Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Under oath, officials admit to harvesting organs from babies born alive with 'beating hearts'

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

kestrel

americanthinker.com

Under oath, officials admit to harvesting organs from babies born alive with 'beating hearts'

By Thomas Lifson

The nightmare is no product of imagination.  It is real: infanticide for the purpose of organ-harvesting is real.  Madeline Osburn of The Federalist reports on shocking new video of deposition testimony under oath confirming crimes worthy of comparison to Dr. Mengele:

[V]ideos of witnesses under oath show that not only did the abortion giant profit from the sale of fetal organs, but that Planned Parenthood and its business partner, Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR), violated federal law that mandates a fetus born with a beating heart is a human being equally entitled to protections under the law.

"Placing an order for body parts from a born alive infant uses the means of interstate commerce to obtain the death of a human being through organ harvesting," Daleiden says in the video. "If the federal law is applied equally to born-alive infants, this is murder for hire."

the rest here:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/under_oath_officials_admit_to_harvesting_organs_from_babies_born_alive_with_beating_hearts.html

 

Photo credit: YouTube screen grab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coach

Ghouls. 

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJGoody

This will be ALL over the news and the perpetrators responsible for this holocaust will be held acc...  OH...  Wait...  Nevermind!  

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
17 minutes ago, Coach said:

Ghouls. 

Indeed...And worse!

Kestrel...

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oathtaker

Mengele... their patron saint.

You really want to ask what kind of human being would do such depraved acts to the most innocent and defenseless among us.

I really can’t deduce or even imagine how such godless vivisectionists get the benefit of being considered human beings.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
Quote

[V]ideos of witnesses under oath show that not only did the abortion giant profit from the sale of fetal organs, but that Planned Parenthood and its business partner, Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR), violated federal law that mandates a fetus born with a beating heart is a human being equally entitled to protections under the law.

ANYONE who supports what goes on at Planned Parenthood deserves the full extent of their punishment in that special place in Hell that's been prepared for them.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tikk
5 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

ANYONE who supports what goes on at Planned Parenthood deserves the full extent of their punishment in that special place in Hell that's been prepared for them.

I imagine that a new, lower level of hell is being excavated.

It also makes me wonder who these people swear an oath to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, Tikk said:

I imagine that a new, lower level of hell is being excavated.

It also makes me wonder who these people swear an oath to.

It's obvious that they've needed to expand it, especially in the past 15 years.  

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnieGotHerGun

Evil.  Pure evil.  There are those that say evil does not exist.  I really have to pray, and pray hard, when I come across them.

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
30 minutes ago, Oathtaker said:

Mengele... their patron saint.

You really want to ask what kind of human being would do such depraved acts to the most innocent and defenseless among us.

I really can’t deduce or even imagine how such godless vivisectionists get the benefit of being considered human beings.

Me neither...How does a person get from...wherever to this?..and how are some ambivalent?

Kestrel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
25 minutes ago, AnnieGotHerGun said:

Evil.  Pure evil.  There are those that say evil does not exist.  I really have to pray, and pray hard, when I come across them.

Yes..and I have to pray very hard to keep myself from doing that which would make me just like them...image.png.b19979250367f692fb145180e2ee2f15.png

 

Kestrel...

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnieGotHerGun
47 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Yes..and I have to pray very hard to keep myself from doing that which would make me just like them...image.png.b19979250367f692fb145180e2ee2f15.png

 

Kestrel...

Yes, good point!  But it's sure hard to move my mind from that line of thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
31 minutes ago, AnnieGotHerGun said:

Yes, good point!  But it's sure hard to move my mind from that line of thinking.

Amen!....

K...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond369
4 hours ago, Coach said:

Ghouls. 

While I agree with your assessment, I do wonder however if you are being too kind.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
3 hours ago, kestrel said:

Yes..and I have to pray very hard to keep myself from doing that which would make me just like them...image.png.b19979250367f692fb145180e2ee2f15.png

 

Kestrel...

I was about to type into words what you succeeded in doing with a picture. 

:redhot:

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Diamond369 said:

While I agree with your assessment, I do wonder however if you are being too kind.

I think you're right.  Ghouls are feeding off of the dead. These ****suckers are profiting!

Edited by Howsithangin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg

There are others talking about these things, ranging from babies to children, being harvested for organs and cells, for the purpose of improving very very very rich people’s lives. 

Call me crazy, but I think Trump is aware of this, just like he’s aware of the sex slaves and pedophilia rings trading humans around the globe. 

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gravelrash

Ghouls feed on carrion - rotting corpses If true... what these people confessed is outright murder. Do not offer them a plea bargain after filing charges. They will volunteer names and hand over cashed checks if they think that it will save their skin.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerryL

I can't even put into words my horror and disgust.

And to think that actual living, breathing, human beings use catch phrases like "women's health," "reproductive freedom," and "pro-choice" to justify their support for killing unborn and new born children is even more horrifying and more disgusting.  I think some people have simply abandoned their souls.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
searcher
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

I can't even put into words my horror and disgust.

And to think that actual living, breathing, human beings use catch phrases like "women's health," "reproductive freedom," and "pro-choice" to justify their support for killing unborn and new born children is even more horrifying and more disgusting.  I think some people have simply abandoned their souls.

About all I can think of to say is that as an adopted kid I thank God even more that I never met any people like this and I am ever so much more grateful to whoever it was that allowed me to be born and adopted by the best parents in the world. 

Mark

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
9 hours ago, kestrel said:

Yes..and I have to pray very hard to keep myself from doing that which would make me just like them...image.png.b19979250367f692fb145180e2ee2f15.png

 

Kestrel...

No it would not make you just like them.

They prey upon the innocent, weak and defenseless.

You would be defending the innocent, weak and defenseless.

  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
5 hours ago, zurg said:

There are others talking about these things, ranging from babies to children, being harvested for organs and cells, for the purpose of improving very very very rich people’s lives. 

Call me crazy, but I think Trump is aware of this, just like he’s aware of the sex slaves and pedophilia rings trading humans around the globe. 

He is very much aware of all of this and more.

Who do you think is behind Epstein, Weinstein and many long time human trafficers getting busted?

 

  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
19 hours ago, Coach said:

Ghouls. 

:exactly:

There's a special place in Hell for them.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
On 7/2/2020 at 3:39 AM, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

He is very much aware of all of this and more.

Who do you think is behind Epstein, Weinstein and many long time human trafficers getting busted?

 

Good point. VERY good point. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...