Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Black Florida Sheriff "I'll Deputize Gun Owners To Stop Godless BLM MOB"

Rate this topic

kestrel

thegatewaypundit.com

Jacob Engels

Darryl Daniels, an African-American Sheriff of Clay County in North Florida has a stern message for what he calls “godless disruptors” who have destroyed towns across America and murdered law enforcement officers during “peaceful” Black Lives Matter and Antifa domestic terrorist gatherings.

Clay County is a suburb right outside of Jacksonville, where the RNC will be held next month, capped off by a much anticipated speech by President Trump as he officially accepts the Republican nomination for President of the United States. He announced that violence and destruction will not be allowed in his county and that if the police are overwhelmed by brutish BLM and Antifa thugs, he will have no choice but to make the gun owners of Clay County “special deputies” in order to quell domestic terrorist and insurrectionist activity.

The BLM / Antifa mob have promised to bus in thousands of domestic terrorists to harass, intimidate, and potentially murder Trump supporters or members of the conservative media. It is great to see a law enforcement leader make such a statement and place the trust in law abiding gun owners to restore order. Daniels ended the video by stating that if they try him, he will give them the fame and attention that they want… which will include the pain that will befall them for resisting arrest and turning his county into a warzone.

Judson Sapp, a congressional candidate in Florida’s 3rd district which includes Clay County, told TGP the following.

TRENDING: Woke Harvard Senior Claims TikTok Video of Her Saying She'll Stab and Watch Bleed Out the Next Person with 'Caucasity' to Say All Lives Matter is a Joke

“I live here in Clay County. Our conservative area will not tolerate these rioters.  Times like these highlight why the Second Amendment is so very important. The right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed and rioters will not threaten us!”

rest here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/black-florida-sheriff-deputize-gun-owners-stop-godless-blm-mob/

Ticked@TinselTown

You go, Sheriff Daniels!

If the politicians want to cave to the terrorists, that doesn't mean the citizenry is remotely prepared to!

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin

well this certainly turns the narrative on its ear!  :D

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg

Another Trump voter that NPR will never interview. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin
4 hours ago, zurg said:

Another Trump voter that NPR will never interview. 

Nor even acknowledge exists

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

All of this tolerance of BLM and Antifa rioters and police being ordered by democrap mayors and governors to stand down is :bs:

Several people in my city have been beaten and murdered by these paid terrorist thugs and their property destroyed.

When the governor activated the national guard here they were not allowed to do their job and when one black bbq business owner opened fire on them and the police they fired in self defense and killed the perp. Then the democraps were so outraged they ordered them away and to stand down. More :bs: .

If I had it my way the way that it should be these rioters would be dealt with by lethal force only. No more effing games and allowing murder, assault, arson and looting. Machine gun the guilty in the act down and start stacking their bodies.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntiObama

I agree with Sheriff Darryl Daniels, if the Lib pig Confederates attack to do harm then shoot and turn the asphalt into red asphalt. Give them a JFK special 🤣

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, kestrel said:

thegatewaypundit.com

Jacob Engels

Darryl Daniels, an African-American Sheriff of Clay County in North Florida has a stern message for what he calls “godless disruptors” who have destroyed towns across America and murdered law enforcement officers during “peaceful” Black Lives Matter and Antifa domestic terrorist gatherings.

Clay County is a suburb right outside of Jacksonville, where the RNC will be held next month, capped off by a much anticipated speech by President Trump as he officially accepts the Republican nomination for President of the United States. He announced that violence and destruction will not be allowed in his county and that if the police are overwhelmed by brutish BLM and Antifa thugs, he will have no choice but to make the gun owners of Clay County “special deputies” in order to quell domestic terrorist and insurrectionist activity.

The BLM / Antifa mob have promised to bus in thousands of domestic terrorists to harass, intimidate, and potentially murder Trump supporters or members of the conservative media. It is great to see a law enforcement leader make such a statement and place the trust in law abiding gun owners to restore order. Daniels ended the video by stating that if they try him, he will give them the fame and attention that they want… which will include the pain that will befall them for resisting arrest and turning his county into a warzone.

Judson Sapp, a congressional candidate in Florida’s 3rd district which includes Clay County, told TGP the following.

TRENDING: Woke Harvard Senior Claims TikTok Video of Her Saying She'll Stab and Watch Bleed Out the Next Person with 'Caucasity' to Say All Lives Matter is a Joke

“I live here in Clay County. Our conservative area will not tolerate these rioters.  Times like these highlight why the Second Amendment is so very important. The right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed and rioters will not threaten us!”

rest here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/black-florida-sheriff-deputize-gun-owners-stop-godless-blm-mob/

:clap:

MESpitler

That's my Sheriff, I live in Clay County.

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin
On 7/3/2020 at 3:30 AM, MESpitler said:

That's my Sheriff, I live in Clay County.

Welcome to RN!  One of the few last places where Free Speech rules the day.

I hope you'll vote for him again. :)