To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat Jones

Pregnant White Woman Falsely Accused of Racism Defends Herself with Firearm After Being Assaulted, Threatened by Black Woman (VIDEO)

Rate this topic

Buckwheat Jones
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, That_Guy said:

image.png.3c799217b830d40af6e819e7f478ce8b.png

In your opinion. Let’s have a thought experiment, though:

A. “I’ll beat your white ass if you open your mouth.”

B. “I’ll beat your black ass if you open your mouth.”

Please select the racist statement. A or B.

Edited by Buckwheat Jones

gravelrash
9 hours ago, Italian Biker said:

I don't disagree with you.  But after watching the video again, it's pretty obvious the black woman purposely walked to the back of the car for the reason of being able to hurl more accusations at the couple.  There was no imminent threat to the white woman's life in the vehicle and the driver had the the room to maneuver forward, after backing up the car initially, to completely create a safe distance from the confrontation, then call the cops.  Now do I agree with the law that it's now going to be the white woman that is charged, no, I don't, but that's the current law.  The black woman should also be charged for violent threats.

And what did the cops do after they were called?  They arrested the victims.

Buckwheat Jones
1 minute ago, gravelrash said:

The gun came out after Fat Ass tried to trap the white couple in their parking space and then tried to break out their car window. 

If this goes all the way through, and the couple gets convicted, I predict Fat Ass will try this again with someone else. Miss Piggy might too because Fat Ass is teaching her well. 

One, the other or both will be increasing their chances of getting their faces blown off when they fool with the wrong person. Just sayin. 

• Agree (+1) 2

That_Guy
24 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Please select the racist statement. A or B.

This assumes I would characterize either statement is "racist."

Severian
24 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

The gun came out after Fat Ass tried to trap the white couple in their parking space and then tried to break out their car window. 

If this goes all the way through, and the couple gets convicted, I predict Fat Ass will try this again with someone else. Miss Piggy might too because Fat Ass is teaching her well. 

One, the other or both will be increasing their chances of getting their faces blown off when they fool with the wrong person. Just sayin. 

I swear, we need to get back to the days of the Old West where you can shoot someone just for snoring too loudly, and especially shoot them for being an aggressive ahole. Mind your own business, keep your damned mouth shut, don't go getting a chip on your shoulder and getting in someone's face over trivial crap like this or you'll get shot. That'd work for me, the old "he needed shootin" excuse is starting to resonate with me.

Italian Biker
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, That_Guy said:

No.

I'm not quite sure what you're meaning here.   Are you saying that you feel that black woman was threatening anyone before they got in the car, or you saying she was not threatening anyone before they got in the car. 

So if you feel the what the black woman said to the husband, "If you say something, I'll beat your white ass too" to someone who up to that point had sad nothing to her, did not threaten or physically advance towards her, and only opened the car door for his wive to get in the car, is not threatening in any way.  Please explain how that is not a threat of violence?

Edited by Italian Biker

Italian Biker
1 hour ago, gravelrash said:

I know. I don't agree with it, but that's the law.  But the black woman should have been charged also.

Taggart Transcontinental
On 7/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, Buckwheat Jones said:

Yeah, those two blacks sure acted out like that, dint they?

😎

Remember in TG's society, they are entitled to act like they did because they are bereaved. Therefore they can destroy the lives of others in search of validation for their bereaved status.

Italian Biker
5 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Yet the responding officers didn't regard the "injuries" as being severe enough to require a Band-Aid:

image.png.c8ed5abc15ce2dee227f651c3979d6b0.png

Were these responding officer also EMT's or medically trained and qualified to make that clinical determination?  How is having your head slammed against concrete repeatedly not life threatening.   Liam Neason's wife died hours later from her head hitting the ice while skiing, with no external injuries.  What's harder?  Ice or concrete?  

Buckwheat Jones
2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

This assumes I would characterize either statement is "racist."

It does. And it’s not an unreasonable assumption. So either neither is racist, both are racist or only one is racist. 

Do you find any racism in any of the questions asked?

Buckwheat Jones
58 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Remember in TG's society, they are entitled to act like they did because they are bereaved. Therefore they can destroy the lives of others in search of validation for their bereaved status.

This is all about retribution. It’s not about anything else. If it were about advancing race relations, the main tool for doing that would not be more racism. It would be peaceful interaction and anything that would promote it between whites and blacks. Growing up, I was taught that you don’t treat anyone differently than you want to be treated because of their skin color. We don’t have that anymore.

We just have more racism. Any form of media that you want to pick will let talking heads say Old White Men, White Racists, a Bunch of White people, etc. 

Growing up, I never saw anything like that or anything like that flipped. Anchors can get on TV and say Tucker Carlson is an old white man who’s a racist,  but nobody can turn around and say Al Sharpton is a greasy old black man etc. etc.

So mainstream racism is back, and it’s good. If you’re black, you get to employ it while at the same time being immune to it. 

We have clear cut cases of this up for discussion in this thread, we see it in the riots, and it’s there now in the dictionary. 

The question is, what will this do to eventually benefit race harmony? 

Do whites have to put up with blacks acting out? We just wait until they tire themselves? Will we be obligated to stand there and take a bunch of abuse until the culture shifts again? Maybe, but I know what we should be practicing.

Equal Application Of The Law. That’s the only thing that’s going to save this country.

Taggart Transcontinental
13 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

This is all about retribution. It’s not about anything else. If it were about advancing race relations, the main tool for doing that would not be more racism. It would be peaceful interaction and anything that would promote it between whites and blacks. Growing up, I was taught that you don’t treat anyone differently than you want to be treated because of their skin color. We don’t have that anymore.

We just have more racism. Any form of media that you want to pick will let talking heads say Old White Men, White Racists, a Bunch of White people, etc. 

Growing up, I never saw anything like that or anything like that flipped. Anchors can get on TV and say Tucker Carlson is an old white man who’s a racist,  but nobody can turn around and say Al Sharpton is a greasy old black man etc. etc.

So mainstream racism is back, and it’s good. If you’re black, you get to employ it while at the same time being immune to it. 

We have clear cut cases of this up for discussion in this thread, we see it in the riots, and it’s there now in the dictionary. 

Do whites have to put up with blacks acting out? We just wait until they tire themselves? Will we be obligated to stand there and take a bunch of abuse until the culture shifts again? Maybe, but I know what we should be practicing.

Equal Application Of The Law. That’s the only thing that’s going to save this country.

Agreed, 1000% the only answer to any question is equality. We need to kill the special carve outs for X and Y and Z. They are what is creating this nonsense. The Declaration of Independence states "All are created equal and endowed with rights". This is not some lofty goal, it's reality. What is crazy is deciding that some peoples rights exceeds other peoples. When we do that we lose our nation and it's been the plan of the marxists in our midst to use this as a weapon for generations. They have a overtly complicit media and political party to do it now.

Buckwheat Jones
34 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Agreed, 1000% the only answer to any question is equality. We need to kill the special carve outs for X and Y and Z. They are what is creating this nonsense. The Declaration of Independence states "All are created equal and endowed with rights". This is not some lofty goal, it's reality. What is crazy is deciding that some peoples rights exceeds other peoples. When we do that we lose our nation and it's been the plan of the marxists in our midst to use this as a weapon for generations. They have a overtly complicit media and political party to do it now.

This is where the white guilt came in, and white guilt began with PCism. We’re white and we’re guilty, and so we stand by while “blacks express their voice” because we’ve denied it to them for so long. 

We have to the Civil Rights Act, we have Affirmative Action, we have lots and lots of entitlement programs, we have leg up standards to help blacks get into colleges...Blacks run the city administrations in most of the country’s largest urban areas...we had a two term black president...with all of this going for them, how can they say they’re still oppressed?

Taggart Transcontinental
9 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

This is where the white guilt came in, and white guilt began with PCism. We’re white and we’re guilty, and so we stand by while “blacks express their voice” because we’ve denied it to them for so long. 

We have to the Civil Rights Act, we have Affirmative Action, we have lots and lots of entitlement programs, we have leg up standards to help blacks get into colleges...Blacks run the city administrations in most of the country’s largest urban areas...we had a two term black president...with all of this going for them, how can they say they’re still oppressed?

Because they aren't standing on the necks of us all.

Buckwheat Jones

Yet

MontyPython
6 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Any suggestion they "weren't" being restricted is lunacy.

Spoken like a true cockwomble.

So you choose lunacy. Again. What a shock.

<_< 

zurg
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I'll start with the second bolded part. I've certainly been thinking that. The change is noticeable today, but when Obama was elected, I also noticed blacks acting more hostile towards me if they were in a situation where they were the service person. For example, going to a grocery store, going to a Walgreens, going anywhere where their job was to provide service, right at that time, the service came a significant percentage of the time with a snark and an I-don't-care-about-what-you-want attitude. This was maybe 20% of the time, high enough to notice almost on a daily basis, and certainly several times a week. But eventually, within 6-12 months, it went away mostly. And, by the way, those blacks who didn't give any attitude were very noticeable in a good way (and still the majority). So, fast forward to today, after the protests and riots: I'm noticing the same thing. Attitude, snark, nastiness, in-your-face, for no reason except that I'm a white guy (and over 50, which is probably somewhat noticeable). More brazen, that's for sure. More than the rest of society, no doubt. I haven't had situations like this white couple, but I can see where that would happen if I made any comments. But, I do think that it'll begin to go away as well. Nobody likes it.

The first bolded part: that's absolutely true for the type I just described, which are the That_Guys of the world. They look for confrontation so that they can get retribution for their perceived sleights in life. They want to get in your face and want the retribution, they also want to hurt you, maim you, kill you in some cases if at all possible. That's their goal. Unfortunately for them, most people have means of self defense, which they really hate. Just like wonk-meister here hates being proven wrong. Oh well; I didn't tell him to be such a jerk. He chose his path, now it's time to see where it gets him.

Last bold: I agree fully. No other way, long term. You don't want to have anyone being able to say, so-and-so is getting preferential treatment. Just like if you have kids, you want to make sure they know that the parents love them equally. Yes, in the case of black people, there was slavery, but nobody alive today had anything to do with it, and the vast vast majority would not be racist to support slavery again. But this is where things get tricky: today blacks are the preferred child. They get every advantage. But if they don't end up ahead, they throw tantrums, like That_Guy does here on a regular basis. I for one won't stand for that - too bad for That_Guy, perhaps, but he's wrong and that's all there is to it.

Edited by zurg

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Sorry, cockwomble, but any truly "life-threatening" injury would require some kind of medical attention; either on-the-scene, during arrest/processing, or after release.

8 hours ago, That_Guy said:

I never said that, cockwomble.

I said the Wuestenberg's movements weren't restricted in any way.

7 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Spoken like a true cockwomble.

Says a cockwomble himself. See:below

18 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

You have already been proven wrong on all those counts throughout every Trayvon Martin thread.

You are a racist and a liar.

<_< 

8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Ahh, so they could've abandoned their car to the trash who were directly threatening physical violence, and just run away on foot?

You are certifiably insane. They were just trying to leave and the trash were deliberately preventing them. Any suggestion they "weren't" being restricted is lunacy.

<_< 

Leftardation is a mental disorder. 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I have no evidence that you live in New York City. In fact, I have seen no evidence in 15 years that you are honest. 

Ba-zing!!!!

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, That_Guy said:

You realize that guy lives in Namibia, not New York City, right?

:biglaugh:

And we're supposed to believe you?

Too funny!

Cockwomble. 

Edited by RedSoloCup

searcher
12 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Yet the responding officers didn't regard the "injuries" as being severe enough to require a Band-Aid:

image.png.c8ed5abc15ce2dee227f651c3979d6b0.png

An ice pick stab wound doesn't look bad at all on the outside either.

Mark

Buckwheat Jones
On 7/4/2020 at 12:15 PM, Buckwheat Jones said:

It does. And it’s not an unreasonable assumption. So either neither is racist, both are racist or only one is racist. 

Do you find any racism in any of the questions asked?

And Eric runs away....

• Haha (+1) 1