pepperonikkid

Clarence Thomas Handed Donald Trump The Weapon He Waited Four Years For

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

https://2020dirtsheet.com

June 29, 2020

Article:

Not all of the left’s victories at the Supreme Court turned out the way they hoped.

In fact, one may have just blown up in their face.

Clarence Thomas handed Donald Trump the weapon he waited four years for.

As American Patriot Daily reports:

There is no doubt Chief Justice John Roberts selling out conservatives to vote with the court’s four liberals to uphold Barack Obama’s amnesty program for children of illegal aliens was a defeat.

Roberts clearly decided on the outcome first – he wanted to uphold Obama’s legacy achievement – and worked backwards from there.

However, in his dissent, Clarence Thomas pointed out Roberts and the Democrats made a mistake that they will live to regret.

Thomas argued that the decision opened the door to President Trump issuing a series of Executive Branch memorandums in his final years in office that could tie the hands of the next Democrat president.

Full Story

• Haha (+1) 1

USMCforever60
14 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

https://2020dirtsheet.com

June 29, 2020

Article:

Not all of the left’s victories at the Supreme Court turned out the way they hoped.

In fact, one may have just blown up in their face.

Clarence Thomas handed Donald Trump the weapon he waited four years for.

As American Patriot Daily reports:

There is no doubt Chief Justice John Roberts selling out conservatives to vote with the court’s four liberals to uphold Barack Obama’s amnesty program for children of illegal aliens was a defeat.

Roberts clearly decided on the outcome first – he wanted to uphold Obama’s legacy achievement – and worked backwards from there.

However, in his dissent, Clarence Thomas pointed out Roberts and the Democrats made a mistake that they will live to regret.

Thomas argued that the decision opened the door to President Trump issuing a series of Executive Branch memorandums in his final years in office that could tie the hands of the next Democrat president.

Full Story

Justice Thomas has always been my favorite Justice, next to Scalia. It was a sad day when he died. Lost a good man. Hopefully Justice Thomas will keep sticking it to the remaining libs and make Roberts look like to slinky he is!

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg

Two random thoughts. 

One, Thomas is a giant on the Supreme Court. He’s unparalleled. He happens to be black, and leftists hate him, by always state “my low opinion of him has nothing to do with his race”. But when we have an equally low view about Obama, it’s racism, of course. Leftist hypocrisy is never ending.

Two, Judas Roberts is a Swamp operative. I’m going to depart from the opinion of our legal mind on RN (who posted about Roberts on another thread) and claim that he is in fact an operative for the Bush clan, and therefore for the Cabal. They hate Trump because they’re losing untold amounts of wealth and power. They are mobilized against Trump at multiple levels, some obvious, some more subtle. But their interest is not the nation’s interest. People have to begin to fully understand that point. 

kestrel
17 minutes ago, zurg said:

Two random thoughts. 

One, Thomas is a giant on the Supreme Court. He’s unparalleled. He happens to be black, and leftists hate him, by always state “my low opinion of him has nothing to do with his race”. But when we have an equally low view about Obama, it’s racism, of course. Leftist hypocrisy is never ending.

Two, Judas Roberts is a Swamp operative. I’m going to depart from the opinion of our legal mind on RN (who posted about Roberts on another thread) and claim that he is in fact an operative for the Bush clan, and therefore for the Cabal. They hate Trump because they’re losing untold amounts of wealth and power. They are mobilized against Trump at multiple levels, some obvious, some more subtle. But their interest is not the nation’s interest. People have to begin to fully understand that point. 

Yep!...and I remember there was something about the adoptions of a couple of kids from Ireland that was supposedly problematic...but your referencing the Bush's is apt also..never had a bad word to say about Clinton or Obama but plenty about Trump...

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

moocow

I guess I’m a pessimist at heart, but will probably disagree with Thomas. Liberals are truly hypocrites and so when a Trump executive order is issued at the 11th hour and a new president undoes it with another executive order, you’ll see how quickly the liberals on the court (including Roberts) change their tune. Just look at the Mass legislature when Ted Kennedy died and how quickly they changed the law to allow the governor to appoint a full in. 

puttputt

Yeah, these types of decisions never seem to go well for republicans.  It's amazing how the courts can turn on a dime to give the left the outcome they want.  It's maddening.

• Agree (+1) 1