Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

3 in 4 say US 'pretty seriously' off right track: poll

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

That's entirely on the governors who shut down the economy. It has absolutely zero to do with Trump's economic policies or his appropriate covid-19 response.

Of course, of course, only positive news have to do with Trump.

Negative developments like a pandemic that could have potentially killed millions have nothing to do with our president and his utter failure to step up to the historic occasion.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Of course, of course, only positive news have to do with Trump.

Negative developments like a pandemic that could have potentially killed millions has nothing to do with our Dear Leader.

And as always you resort to outright lying. As you know perfectly well, NOBODY here has ever suggested "only positive news have to do with Trump". Even his staunchest supporters still occasionally disagree with him.

And yes, the corona-paranoia that has destroyed millions of lives/jobs/families/businesses/etc is by NO stretch of the imagination Trump's fault.

B) 

 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MontyPython said:

And as always you resort to outright lying. As you know perfectly well, NOBODY here has ever suggested "only positive news have to do with Trump". Even his staunchest supporters still occasionally disagree with him.

And yes, the corona-paranoia that has destroyed millions of lives/jobs/families/businesses/etc is by NO stretch of the imagination Trump's fault.

B) 

Jobs lost = not Trump, someone else's fault.

Fractional jobs gained back = well done Trump!

 

How is that not exactly what I described?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Jobs lost = not Trump, someone else's fault.

Fractional jobs gained back = well done Trump!

I seem to remember you bragging about Obama's job's numbers when they were HALF of Trump's...:rofl:

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

Jobs lost = not Trump, someone else's fault.

Fractional jobs gained back = well done Trump!

 

How is that not exactly what I described?

Because that has no relation whatsoever to what you described. You have just now presented a single issue, but the comment I responded to was "ONLY positive news have to do with Trump". Not even YOU could be too dense to grasp the monumental difference.

<_< 

 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Of course, of course, only positive news have to do with Trump.

Negative developments like a pandemic that could have potentially killed millions have nothing to do with our president and his utter failure to step up to the historic occasion.

On January 14, 2020, The World Health Organization tweeted "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus" (link to tweet)

Two weeks later Trump already knew they were full of it and starting restricting travel from China, along with imposing tests on the citizens returning from that communist hell hole.

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

On January 14, 2020, The World Health Organization tweeted "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus" (link to tweet)

Two weeks later Trump already knew they were full of it and starting restricting travel from China, along with imposing tests on the citizens returning from that communist hell hole.

Trump restricted foreign travelers from China, but Americans kept right on flying from there as Trump declared victory and assured America in March that in a few days cases will be down to zero, that the dire warnings are fake news and a Democrat conspiracy against his presidency.

 

330px-20200401_Trump_coronavirus_quote_t

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Because that has no relation whatsoever to what you described. You have just now presented a single issue, but the comment I responded to was "ONLY positive news have to do with Trump". Not even YOU could be too dense to grasp the monumental difference.

<_< 

Ok lets test that - does 130,000 Americans dead, a newly exploding infection rate and more looming shutdowns we are witnessing now have anything to do with our President?

Does his weird fetishism against masks have to do with it? Do his constant "it will just go away" assurances and early coronovirus denial have to do with it? His insistance on gathering big shouting, maskless crowds inside arenas? His dislike and defunding of testing? Does anything he does have to do with America's poor response to this pandemic?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magic Rat
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

I have no trouble believing 75% believe the country is on the wrong track. After all, the Democrats are wantonly destroying the economy, millions of lives/jobs/businesses, etc, with their corona-paranoia fraud......Democrats sparked these violent riots and demonstrations and "CHOP"-style treasons, etc with their decades of astonishingly stupid policies......Democrats are actually insane enough to support all the "defund the police" lunacy......and so on and so forth. Yes, plenty of people recognize the fact that America is pretty seriously on the wrong track, and I'm one of them. Thank God for Donald Trump, who despite the daily vicious lies, slanders, attacks, obstruction and obfuscation coming from the traitorous Democrats, is still doing more to get us back ON track than anybody else has done in decades.

B) 

 

If someone polled me, I would say the it sure as hell is on the wrong track.  Mayors are sitting back and allowing looting and rioting.  The country's biggest cities "defunding" the police while the rest order the police to allow violent crime to occur.  At the same time, the Democrats are gaining momentum on their voter fraud ideas.  This all happening while we have self-described health "experts" who haven't a clue of how to fight a disease have decided will kill us unless we kill the economy.   We have the phony Black Lives Matter as a slogan we are demanded to agree with or be accused of racism at best, to lose our livelihood at worst, while we allow 1,000 black babies to be murdered in the name of "choice.  We also ignore black men shooting other black men and too many innocent black bystanders.  We have the candidate for a major party with at least 40% support and he doesn't even know where he is half the time. All this is done while the media is cheerleading this chaos.

Who can possibly say we are on the right track?

  • Best Post (+1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

I seem to remember you bragging about Obama's job's numbers when they were HALF of Trump's...:rofl:

? You've got your facts wrong, job growth has not increased under Trump, if anything it was a bit down before the coronovirus fiasco.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Polls are only accurate when the results are favorable to the reader 

:yawn:

1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

So results you don't like. Gotcha.

:biglaugh:

so you leftists and your tantrums after 2016 and now aren't?

1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

that may sound impressive to those that don't know better, but we've lost 30 million jobs.

We are still at 1.4 million new unemployment claims a week and unemployment is 11%. With more looming shutdowns and no vaccine in sight we are a long long way from full recovery.

Precisely as you democraps want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
45 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Of course, of course, only positive news have to do with Trump.

Negative developments like a pandemic that could have potentially killed millions have nothing to do with our president and his utter failure to step up to the historic occasion.

 

37 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Jobs lost = not Trump, someone else's fault.

Fractional jobs gained back = well done Trump!

 

How is that not exactly what I described?

:yawn:

33 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

I seem to remember you bragging about Obama's job's numbers when they were HALF of Trump's...:rofl:

:exactly:

but that was different. Democrap president. 

21 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Trump restricted foreign travelers from China, but Americans kept right on flying from there as Trump declared victory and assured America in March that in a few days cases will be down to zero, that the dire warnings are fake news and a Democrat conspiracy against his presidency.

 

330px-20200401_Trump_coronavirus_quote_t

 

16 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Ok lets test that - does 130,000 Americans dead, a newly exploding infection rate and more looming shutdowns we are witnessing now have anything to do with our President?

Does his weird fetishism against masks have to do with it? Do his constant "it will just go away" assurances have to do with it? His insistance on gathering big shouting, maskless crowds inside arenas? His dislike and defunding of testing? Does anything he does have to do with America's poor response to this pandemic?

 

10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

? You've got your facts wrong, job growth has not increased under Trump, if anything it was a bit down before the coronovirus fiasco.

:yawn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

And as always you resort to outright lying. As you know perfectly well, NOBODY here has ever suggested "only positive news have to do with Trump". Even his staunchest supporters still occasionally disagree with him.

And yes, the corona-paranoia that has destroyed millions of lives/jobs/families/businesses/etc is by NO stretch of the imagination Trump's fault.

B) 

 

:exactly:

It was all for political reasons. 

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
23 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Ok lets test that - does 130,000 Americans dead, a newly exploding infection rate and more looming shutdowns we are witnessing now have anything to do with our President?

Does his weird fetishism against masks have to do with it? Do his constant "it will just go away" assurances and early coronovirus denial have to do with it? His insistance on gathering big shouting, maskless crowds inside arenas? His dislike and defunding of testing? Does anything he does have to do with America's poor response to this pandemic?

Correct - It's not Trump's doing or Trump's fault. Remember that back when Trump was suggesting it was no big deal, it was because that's what his medical expert team was telling him. When they changed their tune, Trump followed their lead and changed his tune too. When he knew the virus was coming from China he banned travel to and from China. Naturally the traitorous Democrats proclaimed him a "racist" because of the ban, but when they finally realized it was the right thing to do they turned completely around and proclaimed he "didn't do it soon enough", ROFFLMFAO (even though he did it the very next day after learning the facts about the Chinese involvement.)

And on and on and on...and on............and on..............

Yes, the destruction running rampant in America today over the corona-paranoia, the destroyed lives/families/jobs/businesses/economy/etc etc etc, cannot be honestly placed at Trump's doorstep. However, since Democrats are pathologically incapable of honesty, their bullsh*t accusations come as no surprise.

<_< 

 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
2 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

That's entirely on the governors who shut down the economy. It has absolutely zero to do with Trump's economic policies or his appropriate covid-19 response.

The FACTS mean nothing when one can jump up and down and wail 'Truuuuuump!' like an infantile cretin in the middle of a meltdown to divert attention from those very facts.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Correct - It's not Trump's doing or Trump's fault. Remember that back when Trump was suggesting it was no big deal, it was because that's what his medical expert team was telling him. When they changed their tune, Trump followed their lead and changed his tune too. When he knew the virus was coming from China he banned travel to and from China. Naturally the traitorous Democrats proclaimed him a "racist" because of the ban, but when they finally realized it was the right thing to do they turned completely around and proclaimed he "didn't do it soon enough", ROFFLMFAO (even though he did it the very next day after learning the facts about the Chinese involvement.)

And on and on and on...and on............and on..............

Yes, the destruction running rampant in America today over the corona-paranoia, the destroyed lives/families/jobs/businesses/economy/etc etc etc, cannot be honestly placed at Trump's doorstep. However, since Democrats are pathologically incapable of honesty, their bullsh*t accusations come as no surprise.

<_< 

 

I applaud your patience.

 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I applaud your patience.

 

Well I try.

:shrug: 

 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Because that has no relation whatsoever to what you described. You have just now presented a single issue, but the comment I responded to was "ONLY positive news have to do with Trump". Not even YOU could be too dense to grasp the monumental difference.

<_< 

 

Oh yeah? Hold his dictionary.... 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
3 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

If someone polled me, I would say the it sure as hell is on the wrong track.  Mayors are sitting back and allowing looting and rioting.  The country's biggest cities "defunding" the police while the rest order the police to allow violent crime to occur.  At the same time, the Democrats are gaining momentum on their voter fraud ideas.  This all happening while we have self-described health "experts" who haven't a clue of how to fight a disease have decided will kill us unless we kill the economy.   We have the phony Black Lives Matter as a slogan we are demanded to agree with or be accused of racism at best, to lose our livelihood at worst, while we allow 1,000 black babies to be murdered in the name of "choice.  We also ignore black men shooting other black men and too many innocent black bystanders.  We have the candidate for a major party with at least 40% support and he doesn't even know where he is half the time. All this is done while the media is cheerleading this chaos.

Who can possibly say we are on the right track?

Hey Anton, where’s your point by point rebuttal of each of these facts?

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
4 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

That's entirely on the governors who shut down the economy. It has absolutely zero to do with Trump's economic policies or his appropriate covid-19 response.

:exactly:

 

It was never about our health. Just crooked democrap politics. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
3 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

If someone polled me, I would say the it sure as hell is on the wrong track.  Mayors are sitting back and allowing looting and rioting.  The country's biggest cities "defunding" the police while the rest order the police to allow violent crime to occur.  At the same time, the Democrats are gaining momentum on their voter fraud ideas.  This all happening while we have self-described health "experts" who haven't a clue of how to fight a disease have decided will kill us unless we kill the economy.   We have the phony Black Lives Matter as a slogan we are demanded to agree with or be accused of racism at best, to lose our livelihood at worst, while we allow 1,000 black babies to be murdered in the name of "choice.  We also ignore black men shooting other black men and too many innocent black bystanders.  We have the candidate for a major party with at least 40% support and he doesn't even know where he is half the time. All this is done while the media is cheerleading this chaos.

Who can possibly say we are on the right track?

:exactly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
2 minutes ago, zurg said:

Hey Anton, where’s your point by point rebuttal of each of these facts?

He'll ignore it, as usual?

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin

And the other 25% are Marxist democrats, supporting, encouraging and participating in the  destructive activities.

Cap’n Crunchie,, if this is an attempt at getting Trump it’s weak

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
2 hours ago, zurg said:

Hey Anton, where’s your point by point rebuttal of each of these facts?

He’s a Bidenite, a follower of the senile. As such, he goes by the Biden Doctrine: they done believe in facts, they believe in them truth’ (as they see it)

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown

Criminals running amok in the streets, rioting, looting, committing violence...  Politicians buckling to the demands of said criminals to cede law and order into their rabid hands...

Yeah, I can see why 3 out of 4 people with common sense and the brain capacity of an ice cube would see that the nation is 'seriously off track'.

Oh, wait, that's not the focus of the article? :rolleyes:

 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...