To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

Trump flew into a rage every time US intelligence warned him about Russia, so officials gave up briefing him on it, report says

Rate this topic

MontyPython
52 minutes ago, Severian said:

Adam Schiff”s wad, there’s an image I could have done without. 

EWWWWWW.....

😖

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg

So, Schiff and his staff were briefed by someone about this theory during their Afghanistan trip in February. I have a few questions:

1. Why didn’t Schiff share the information with anyone? Was it because i) they thought it was likely not true, ii) they thought it could be true and having American soldiers die would be a good thing, especially during Trump’s time, iii) they thought it was probably not true but could become a handy card to play later if the moment presented itself favorably to make Trump look bad.

2. Who briefed them? Military? Or intelligence/CIA? Why them? Why not anyone else? Or did they? Who knew? Was Schiff responsible for disseminating a report? 

3. Will all those people who said Trump is lying about not having been briefed, step up and tell the nation ‘mea culpa’? (Of course not.)

4. What’s up with the intelligence community being such a tool for the Deep State? Aren’t there any good actors there who could be whistleblowers? Suspicious... 

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
11 hours ago, Severian said:

Adam Schiff”s wad, there’s an image I could have done without. 

:puke: