To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat Jones

Pregnant White Woman Falsely Accused of Racism Defends Herself with Firearm After Being Assaulted, Threatened by Black Woman (VIDEO)

Rate this topic

Buckwheat Jones

Pregnant White Woman Falsely Accused of Racism Defends Herself with Firearm After Being Assaulted, Threatened by Black Woman (VIDEO)

Lake Orion, Michigan – A white couple leaving a Chipotle restaurant this week were falsely accused of racism by a black woman and her 15-year-old daughter.

The black woman accused a pregnant white woman of bumping into her daughter near the entrance of the restaurant and demanded an apology.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/pregnant-white-woman-falsely-accused-racism-defends-firearm-assaulted-threatened-black-woman-video/

These black idiots were looking for a fight and one and one day someone will give it to them  

searcher

I couldn't really see what caused her to draw the weapon but from what I did see...excellent trigger control. It was right along the slide where it belonged the whole time. And she did keep backing away, and when they also backed off some she lowered the weapon. 

Mark

Oathtaker

I read the article but didn’t watch the video.

You never know what reaction you’ll get.

Italian Biker
Posted (edited)

I suppose this black woman would pull the race card if she had to stand in a line behind a white person for for a bank teller, but not care that the white person walked in before her.

That being said, up until the time before the white woman got out of the car, it was only the black woman making verbal threats and the police would had cause to arrest her for menacing.  The white woman was already in the car and was in no imminent danger and should not have gotten out of the car and pulled the gun from a legal stand point.

To say white woman was assaulted is a stretch, threatened, yes, but not physically assaulted.

Edited by Italian Biker

Howsithangin
Posted (edited)

False claim of racism? Say it ain’t so! <_<

PS Second Amendment in action. Seeing a lot of this recently

Edited by Howsithangin
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

Black woman wants to show off to her 15 year old daughter so she creates a situation and has her film it with her phone.

When the white folks don't go for her garbage and attempt to leave, mother purposely puts herself BEHIND their vehicle to create another situation by claiming that they tried to run her over, which the daughter managed to MISS while filming until AFTER her mother was behind the vehicle creating the second situation.

The black woman and her daughter won't learn a damned thing from this and they'll keep it up until they roll up to someone who plays along or who gives them better than they served up.

I'd pay good money to see the latter.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
27 minutes ago, zipndun said:

Yup, and the husband has been fired from his job.

In-f'ing-credible.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
28 minutes ago, zipndun said:

I hope that a defense attorney takes their case, proves that they did absolutely nothing wrong and then sues the authorities for their wrongful arrest and further sues the woman who orchestrated the situation for damages.

• Agree (+1) 3

Severian

Honky Lives Don't Matter. Derp.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Weaseljd

New American lesson from this - if you are black, you can do anything you want.  If you are white - bend over and take it.

• Best Post (+1) 3

gravelrash
2 hours ago, Italian Biker said:

I suppose this black woman would pull the race card if she had to stand in a line behind a white person for for a bank teller, but not care that the white person walked in before her.

That being said, up until the time before the white woman got out of the car, it was only the black woman making verbal threats and the police would had cause to arrest her for menacing.  The white woman was already in the car and was in no imminent danger and should not have gotten out of the car and pulled the gun from a legal stand point.

To say white woman was assaulted is a stretch, threatened, yes, but not physically assaulted.

Tell it Zimmerman.

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, Severian said:

No...  As seen in the video when Paco the Attach Chump went nuts on the folks protecting the Christopher Columbus statue in their neighborhood, the slogan on the shirts now reads:

White Lives Matter Too Much

Which is clearly a call to arms and open season is now upon us.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

searcher
2 hours ago, Severian said:

Especially if the female is carrying an unborn child. She had no right to fear for the life of said child. 

Mark

• Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
4 hours ago, Italian Biker said:

I don't know, she was denying the right to leave to those people, and struck the vehicle. Menacing requires you to be in the wrong from the beginning. You also have no idea what is coming after her striking the vehicle. It all comes back to whether she felt threatened, and whether this is a flee or stand state.

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zipndun said:

“Let’s have a little more tolerance for each other and not being so quick to react,” Bouchard said. “If someone is doing something improper or unfair, I tell my family and friends to look away. This is not the moment to plant your flag.”

Really? Verbally assaulted and threatened, yet because they were white, they have to have tolerance? I want to see the Sheriff do that when they come for him. Idiot.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
7 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Lake Orion, Michigan – A white couple leaving a Chipotle restaurant this week were falsely accused of racism by a black woman and her 15-year-old daughter.

The black woman accused a pregnant white woman of bumping into her daughter near the entrance of the restaurant and demanded an apology.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/pregnant-white-woman-falsely-accused-racism-defends-firearm-assaulted-threatened-black-woman-video/

These black idiots were looking for a fight and one and one day someone will give it to them  

I've seen the very same thing happen as well at a gas station/convenience store last week.

A black woman had claimed that an older white male customer had bumped into her in line and called her the "n word" when he did neither. She got loud and yelled at him with her arms flailing around and her neck and head cranking demanding money or she was going to get her boyfriend outside who was fueling his car to beat him up unless he gave her $50. She then got out her cell phone and summoned her boyfriend to come in and beat up the man. I have seen this same crap happen before.

What the bitch did not know was that there were 4 LMPD officers in the back room/office having coffee and donuts that saw and heard the whole thing through the one way mirror. As promised, her knuckle dragging boyfriend came in and started man handling the white man and then the cops came out from the back and swarmed the woman and her boyfriend. A struggle ensued and they knocked over a few shelves. There were also 3 of us waiting in line and two had pulled their concealed carry pistols and helped the police to cuff and stuff those two and hold back two other black men/thugs who had rushed inside to help the couple.

It was a great ending. But I'm sure they were all released out of jail and back at it again that same night.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I hope that a defense attorney takes their case, proves that they did absolutely nothing wrong and then sues the authorities for their wrongful arrest and further sues the woman who orchestrated the situation for damages.

Then the man sues his employer for wrongful termination.

This crap is getting way out of hand, people getting fired for something outside of work before ever having any due process/their day in court?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Weaseljd said:

New American lesson from this - if you are black, you can do anything you want.  If you are white - bend over and take it.

And if you are white you are not ever allowed to say anything about it.

It's like that where I work. The blacks get away with not doing their jobs at all and nothing is ever said to them. Yet any white person gets written up for the same.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

That_Guy
10 hours ago, zipndun said:

9 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Yup, and the husband has been fired from his job.

These people chose to exit their minivan and brandish their firearms in a strip mall parking lot, and have nobody to blame but themselves.

• Disagree (-1) 3

17 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

These people chose to exit their minivan and brandish their firearms in a strip mall parking lot, and have nobody to blame but themselves.

You mad, bro?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
17 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

No, Fool. Fat Ass and Miss Piggy chose to pick a fight, film it, assault the white couple (remember, Huckleberry...your people set the standard that words are violence) and then attempted to damage their private property. They were both threatening the couple’s personal safety and being highly aggressive toward them as they made every effort to provoke them into a fight. 

The couple was well with their right to self protect and should only need a competent lawyer to have the case dismissed. Then they should counter sue the Ugly Twins and the mans employer. 

If they lose in court, you’ll see a lot of this sort of thing happening in the future, and some it won’t end up good for the Huckleberries. 

• Agree (+1) 4

Buckwheat Jones
5 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

I've seen the very same thing happen as well at a gas station/convenience store last week.

A black woman had claimed that an older white male customer had bumped into her in line and called her the "n word" when he did neither. She got loud and yelled at him with her arms flailing around and her neck and head cranking demanding money or she was going to get her boyfriend outside who was fueling his car to beat him up unless he gave her $50. She then got out her cell phone and summoned her boyfriend to come in and beat up the man. I have seen this same crap happen before.

What the bitch did not know was that there were 4 LMPD officers in the back room/office having coffee and donuts that saw and heard the whole thing through the one way mirror. As promised, her knuckle dragging boyfriend came in and started man handling the white man and then the cops came out from the back and swarmed the woman and her boyfriend. A struggle ensued and they knocked over a few shelves. There were also 3 of us waiting in line and two had pulled their concealed carry pistols and helped the police to cuff and stuff those two and hold back two other black men/thugs who had rushed inside to help the couple.

It was a great ending. But I'm sure they were all released out of jail and back at it again that same night.

Coffe and donuts? Ah! So it’s not just a myth! I knew it!

• Haha (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

:yawn:

2 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

You mad, bro?

He always is?

Especially against Whitey.

• Best Post (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
7 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Is it any wonder why racism is still alive. Some_races just don't know when to quit. 

• Agree (+1) 1