Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

You won't be safe in Joe Bidens America

Rate this topic

zurg
6 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Which people?

Residents of Charlottesville?

This is what the left does all the time. They assign blame and tell you that you have to prove it wrong. It’s the usual prove your innocence thing, or guilty until proven innocent. 

But watch out if you try to use the same idea on a leftist, especially a black leftist. Then it’s all “the constitution says a person is innocent until proven guilty” or “prove why your claim should even merit consideration” or (everyone’s favorite, a sure crowd pleaser) “racist”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
51 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Which people?

Residents of Charlottesville?

LOLOLOLOL

What the hell is wrong with you? (a rhetorical question, LOL. We all know what's wrong with you.) 

Do you suppose I have a list of their names & addresses? The point, of course, is that YOU KNOW it's a shameless and infantile lie that every single person on the "save the statues" side was a neo-nazi/white supremacist/whatever. There were plenty of good, well-intentioned citizens who merely wanted to protect historically-important monuments, and didn't participate in any violence, didn't belong to any of the hate-groups, didn't have any swastika flags or "SS" tattoos or anything else along such lines.

Only the most pathologically dishonest cretins are still telling the lie that Trump ever suggested neo-nazis/white-supremacists/racists were "fine people".

<_< 

• Like (+1) 4

Squirrel

If white america is so horrible why does every minority want to move to the white suburb? Wouldn’t logic be if minorities are oppressed by whites and minorities built America etc , follow their utopia would be inner city democrat run areas controled solely by minorities and no white monsters? Whitey and republicans aren’t keeping them down there. Plus the feds dump a ton of improvement money in. Maybe it’s not about allow us equal opportunities but let us take what you earned

• Agree (+1) 2

Oathtaker
2 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

biden-robert-byrd.jpg

6 hours ago, AntonToo said:

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit.jpg

Hmmmm... one of these things is just as neo-Nazi as the other...

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
9 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

LOLOLOLOL

What the hell is wrong with you? (a rhetorical question, LOL. We all know what's wrong with you.) 

Do you suppose I have a list of their names & addresses? The point, of course, is that YOU KNOW it's a shameless and infantile lie that every single person on the "save the statues" side was a neo-nazi/white supremacist/whatever. There were plenty of good, well-intentioned citizens who merely wanted to protect historically-important monuments, and didn't participate in any violence, didn't belong to any of the hate-groups, didn't have any swastika flags or "SS" tattoos or anything else along such lines.

Only the most pathologically dishonest cretins are still telling the lie that Trump ever suggested neo-nazis/white-supremacists/racists were "fine people".

<_< 

Love the way you bitch-slap these leftist idiots into submission. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

MontyPython
12 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

:2up:

(But rest assured I wouldn't bother if it wasn't so much fun!)

:yes:

• Agree (+1) 2

That_Guy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

YOU KNOW it's a shameless and infantile lie that every single person on the "save the statues" side was a neo-nazi/white supremacist/whatever.

No, cockwomble, I don't know that.  

I know Charlottesville, Virginia is the home of UVa and is well-known as a "liberal bastion."  The City Council's decision to remove the Lee statue is part of the reason why UVa alum Richard Spencer and Charlottesville resident (and "Unite The Right" rally organizer) Jason Kessler are reported to have targeted Charlottesville in the first place.

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

There were plenty of good, well-intentioned citizens who merely wanted to protect historically-important monuments, and didn't participate in any violence, didn't belong to any of the hate-groups, didn't have any swastika flags or "SS" tattoos or anything else along such lines.

Is this your assumption, cockwomble, or have you seen it reported somewhere?  

Perhaps you might be so good as to provide a link to this reporting if it exists...

Edited by That_Guy
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
1 hour ago, Natural Selection said:

But they are too stupid to lay down?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

I know Charlottesville, Virginia is the home of UVa and is well-known as a "liberal bastion."  The City Council's decision to remove the Lee statue is part of the reason why UVa alum Richard Spencer and Charlottesville resident (and "Unite The Right" rally organizer) Jason Kessler are reported to have targeted Charlottesville in the first place.

Perhaps you might be so good as to provide a link to this reporting if it exists...

OOooh! He learned a new word? :lol3:

I can suggest a word/name for you that sounds a whole lot like that one? :yes:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, That_Guy said:

Then you are even more ignorant than anybody here ever guessed. But you & I both know that you DO know it, and are only feigning such abysmal ignorance.

Maybe someday you'll grow a couple testicles and develop a little integrity & credibility.

But I won't hold my breath.

<_< 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, That_Guy said:

:yawn:

46 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

OOooh! He learned a new word? :lol3:

I can suggest a word/name for you that sounds a whole lot like that one? :yes:

:yeahthat:

"censored"

Edited by RedSoloCup

kestrel
18 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Oops! I hereby publicly acknowledge myself shamed by my untoward comparison, and humbly apologize to cabbage everywhere. Clearly cabbages have MUCH more brainpower than Democrats.

:blush: 

Say three "Hail Pelosi's" and you're good to go!

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
12 hours ago, RedSoloCup said:

:rolleyes:

More like 0bama's world, sonny.

:exactly:

I picture his "brain" being a hamster on a wheel?

More like the little monkey with a pair of cymbals...

K...

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
11 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Ahh so it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under Biden it totally would be :rolleyes:

Awwww..Thats just so cute!...boy that Adderall really works on the cognitively impaired ...why shucks he might just really make some strides here soon and Mom won't have to help him go to the toilet!..Well done son..you keep at it!

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

dodge, dodge, lie thats all you seem to be capable of.

If riots, larceny and arson under Biden would be his fault, then I don't understand how Trump gets a pass when these things break out under his leadership.

Consistency, is that too much to ask for?

"Consistency, is that too much to ask for?"...from you?...of course not! You're consistently in the top three positions around here for sheer stupidity..and I'm rooting for you to be #1..you can do it! I believe in you!

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, AntonToo said:

So it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under president Biden it totally would be, right?

There in is the ridiculous double standard and a lie.

Can I ask you a serious question, Anton?  Are you really, honestly, truly as thick as you portray yourself to be or is it just the ideological blinders?

No one, anywhere, talked about "fault."  The tweet shows what happens in Democrat bastions when things get bad AND it highlights their "double down on stupid" plan to defund the police.  The tweet is saying, "Look what happens in Democrat controlled cess pools.  Look at what they are planning to do in response.  Do you think you will be safer if the Federal Government is run by these morons, as well?"

There is no blame assigning to Presidents or candidates going on.  It is a commentary on the reality in Democrat controlled cities and the idiotic course of action they have come up with in response.  Your entire post is not applicable to the topic.

Edited by JerryL
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

They don't look like they were rioting like the democrats in your video.

Again...In your opinion, what percentage of those people rioting voted for Obama or Hillary?

Wtf?

Ill chew it up for you - it DOES NOT MATTER who the guy that plowed his car into a crowd of people voted for. 

It doesn’t matter who criminal degenerates vote for, it does not make that politician complicit or responsible for their crime.

This whole pigeonholing argument is stupid nonsense.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Can I ask you a serious question, Anton?  Are you really, honestly, truly as thick as you portray yourself to be or is it just the ideological blinders?

No one, anywhere, talked about "fault."  The tweet shows what happens in Democrat bastions when things get bad AND it highlights their "double down on stupid" plan to defund the police.  The tweet is saying, "Look what happens in Democrat controlled cess pools.  Look at what they are planning to do in response.  Do you think you will be safer if the Federal Government is run by these morons, as well?"

There is no blame assigning to Presidents or candidates going on.  It is a commentary on the reality in Democrat controlled cities and the idiotic course of action they have come up with in response.  Your entire post is not applicable to the topic.

Im pretty sure you aren’t the brightest bulb around, but I’m also not naive enough to think you’ll ever believe that about yourself.

We are deeply, inherently biased and that’s why I don’t spend too much time thinking about how smart or stupid or ideologically blind or objective I am. It’s a fool’s errand, I just post what makes sense to me, no more no less.

We’ve had many Democrat presidents and have generally done fairly well under them, despite all the America’s-gonna-burn! predictions from the right, so spare me the special pleadings.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
6 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

We are deeply, inherently biased

Yes you are. I applaud you for your confession. 

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Im pretty sure you aren’t the brightest bulb around, but I’m also not naive enough to think you’ll ever believe that about yourself.

We are deeply, inherently biased and that’s why I don’t spend too much time thinking about how smart or stupid or ideologically blind or objective I am. It’s a fool’s errand, I just post what makes sense to me, no more no less.

We’ve had many Democrat presidents and have generally done fairly well under them, despite all the America’s-gonna-burn! predictions from the right, so spare me the special pleadings.

You responsed to absolutely nothing I posted.  

My comments were IRT your now legendary inability to see and/or comprehend a clear point that is spelled out right in front of you.

The comment was on the situation we are living right now and whether people would be safer with a dementia suffering Dem in the WH.  

• Agree (+1) 1

rustinone
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, AntonToo said:

So it's not Trump's fault, but if it were to happen under president Biden it totally would be, right?

There in is the ridiculous double standard and a lie.

No, it's not. Had they asked President Trump and he refused, then it would be his fault.

Therein is your ridiculous lack of standards.

Edited by rustinone
  • Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Wtf?

Ill chew it up for you - it DOES NOT MATTER who the guy that plowed his car into a crowd of people voted for. 

It doesn’t matter who criminal degenerates vote for, it does not make that politician complicit or responsible for their crime.

This whole pigeonholing argument is stupid nonsense.

Regarding the video at the beginning of the thread, you said "Pretty sure that footage is from Trump's America."

How is Trump "complicit or responsible" for the rioting?

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
13 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Regarding the video at the beginning of the thread, you said "Pretty sure that footage is from Trump's America."

How is Trump "complicit or responsible" for the rioting?

How is Joe?

• Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
27 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Because people like Biden are the root cause of racial strife.

29c.gif

• Disagree (-1) 1