Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

Hundreds Of Former George W. Bush Officials Reportedly Set To Endorse Biden

Rate this topic

Capn'D

Article

July 1, 2020, 6:53 AM CDT / Updated July 1, 2020, 10:13 AM CDT

By Reuters

WASHINGTON — Hundreds of officials who worked for former Republican President George W. Bush are endorsing Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden — the latest Republican-led group coming out to oppose the re-election of Donald Trump.

The officials, who include Cabinet secretaries and other senior people in the Bush administration, have formed a political action committee — "43 Alumni for Biden" — to support the former vice president in his Nov. 3 race, three organizers of the group told Reuters, which first reported the story. The group on Wednesday put out a statement announcing its formation.

Bush was the country's 43rd president.

The Super PAC plans to release “testimonial videos” praising Biden from high-profile Republicans and will hold get-out-the-vote efforts in the most competitive states.

The group is the latest of a number of Republican organizations opposing Trump’s re-election, yet another sign that he has alienated some in his own party, most recently with his response to the coronavirus pandemic and nationwide protests over racial injustice and police brutality against Black Americans.

“We know what is normal and what is abnormal, and what we are seeing is highly abnormal. The president is a danger,” said Jennifer Millikin, one of the 43 Alumni organizers, who worked on Bush’s 2004 re-election campaign and later in the General Services Administration.

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51

:yawn:

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython

I'm glad I'm one of the first ones here this time. Fellow RN people:

Unless Capn'DisappearingAct comes back to this thread and proves he's an actual person who actually reads the threads he starts, and not a "bot", please refrain from responding to this thread. It's a stupid thread anyway, since it's no secret the Bush camp hates the Trump camp.

<_< 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

That_Guy
20 minutes ago, Capn'D said:

The group is the latest of a number of Republican organizations opposing Trump’s re-election, yet another sign that he has alienated some in his own party, most recently with his response to the coronavirus pandemic and nationwide protests over racial injustice and police brutality against Black Americans.

“We know what is normal and what is abnormal, and what we are seeing is highly abnormal. The president is a danger,” said Jennifer Millikin, one of the 43 Alumni organizers, who worked on Bush’s 2004 re-election campaign and later in the General Services Administration.

This is unprecedented in modern American political history.

It's difficult to imagine how the Republican Convention is going to play out.

• Disagree (-1) 4

Mrdirt73
3 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Unprecedented?  Dude, it happened just 4 years ago.  Does the phrase "Never Trumper" ring a bell?

• Agree (+1) 1

Capn'D
27 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Unless Capn'DisappearingAct comes back to this thread and proves he's an actual person who actually reads the threads he starts, and not a "bot", please refrain from responding to this thread. It's a stupid thread anyway, since it's no secret the Bush camp hates the Trump camp.

<_< 

hey

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 minute ago, Capn'D said:

hey

So you DO actually exist? Cool. Answer me this: How come you never return to defend the hilariously silly nonsense you post?

:tap: 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

puttputt

This article is no surprise.  All the Bush clan and their minions are globalists dating back to HW (and probably before him, but that's as far back as I know).  Trump is America first, as the President of the United States SHOULD be, anyone that isn't America first has no business in our government's service.

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
24 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

It will play out without the "43 Alumni for Biden". They can kiss their pay-to-play pipe dreams away. Biden's contacts will be useless during Trump's 2nd term.

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
39 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

What difficult is to try and figure out what took Americans so long to get rid of these idiots.

• Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
36 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

So you DO actually exist? Cool. Answer me this: How come you never return to defend the hilariously silly nonsense you post?

:tap: 

It takes too long too search out a response that can be cut and pasted.

Sad when one lacks critical thinking skills. . .

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
Just now, mjperry51 said:

It takes too long too search out a response that can be cut and pasted.

Sad when one lacks critical thinking skills. . .

True indeed. Let's face it, a serious lack of critical thinking skills is a requirement to be a leftist/Democrat in the first place. But that doesn't stop our other leftist/Democrat members from returning to their threads and further demonstrating that dearth of critical thinking skills.

:whistle: 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

agreed!

Kestrel...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

True indeed. Let's face it, a serious lack of critical thinking skills is a requirement to be a leftist/Democrat in the first place. But that doesn't stop our other leftist/Democrat members from returning to their threads and further demonstrating that dearth of critical thinking skills.

How do you know that they are NOT all the same person?

K...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Capn'D said:

Article

July 1, 2020, 6:53 AM CDT / Updated July 1, 2020, 10:13 AM CDT

By Reuters

WASHINGTON — Hundreds of officials who worked for former Republican President George W. Bush are endorsing Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden — the latest Republican-led group coming out to oppose the re-election of Donald Trump.

The officials, who include Cabinet secretaries and other senior people in the Bush administration, have formed a political action committee — "43 Alumni for Biden" — to support the former vice president in his Nov. 3 race, three organizers of the group told Reuters, which first reported the story. The group on Wednesday put out a statement announcing its formation.

Bush was the country's 43rd president.

The Super PAC plans to release “testimonial videos” praising Biden from high-profile Republicans and will hold get-out-the-vote efforts in the most competitive states.

:yawn:

Proof you can't fix (deep state)stupid.

Edited by RedSoloCup

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, That_Guy said:

:biglaugh:

in your dreams, pendejo.

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

:yeahthat:

Ticked@TinselTown
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Look at his profile.  He says it all right there.

He's a jerkface.

Nuff said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

He's a jerkface.

Nuff said.

:2up: 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

He's a jerkface.

Nuff said.

Read my mind. :thumbsup:

Junto

They might as well have told me how Mitt Romney was voting - that information all goes into the 'I don't care' folder.  Trump doesn't get my vote because he is running as a Republican, he gets my vote because he isn't a Democrat or like 95% of Republican politicians.  I've said it before, but I'll never vote for another McCain, Bush, Romney, etc.  If the globalists are our only choices, then I'll vote for our fastest destruction just to get it on before my children are much older.

Personally, I believe Trump in fact did not legit win the last election, but his win was the lesser of two evils for a military coup.  That team of top military intelligence individuals rigged the election, or rigged it better than HIllary's people, so we would not have faced a real coup or worse with Hillary.  I don't see Trump losing this fall for the same reason.

• Agree (+1) 1

gravelrash

So these footnotes in the dustbin of history might move the popular vote a couple of points in New York and California where Joe is guaranteed to win. Big f'ing whoop. The Electoral College will carry PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump to reelection.

It's been great having you here with us. Please head back to the makeup room and pack up your kit.

• Haha (+1) 2

Howsithangin

Seagull alert!

Nevertrumper deepstaters won't vote for Trump.  This is news how exactly?  :scratch:

• Agree (+1) 1