To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

You won't be safe in Joe Bidens America

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

If you support Joementia, you hate America, period. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

Facts are facts, and the fact is that the criminals in political office have joined forces with the criminals running loose in the streets to make it open season on innocent Americans.

Is THAT what anyone with any sense at all would vote for?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

kestrel
46 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

If you support Joementia, you hate America, period. 

and if you don't..YOU AIN'T BLACK!!!!🤣

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython
17 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Pretty sure that footage is from Trump's America.

:woot:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Yes thousands of worthless violent leftists thugs, supported by Democrats and Democrat policies, in Democrat-controlled cities for the most part, are proving themselves to be worthless violent leftist thugs, while the traitorous Democrats are insanely demanding defunding the police who are the only ones standing between these thugs and innocent citizens, and you're actually so blindly and mindlessly partisan you'll somehow pretend this is Trump's doing????

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

You have the "brain" of a cabbage.

:rolleyes: 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg
34 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Yeah yeah. Left controlled cities prevent safety and fairness and hope in their areas, and when something happens, the answer is simple: Trump’s fault! Even though they’ll resist tooth and nail against any method by Trump to fix things, they’re never to blame, Trump is.

Let me guess. Trump is always wrong and Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, Nader etc. are always correct. Is that about right? 

• Agree (+1) 3

kestrel
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Oh that's just so cute!..Boy you sure showed me by golly!..and you know what? I'm going to give you a freebee, you know?..kind of like a Participation Trophy!..You know what that's like right?....now that you've finally got someone to pay a little attention to you..You'll have a super day right? Right!..

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Pretty sure that it went way over your head? As always.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Yes thousands of worthless violent leftists thugs, supported by Democrats and Democrat policies, in Democrat-controlled cities for the most part, are proving themselves to be worthless violent leftist thugs, while the traitorous Democrats are insanely demanding defunding the police who are the only ones standing between these thugs and innocent citizens, and you're actually so blindly and mindlessly partisan you'll somehow pretend this is Trump's doing????

Hey now!

That's an insult to cabbage everywhere! :rant:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
47 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Hey now!

Oops! I hereby publicly acknowledge myself shamed by my untoward comparison, and humbly apologize to cabbage everywhere. Clearly cabbages have MUCH more brainpower than Democrats.

:blush: 

• Haha (+1) 2

Natural Selection
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

You are absolutely clueless. Trump could have shut down those violent democrats in a few minutes but it's difficult for him to use the military legally in the United States. It comes down to the governors choosing to use the National Guard or requesting federal help.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
3 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You are absolutely clueless. Trump could have shut down those violent democrats in a few minutes but it's difficult for him to use the military legally in the United States. It comes down to the governors choosing to use the National Guard or requesting federal help.

Shhhhhhhhhhh . . . :nono: . . . No facts allowed in AntonWorld . . . 

<_<

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

<_<

Because facts are always confusing to those who choose to live in a world of self delusion.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

That_Guy
8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Yep.

• Disagree (-1) 2

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

More like 0bama's world, sonny.

8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

:exactly:

I picture his "brain" being a hamster on a wheel?

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, zurg said:

Yeah yeah. Left controlled cities prevent safety and fairness and hope in their areas, and when something happens, the answer is simple: Trump’s fault! Even though they’ll resist tooth and nail against any method by Trump to fix things, they’re never to blame, Trump is.

Let me guess. Trump is always wrong and Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, Nader etc. are always correct. Is that about right? 

6 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

OH MY GOD!

TRUMP TWEETED AGAIN!

HE SHOULD BE BANNED! :crybaby:

:biglaugh:

Pretty sure that it went way over your head? As always.

:yes:

Hey now!

6 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Oops! I hereby publicly acknowledge myself shamed by my untoward comparison, and humbly apologize to cabbage everywhere. Clearly cabbages have MUCH more brainpower than Democrats.

:blush: 

:lol:

5 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

5 hours ago, MontyPython said:

<_<

3 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Because facts are always confusing to those who choose to live in a world of self delusion.

AntonToo
9 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Ahh so it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under Biden it totally would be :rolleyes:

• Disagree (-1) 2

RedSoloCup
Just now, AntonToo said:

Ahh so it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under Biden it totally would be :rolleyes:

:yes:

Of course in his current declining mental state, Joementia wouldn't even know what's going on...

Martin
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Anton, you are capable of looking straight at a fact and insisting you don't see a thing.  

The mayor of Minneapolis says that 220 buildings in his city have been set on fire.  Mayor Frey says that the cost of the damage is at least $55 million.  Mayor Frey is a Democrat.  His city council, which recently voted 9-4 to "dismantle" their police department, includes 12 members of the Democratic Farmer Labor Party, with one member of the Green Party.  

The governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz, belongs to the Democratic Farmer Labor Party.  Minneapolis is represented in Congress by a Somalian immigrant, Congressman Ilhan Omar, who belongs to the Democratic Party.  Both of Minnesota's Senators, Smith and Klobuchar, belong to the Democratic Party and the latter recently ran for the Democratic Presidential nomination.  

And your conclusion from all this?  "Pretty sure that footage is from Trump's America."   I sympathize with your fact-o-phobia, Anton, but I am afraid it isn't covered by Obamacare.

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Martin said:

Anton, you are capable of looking straight at a fact and insisting you don't see a thing.  

The mayor of Minneapolis says that 220 buildings in his city have been set on fire.  Mayor Frey says that the cost of the damage is at least $55 million.  Mayor Frey is a Democrat.  His city council, which recently voted 9-4 to "dismantle" their police department, includes 12 members of the Democratic Farmer Labor Party, with one member of the Green Party.  

The governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz, belongs to the Democratic Farmer Labor Party.  Minneapolis is represented in Congress by a Somalian immigrant, Congressman Ilhan Omar, who belongs to the Democratic Party.  Both of Minnesota's Senators, Smith and Klobuchar, belong to the Democratic Party and the latter recently ran for the Democratic Presidential nomination.  

And your conclusion from all this?  "Pretty sure that footage is from Trump's America."   I sympathize with your fact-o-phobia, Anton, but I am afraid it isn't covered by Obamacare.

So it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under president Biden it totally would be, right?

There in is the ridiculous double standard and a lie.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

zurg
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

Ahh so it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under Biden it totally would be, right?

There in is the ridiculous double standard and a lie.

Ahh so everything Trump says and does is wrong, lies and destructive to America? And everything Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Antifa, BLM, etc do and say is correct, fair, truthful and good for everyone? 

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
11 hours ago, AntonToo said:

In your opinion, what percentage of those people rioting voted for Obama or Hillary?

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, zurg said:

Ahh so everything Trump says and does is wrong, lies and destructive to America? And everything Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Antifa, BLM, etc do and say is correct, fair, truthful and good for everyone? 

dodge, dodge, lie thats all you seem to be capable of.

If riots, larceny and arson under Biden would be his fault, then I don't understand how Trump gets a pass when these things break out under his leadership.

Consistency, is that too much to ask for?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2