake, those people and their get NEVER GET TO RETURN.

You don't eradicate cancer from the body only to implant cancer back into it later down the road.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
3 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Having lost my mother to medical mistakes and being told that I had an actionable case but that because the voters of California had placed a cap on the financial accountability of the doctor and the hospital at $250k the attorneys will ONLY take cases where the plaintiff has the financial capacity to go dollar to dollar against the medical insurance company and the hospitals in those cases.

Essentially, they are able to kill people with their ineptitude and because the family doesn't have the financial wherewithal to hold them publicly accountable by taking them to court, they get away with it.  And, to add insult to injury, they lied on my mother's death certificate to cover their malpractice by changing her cause of death.

As much as I miss my parents and grandparents, I am glad that they are not alive to see the state of this nation.  They would be horrified and disgusted, just like most of us here are, but they were also from the generations who sacrificed so much for this nation, and this is what that gift has been reduced to?

I am sick of watching ignorant, illiterate morons spewing their garbage onto the airwaves so that thousands of others will jump up and down and cheer their idiocy.

I am happy to bottom line it.

If you don't like living in this country, then get the F*CK OUT!

There are other places that will align with your beliefs and your agenda.  I would even be happy to see legislation passed to fund such a mass exodus of those unhappy residents so that they might find their nirvana somewhere else.

But make no mistake, those people and their get NEVER GET TO RETURN.

You don't eradicate cancer from the body only to implant cancer back into it later down the road.

I lost both of my parents due to doctors missing diagnosis after diagnosis for years and then they were ultimately killed by reckless improperly given and improperly monitored chemo treatments for their cancer. Their causes of death were listed as from cancer, but both died from neutropenic sepsis caused by their doctors and chemo, not any actual cancer. My mother's suffering to her death was very very horrible.

My mother was around until 2015 to see the beginnings of this insanity beginning during the Obamunist administration.

Dad was gone in 1999.

Many of my other family and friends have also suffered and been harmed by doctor induced injuries, including myself once. I have seen it all, but unlike most I had paid close attention to what the doctors were doing wrong and I will never forget it. I fear doctors and hospitals far more than I do any illness or disease.

I wouldn't wish any of my loved ones back into this crazy insane crooked world now for anything.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3