Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

3 in 4 say US 'pretty seriously' off right track: poll

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Correct - It's not Trump's doing or Trump's fault.

And there you have it. A president has nothing to do with America's poor response to this pandemic.

Thank you for playing.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerryL
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Of course, of course, only positive news have to do with Trump.

Negative developments like a pandemic that could have potentially killed millions have nothing to do with our president and his utter failure to step up to the historic occasion.

More of your hypocrisy.

Obama was responsible for absolutely nothing in his 8 year fiasco of a presidency.  He constantly blamed GWB for everything.  And you, Anton, keep the suction on high to this day.

But now, Trump is responsible for everything bad that happens in the country from racial chaos in Democratic cities to Chinese viruses.

 

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerryL
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

And there you have it. A president has nothing to do with America's poor response to this pandemic.

Thank you for playing.

What should DJT, in your vast virology expertise, have done on the national level that he did not do?  

Please give us more of that vast virology expertise and explain how "America's" response was poor?.

Thanks!  Looking forward to your reasoned responses.

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Remember that back when Trump was suggesting it was no big deal, it was because that's what his medical expert team was telling him.

Wow...did you just simply make that up? What "medical expert" was saying that?

 

Here is what CDC was testifying to Congress at the end of February:

Nancy Messonnier, director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases:

"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but more really a question of when it will happen — and how many people in this country will have severe illness,"

"We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare with the expectation that this could be bad," 

"I told my children that while I didn't think that they were at risk right now, we, as a family, need to be preparing for significant disruption of our lives," she said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/02/25/809318447/health-officials-warn-americans-to-start-planning-for-spread-of-coronavirus-in-u

 

Here is what Trump was saying after that:

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

Feb. 29: “Everything is really under control.”

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.”

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

 

So what "medical experts" were feeding Trump this clearly very magical thinking?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
38 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

And there you have it. A president has nothing to do with America's poor response to this pandemic.

Thank you for playing.

ROFFLMFAO

You really are a blind mindless immovable partisan hack. Only a truly brain damaged nitwit could pretend what I wrote leads to such a "conclusion".

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

ROFFLMFAO

You really are a blind mindless immovable partisan hack. Only a truly brain damaged nitwit could pretend what I wrote leads to such a "conclusion".

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

It's you, not me that is arguing that a president has absolutely no responsibility for American response to this pandemic.

You are the immovable hack, unable to give even an inch on anything while you post your little floor rolling stupidity. 

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
48 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

And there you have it. A president has nothing to do with America's poor response to this pandemic.

Thank you for playing.

Actually, when the society got progressively more shut down, Trump held almost daily conferences where the government’s actions were explained in a fair amount of detail. Drs Fauci and Brix largely ran the show. Your side kept asking these doctors, did Trump tell you to say what you just said, is he threatening to fire you etc. They both said in interview after interview that there was no pressure and no censorship by Trump. Several times Trump even left the briefing and let the doctors and generals take questions. It was team work, very obviously, and it was run the way business runs these kinds of situations: effectively and efficiently. They get high marks for how they handled it. 

Then later, Trump handed the reigns more and more to the states, just like the constitution says it should be done. Bravo, again, Mr President. Very well executed. 

Your side is butthurt because you have nothing to truly pin on Trump that would pass the red faced test. Your side knows this because the voters (who are actually in charge, not you) have stated that they know it. So your side is ratcheting up the pressure of every possible charge like the “Russians paid people to kill American soldiers and Trump let it happen”. That’s like saying “Trump loves high unemployment”. It’s just a red faced lie. 

You will lose in November. 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

What should DJT, in your vast virology expertise, have done on the national level that he did not do?  

How about taking it seriously instead of calling it fake news and a Democrat conspiracy against his presdency?

Why does it take Tucker fn Carson to get Trump to listen?

5e71f7e3c4854043515c0a53?width=1100&form[/img]

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-fox-show-convinced-trump-coronavirus-is-serious-wapo-2020-3

How about not overriding HHS when it was seeking 2 billion funding for ventilators and PPE all the way back in January?

How about listening to medical experts instead of going all in on unproven drugs?

How about telling people it's a good idea to wear a mask when dealing with strangers and leading by example?

How about not defunding testing because it finds positive cases?

How about stepping up to the occasion and leading this country to meet the difficulties instead of spreading misinformation based on some adolecent magical thinking?

 

NUUUH, too much to ask.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, zurg said:

Actually, when the society got progressively more shut down

You mean shut downs that took place after Trump spent over a month in Covid-19 denial?

28 minutes ago, zurg said:

Fauci and Brix largely ran the show

Was it Fauci or Brix that told Trump to go all in on unproven drugs?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told Trump it's a good idea to fill up churches on Easter?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told him that wearing a mask is anti-Trump?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told him that filling up closed arenas with shouting, unmasked people is a good idea?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
56 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

It's you, not me that is arguing that a president has absolutely no responsibility for American response to this pandemic.

You are the immovable hack, unable to give even an inch on anything while you post your little floor rolling stupidity. 

LOL

And funniest of all, you actually believe that what I said could possibly be construed that way. How is saying "Trump did it right" somehow "interpreted" as "a president has absolutely no responsibility for American response to this pandemic"?

Good GAWD Anton, put the crack pipe down and move away from the table.

:nuts: 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerryL
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

How about taking it seriously instead of calling it fake news and a Democrat conspiracy against his presdency?

Why does it take Tucker fn Carson to get Trump to listen?

5e71f7e3c4854043515c0a53?width=1100&form[/img]

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-fox-show-convinced-trump-coronavirus-is-serious-wapo-2020-3

How about not overriding HHS when it was seeking 2 billion funding for ventilators and PPE all the way back in January?

How about listening to medical experts instead of going all in on unproven drugs?

How about telling people it's a good idea to wear a mask when dealing with strangers and leading by example?

How about not defunding testing because it finds positive cases?

How about stepping up to the occasion and leading this country to meet the difficulties instead of spreading misinformation based on some adolecent magical thinking?

 

NUUUH, too much to ask.

First bold.  Leftist spins and lies.  Pelosi was touting chinese New Year.  Dems in New York were promoting street fairs.  No one thought it was going to be that bad and when it became clear it was going to be worse than anticipated, he acted, and you buffoons called him a racist.

Second bold.  Didn't happen.  More leftist lies and spins.  He was brainstorming and also didn't simply dismiss a drug that had been in use for decades simply because leftists hadn't vetted it for COVID yet.

Masks have been proven to do everything from everything to nothing.  A feel good measure.  I wouldn't wear one at all, but I have to where I live so I do.

Everything he did to lead was vilified by the left while their chosen (almost) nominee hid in a basement, their congress critters hid at home eating expensive ice cream, and their governers and mayors flooded nursing homes with COVID positive patients.

The others I would have to look up and you don't warrant that much time.  

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
7 hours ago, MontyPython said:

LOL

And funniest of all, you actually believe that what I said could possibly be construed that way. How is saying "Trump did it right" somehow "interpreted" as "a president has absolutely no responsibility for American response to this pandemic"?

Good GAWD Anton, put the crack pipe down and move away from the table.

:nuts: 

Ohh I see, you were misconstrued and actually DO believe that President has some responsibility for American response to this pandemic.

Right?

  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
11 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

He’s a Bidenite, a follower of the senile. As such, he goes by the Biden Doctrine: they done believe in facts, they believe in them truth’ (as they see it)

:yes:

9 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Criminals running amok in the streets, rioting, looting, committing violence...  Politicians buckling to the demands of said criminals to cede law and order into their rabid hands...

Yeah, I can see why 3 out of 4 people with common sense and the brain capacity of an ice cube would see that the nation is 'seriously off track'.

Oh, wait, that's not the focus of the article? :rolleyes:

 

:yes:

9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

And there you have it. A president has nothing to do with America's poor response to this pandemic.

Thank you for playing.

:yawn:

9 hours ago, JerryL said:

More of your hypocrisy.

Obama was responsible for absolutely nothing in his 8 year fiasco of a presidency.  He constantly blamed GWB for everything.  And you, Anton, keep the suction on high to this day.

But now, Trump is responsible for everything bad that happens in the country from racial chaos in Democratic cities to Chinese viruses.

 

:exactly:that's leftardation for you.

8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Wow...did you just simply make that up? What "medical expert" was saying that?

 

Here is what CDC was testifying to Congress at the end of February:

Nancy Messonnier, director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases:

"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but more really a question of when it will happen — and how many people in this country will have severe illness,"

"We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare with the expectation that this could be bad," 

"I told my children that while I didn't think that they were at risk right now, we, as a family, need to be preparing for significant disruption of our lives," she said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/02/25/809318447/health-officials-warn-americans-to-start-planning-for-spread-of-coronavirus-in-u

 

Here is what Trump was saying after that:

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

Feb. 29: “Everything is really under control.”

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.”

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

 

So what "medical experts" were feeding Trump this clearly very magical thinking?

:yawn:

8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

It's you, not me that is arguing that a president has absolutely no responsibility for American response to this pandemic.

You are the immovable hack, unable to give even an inch on anything while you post your little floor rolling stupidity. 

:lol: says the biggest hack on this site. 

8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

How about taking it seriously instead of calling it fake news and a Democrat conspiracy against his presdency?

Why does it take Tucker fn Carson to get Trump to listen?

5e71f7e3c4854043515c0a53?width=1100&form[/img]

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-fox-show-convinced-trump-coronavirus-is-serious-wapo-2020-3

How about not overriding HHS when it was seeking 2 billion funding for ventilators and PPE all the way back in January?

How about listening to medical experts instead of going all in on unproven drugs?

How about telling people it's a good idea to wear a mask when dealing with strangers and leading by example?

How about not defunding testing because it finds positive cases?

How about stepping up to the occasion and leading this country to meet the difficulties instead of spreading misinformation based on some adolecent magical thinking?

 

NUUUH, too much to ask.

 

7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

You mean shut downs that took place after Trump spent over a month in Covid-19 denial?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told Trump to go all in on unproven drugs?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told Trump it's a good idea to fill up churches on Easter?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told him that wearing a mask is anti-Trump?

Was it Fauci or Brix that told him that filling up closed arenas with shouting, unmasked people is a good idea?

:yawn:

7 hours ago, MontyPython said:

LOL

And funniest of all, you actually believe that what I said could possibly be construed that way. How is saying "Trump did it right" somehow "interpreted" as "a president has absolutely no responsibility for American response to this pandemic"?

Good GAWD Anton, put the crack pipe down and move away from the table.

:nuts: 

 

Back to the kid's table for him.

14 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Ohh I see, you were misconstrued and actually DO believe that President has some responsibility for American response to this pandemic.

Right?

:yawn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
17 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Correct - It's not Trump's doing or Trump's fault. Remember that back when Trump was suggesting it was no big deal, it was because that's what his medical expert team was telling him. When they changed their tune, Trump followed their lead and changed his tune too. When he knew the virus was coming from China he banned travel to and from China. Naturally the traitorous Democrats proclaimed him a "racist" because of the ban, but when they finally realized it was the right thing to do they turned completely around and proclaimed he "didn't do it soon enough", ROFFLMFAO (even though he did it the very next day after learning the facts about the Chinese involvement.)

And on and on and on...and on............and on..............

Yes, the destruction running rampant in America today over the corona-paranoia, the destroyed lives/families/jobs/businesses/economy/etc etc etc, cannot be honestly placed at Trump's doorstep. However, since Democrats are pathologically incapable of honesty, their bullsh*t accusations come as no surprise.

<_< 

 

 

16 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

The FACTS mean nothing when one can jump up and down and wail 'Truuuuuump!' like an infantile cretin in the middle of a meltdown to divert attention from those very facts.

:exactly:

15 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Well I try.

:shrug: 

 

And you do it well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
18 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

If someone polled me, I would say the it sure as hell is on the wrong track.  Mayors are sitting back and allowing looting and rioting.  The country's biggest cities "defunding" the police while the rest order the police to allow violent crime to occur.  At the same time, the Democrats are gaining momentum on their voter fraud ideas.  This all happening while we have self-described health "experts" who haven't a clue of how to fight a disease have decided will kill us unless we kill the economy.   We have the phony Black Lives Matter as a slogan we are demanded to agree with or be accused of racism at best, to lose our livelihood at worst, while we allow 1,000 black babies to be murdered in the name of "choice.  We also ignore black men shooting other black men and too many innocent black bystanders.  We have the candidate for a major party with at least 40% support and he doesn't even know where he is half the time. All this is done while the media is cheerleading this chaos.

Who can possibly say we are on the right track?

 

9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

And there you have it. A president has nothing to do with America's poor response to this pandemic.

Thank you for playing.

So where's the refute to the above post,  sonny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, zurg said:

Actually, when the society got progressively more shut down, Trump held almost daily conferences where the government’s actions were explained in a fair amount of detail. Drs Fauci and Brix largely ran the show. Your side kept asking these doctors, did Trump tell you to say what you just said, is he threatening to fire you etc. They both said in interview after interview that there was no pressure and no censorship by Trump. Several times Trump even left the briefing and let the doctors and generals take questions. It was team work, very obviously, and it was run the way business runs these kinds of situations: effectively and efficiently. They get high marks for how they handled it. 

Then later, Trump handed the reigns more and more to the states, just like the constitution says it should be done. Bravo, again, Mr President. Very well executed. 

Your side is butthurt because you have nothing to truly pin on Trump that would pass the red faced test. Your side knows this because the voters (who are actually in charge, not you) have stated that they know it. So your side is ratcheting up the pressure of every possible charge like the “Russians paid people to kill American soldiers and Trump let it happen”. That’s like saying “Trump loves high unemployment”. It’s just a red faced lie. 

You will lose in November. 

:exactly:

And in the worst way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Wow...did you just simply make that up? What "medical expert" was saying that?

 

Here is what CDC was testifying to Congress at the end of February:

Nancy Messonnier, director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases:

"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but more really a question of when it will happen — and how many people in this country will have severe illness,"

"We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare with the expectation that this could be bad," 

"I told my children that while I didn't think that they were at risk right now, we, as a family, need to be preparing for significant disruption of our lives," she said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/02/25/809318447/health-officials-warn-americans-to-start-planning-for-spread-of-coronavirus-in-u

 

Here is what Trump was saying after that:

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

Feb. 29: “Everything is really under control.”

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.”

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

 

So what "medical experts" were feeding Trump this clearly very magical thinking?

March 17 - Claimed to know it was a "pandemic" long before it was called a pandemic.

Edited by Ladybird
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
3 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

March 17 - Claimed to know it was a "pandemic" long before it was called a pandemic.

:yawn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
51 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

March 17 - Claimed to know it was a "pandemic" long before it was called a pandemic.

Trump has managed the pandemic well. Democrats have not. And that’s a fact you cannot escape. Democrats own the deaths. 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
12 minutes ago, zurg said:

Trump has managed the pandemic well. Democrats have not. And that’s a fact you cannot escape. Democrats own the deaths. 

Yes, and it's anti-Trump to wear a mask.

  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Yes, and it's anti-Trump to wear a mask.

More made-up stupid sniping. It’s not “anti-Trump”. Your side is in full scale assault mode against the majority; you will not succeed. You’d definitely be better off trying to live in harmony with other people rather than threaten with violence every time you don’t get everything on a silver platter. 

Edited by zurg
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
37 minutes ago, zurg said:

Trump has managed the pandemic well. Democrats have not. And that’s a fact you cannot escape. Democrats own the deaths. 

:exactly:

23 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Yes, and it's anti-Trump to wear a mask.

🥱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, zurg said:

Trump has managed the pandemic well. Democrats have not. And that’s a fact you cannot escape. Democrats own the deaths. 

Remind me again how you are DEFINETLY not a partisan hack.

WhisperedSeparateFrogmouth-size_restrict

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, zurg said:

More made-up stupid sniping. It’s not “anti-Trump”. 

Our never-in-public-masked president untill just a few days ago:

President Donald Trump said some Americans might wear face masks not as a way to prevent the spread of coronavirus but as a way to “signal disapproval of him.”

In a wide-ranging interview with The Wall Street Journal published Thursday, Trump also said a big issue he has with masks is that people fidget with them.

“They put their finger on the mask, and they take them off, and then they start touching their eyes and touching their nose and their mouth,” he told the Journal. “And then they don’t know how they caught it?”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/18/trump-says-some-wear-coronavirus-masks-to-signal-disapproval-of-him.html

 

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
2 hours ago, JerryL said:

Everything he did to lead was vilified by the left

If I give you a few examples to the contrary, will you admit being wrong on that?

  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...