To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Fox News Fires America’s Newsroom Anchor Ed Henry For “Willful Sexual Misconduct”

Rate this topic

MontyPython
1 hour ago, pepperonikkid said:

I never said I didn’t like fair and balance. Fair and balance works both way. We were talking about how conservatives are fired from Fox far more than those on the left

And you can prove that? Or do you just notice it when it's a conservative?

But in any case, yes, fair and balanced works both ways. And FoxNews does it better than any other network.

B)

pepperonikkid
46 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

And you can prove that? Or do you just notice it when it's a conservative?

But in any case, yes, fair and balanced works both ways. And FoxNews does it better than any other network.

B)

Name the Liberals fired from Fox News.

Remember Donna Brazile telling the RNC Chairperson to go to hell. What happened to her?

But it doesn't surprise me since Paul Ryan was put in charge. 

Fox was going to have a 4th of July address by Louis Farrakhan

So to make this Fair and Balanced should we get someone from the KKK to speak as well?

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
10 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

Remember Donna Brazile telling the RNC Chairperson to go to hell. What happened to her?

So to make this Fair and Balanced should we get someone from the KKK to speak as well?

Kirsten Powers. Mary Katherine Ham. Sally Kohn. Bob Beckel. Dennis Kucinich. Andy Levy. Bill Schulz. And more. And don't forget even their most "prominent" liberal, Alan Colmes, was fired from his co-anchor position on "Hannity and Colmes" long before he died. And if that list seems "shorter" than a list of fired conservatives at Fox, that makes perfect sense because there are far fewer leftists than conservatives at Fox.

You might as well give up. I actually watch Fox for at least an hour or two every single day, and therefore I'm not going to fall for the ridiculous nonsense that FoxNews is "just as bad" as the leftwing "news" networks. The only people who could believe such twaddle are those who don't actually watch FoxNews.

:rolleyes: 

Ticked@TinselTown
On 7/1/2020 at 12:26 PM, pepperonikkid said:

In due time

My thoughts, too.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
31 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Kirsten Powers. Mary Katherine Ham. Sally Kohn. Bob Beckel. Dennis Kucinich. Andy Levy. Bill Schulz. And more. And don't forget even their most "prominent" liberal, Alan Colmes, was fired from his co-anchor position on "Hannity and Colmes" long before he died. And if that list seems "shorter" than a list of fired conservatives at Fox, that makes perfect sense because there are far fewer leftists than conservatives at Fox.

You might as well give up. I actually watch Fox for at least an hour or two every single day, and therefore I'm not going to fall for the ridiculous nonsense that FoxNews is "just as bad" as the leftwing "news" networks. The only people who could believe such twaddle are those who don't actually watch FoxNews.

I’ll be completely honest: I don’t want a news network that is entirely 50-50, “balanced”. But I do want fairness. 

I liked Fox better when it was more right dominated. Why? Because every other cable and broadcast news is so far left, that 15 far left and one middle is not an OVERALL fair situation. 

Fairness can be achieved even without being balanced. For example, I think we form a fair group here on RN even though collectively we are obviously on the right. (The leftist posters here on the other hand are almost never fair.) 

Just wanted to throw it out there. I can’t say more specifics about Fox News because I rarely watch it. My son plays me long clips of Tucker sometimes and Hannity or Judge Janine. I like Tucker but I also like Hannity and the Judge because they don’t bend over and let the left ram it up their asses. 

searcher
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

I was pretty upset when they dumped Colmes. I never agreed with him but he always tried to give a good argument. Sounded downright ridiculous sometimes but I like to hear all sides of a subject.

Mark 

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
2 hours ago, zurg said:

I’ll be completely honest: I don’t want a news network that is entirely 50-50, “balanced”. But I do want fairness. 

I liked Fox better when it was more right dominated. Why? Because every other cable and broadcast news is so far left, that 15 far left and one middle is not an OVERALL fair situation. 

Fairness can be achieved even without being balanced. For example, I think we form a fair group here on RN even though collectively we are obviously on the right. (The leftist posters here on the other hand are almost never fair.) 

Just wanted to throw it out there. I can’t say more specifics about Fox News because I rarely watch it. My son plays me long clips of Tucker sometimes and Hannity or Judge Janine. I like Tucker but I also like Hannity and the Judge because they don’t bend over and let the left ram it up their asses. 

I understand what you mean, but respectfully disagree. Having Fox "mostly-right-wing" in order to "balance" the rest of the MSM's "mostly-left-wing" position defeats the whole purpose of being "fair". We can watch unfairly-biased-to-the-right propaganda while "they" watch unfairly-biased-to-the-left propaganda? In that case BOTH sides are 50% uninformed. 50-50 is the only acceptable balance, and FoxNews is the only one currently making an honest attempt to achieve it.

2 hours ago, searcher said:

I was pretty upset when they dumped Colmes. I never agreed with him but he always tried to give a good argument. Sounded downright ridiculous sometimes but I like to hear all sides of a subject.

Mark 

Exactly. I like to hear all sides too.

+1

:) 

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
7 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I understand what you mean, but respectfully disagree. Having Fox "mostly-right-wing" in order to "balance" the rest of the MSM's "mostly-left-wing" position defeats the whole purpose of being "fair". We can watch unfairly-biased-to-the-right propaganda while "they" watch unfairly-biased-to-the-left propaganda? In that case BOTH sides are 50% uninformed. 50-50 is the only acceptable balance, and FoxNews is the only one currently making an honest attempt to achieve it.

I understand your position. I consider my explanation a very reasonable one, especially since I don’t believe that Fox News is going to their 50-50 target from a viewpoint of righteousness, but from a shift in bias to the left and external pressure. It’s a calculation based on $ and not integrity. To be frank, it would be foolhardy to believe otherwise. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, pepperonikkid said:

Diamond and Silk were fired from FNC for something a lot less. Yet that shrew Brazille remains. 

MontyPython
5 hours ago, zurg said:

I understand your position. I consider my explanation a very reasonable one, especially since I don’t believe that Fox News is going to their 50-50 target from a viewpoint of righteousness, but from a shift in bias to the left and external pressure. It’s a calculation based on $ and not integrity. To be frank, it would be foolhardy to believe otherwise. 

Re - The part I bolded & underlined: Yes, absolutely! Money is indeed one of the most obvious and important factors. And that's precisely why it's so ridiculous when people believe Fox is planning to fire all their conservatives, LOL. Even if the Murdocks personally are leftists, they're not going to deliberately kill their huge cash cow. They know perfectly well the reason FoxNews is the highest-rated cable news network is because of the conservative content. Lose the conservative staff/hosts/anchors/contributors, lose your audience. Lose your audience, lose your cash cow. They aren't in business to deliberately flush billions of dollars down the leftist toilet.

And that's why I'm forced to chuckle and shake my head every time I see somebody insist Fox is trying to get rid of the conservatives. That's preposterous.

:lol: 

pepperonikkid

Will See

firecoco
On 7/2/2020 at 5:21 PM, searcher said:

I had FOX news on a while ago. I don't pay much attention to names but whoever it was running the show had one of the AZ senators on talikng about the rise in covid cases here. He wouldn't let the senator finish an answer before interrupting with another question or just flat disagreeing with him. The senator was trying to explain the numbers and talking about mask/no mask choices and the interviewer came off sounding like a real pro mask nazi. Finally the senator had a chance to give (part of) a convincing statement an d .................."We're out of time but I'll  invite you back. I really wanted to hear his thoughts but no such luck.  Fair and balanced? not from where I was sitting. 

Mark 

I'll bet a dollar that was Leland Vitter....Greasy slicked back hair?...I didn't see the segment you're talking about but that guy does it all the time....He sucks 

LeansToTheRight
On 7/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, firecoco said:

I'll bet a dollar that was Leland Vitter....Greasy slicked back hair?...I didn't see the segment you're talking about but that guy does it all the time....He sucks 

Could’ve been Cavuto.  He’s been doing that a bit.  Though, to be fair, I haven’t watched his show foe a few weeks now.