RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

Hundreds Of Former George W. Bush Officials Reportedly Set To Endorse Biden

Rate this topic

BootsieBets
On 7/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, Capn'D said:

Article

“We know what is normal and what is abnormal, and what we are seeing is highly abnormal. The president is a danger ........,” said Jennifer Millikin, one of the 43 Alumni organizers, who worked on Bush’s 2004 re-election campaign and later in the General Services Administration.

........to our cushy, politically connected way of life and therefore we must do everything in our power to get rid of him so we can go back to our swanky cocktail parties and dinners at the Hamptons and Martha Vineyard with the elite power brokers in Washington that run the government.

There, fixed it. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Junto

Sorry all, I apologize for not replying back sooner.  I would love to explain a little better, and I am one of the biggest Trump fans on this site, to a fault some may say. I was not a Never-Trumper or a believer from the beginning, and only started paying attention once the Republican field was narrowed down to just him. 

I am a lover of all things conspiracy theory related, but I do not believe in a flat earth or airplanes spraying chemtrails behind them over our skies.   I believe 9/11 was 100% an inside job, but I don't believe specifically George Bush (for numerous reasons) was the mastermind behind any of it or knew about any of it.

I like to think of myself as being capable of holding separate, and sometimes greatly different ideas in play at the same time.  While it is entirely possible that Trump truly won it outright legit, I believe it was rigged for Hillary to win, at least that all their (Dems/DNC/Globalists/etc.) cards were in play to steal, cheat, corrupt the election to the point where she couldn't lose.  If I could push a button and be told the absolute truth, and hear that it was one way or the other, it would not devastate my worldview or outlook on things.  Again, I voted for Trump in 2016 and have donated money to his campaign then and again this year (maybe $40 total). 

I believe the Qanon/military intelligence team behind Trump 'rigged' the election in a way we on the right assume is happening by those on the left to overcome the certain win for Hillary.  The Q team have stated that the levels of corruption in our government have reached levels so bad, it was either stage a coup of some sort, or pick a leader who would stand up to all of the globalist cabal and thoroughly corrupted politicians, and to attempt to right this ship before our experiment with a democratic republic fell apart. 

The Republicans in power that have been so against Trump (I am not including us regular civilians as they can hate him or love him for all I care), the reason why so much has been thrown at him in repeated attempts to bring him down is his stated mission will ultimately be a lot of their undoing, Republicans and Democrats alike.  There is no way Trump's such a bad Republican that all of these generational Republicans we have known for so long could be sooooo against him otherwise. 

Besides his personality or his bravado, etc, he is actually doing all the things we could only hope a Bush, McCain or Romney would ever have done.  But those guys and most of the establishment Republicans aren't really about that life like you and I mostly are - we are being, and have been getting played by one team playing both roles (ala WWF wrestling) for far too long. Draining the swamp means a lot of our guys getting sucked down the drain too - but you and I should only care if you are just a tribalist cheering your team on.  This fight is much deeper than that I believe.

• Agree (+1) 1