Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

You won't be safe in Joe Bidens America

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Howsithangin

4.5 million guns sold last month.  Yes we will.  :)

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

29c.gif

Is that the face you make when you've been bitch-slapped?  :D

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That_Guy
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MontyPython said:

 you & I both know that you DO know it

No, cockwomble, that's simply not true.  I have seen NO reporting of anyone NOT affiliated with those right-wing groups protesting the removal of the Lee statue.

Further, if YOU were aware of ANY reporting of unaffiliated statue-removal protesters, you would post it.  

You aren't, so you don't. 

Edited by That_Guy
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, That_Guy said:

No, cockwomble, that's simply not true.  I have seen NO reporting of anyone NOT affiliated with those right-wing groups protesting the removal of the Lee statue.

Further, if YOU were aware of ANY reporting of unaffiliated statue-removal protesters, you would post it.  

You aren't, so you don't. 

LOL

First - You're a liar, and have proven it repeatedly for many years. You are NOT as ignorant as you're pretending here. You really would have to live under a rock to be unaware of the fact that not everybody on the "save the statues" side belonged to a hate group. You're just pulling your usual "Jump When I Say Frog" routine and I'm not falling for it.

Second - There's no point in jumping to your dishonest demands anyway, as you've ALSO proven over the years, because you'll just ignore it and continue to lie anyway.

And third - AND MOST IMPORTANT HERE - Even if we put on blinders and dunce caps and PRETEND for the sake of argument that there "weren't" ANY good people trying to save historically-significant monuments from the depredations of infantile violent thugs :rolleyes:, IT WOULDN'T CHANGE THE FACT that Trump NEVER said or even vaguely suggested that racists, neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc were "fine people". Precisely the opposite, his own words made it crystal clear he WASN'T including them in his comments.

The fact remains that only the vilest, most pathologically dishonest worms are still telling the contemptible lie that Trump ever said racists/nazis/white supremacists were "fine people".

<_< 

 

Edited by MontyPython
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That_Guy
9 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Trump NEVER said or even vaguely suggested that racists, neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc were "fine people". Precisely the opposite, his own words made it crystal clear he WASN'T including them in his comments.

Sorry, cockwomble, but right-wing extremists were the only people on one of the "sides" Trump described as "fine people."

  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
28 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Sorry, cockwomble, but right-wing extremists were the only people on one of the "sides" Trump described as "fine people."

Get professional psychiatric help, nitwit. Or at least take that reading-comprehension course I've been recommending for so many years. The fact is irrefutable: EVEN IF TRUMP WAS "WRONG" (and you aren't stupid enough to believe that anyway) about who was on which side, his words make it crystal clear he SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED racists/extremists/nazis/white supremacists/etc from his "fine people" comment. After reading the exact quote IN ITS ENTIRETY it would require severe brain damage to fail to grasp such a conspicuous and indisputable fact.

You need serious help.

<_< 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Sorry, cockwomble, but right-wing extremists were the only people on one of the "sides" Trump described as "fine people."

Trump denounced the Nazis and the white supremacists. You agreed. When I asked you a yes/no question, you said yes. 

Therefore, it is not at all in doubt whether Trump denounced those groups. He did. Therefore, equally logically, when he states that there were fine people on both sides, he cannot be including the groups he has explicitly said are not fine people. This is not debatable. There’s no backdoor to claiming, ah but he meant those people. He did not. 

The only possibility you have to blame Trump is that he was mistaken about who was trying to save the statues. If there weren’t anyone but Nazis and white supremacists doing so, then he would have simply been mistaken. But the important part would still be that he wouldn’t have been calling Nazis and white supremacists fine people, because, as you agreed, he had already explicitly said they were not fine people. 

Of course, there are two major caveats regarding whether he was wrong about those other non-nazi, non-supremacist people. 
1. He wasn’t wrong but you are wrong in your claim about who else was there from the “save the statues” side. This, given your highly dishonest history, is a near certainty. 
2. There were two sides present, statue savers and statue destroyers. You only have examined one side, predictably, because you’re a partisan hack who’s uninterested in the truth about events like this. Your race-driven obsession aside, there are actually 4 possibilities here. One: there actually were fine people from both sides. Two: there were fine people among the savers but not among the destroyers. Three: there were fine people among the destroyers but not among the savers. Four: there were no fine people among either group. Most likely probability is that #1 is true. Least likely probability is that #3 is true, which is what you advocate, which is no surprise to anyone here. 

 

Edited by zurg
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Wtf?

Ill chew it up for you - it DOES NOT MATTER who the guy that plowed his car into a crowd of people voted for. 

It doesn’t matter who criminal degenerates vote for, it does not make that politician complicit or responsible for their crime.

This whole pigeonholing argument is stupid nonsense.

 

10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Im pretty sure you aren’t the brightest bulb around, but I’m also not naive enough to think you’ll ever believe that about yourself.

We are deeply, inherently biased and that’s why I don’t spend too much time thinking about how smart or stupid or ideologically blind or objective I am. It’s a fool’s errand, I just post what makes sense to me, no more no less.

We’ve had many Democrat presidents and have generally done fairly well under them, despite all the America’s-gonna-burn! predictions from the right, so spare me the special pleadings.

 

8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

29c.gif

:yawn:

2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Is that the face you make when you've been bitch-slapped?  :D

:biglaugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

No, cockwomble, that's simply not true.  I have seen NO reporting of anyone NOT affiliated with those right-wing groups protesting the removal of the Lee statue.

Further, if YOU were aware of ANY reporting of unaffiliated statue-removal protesters, you would post it.  

You aren't, so you don't. 

 

52 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Sorry, cockwomble, but right-wing extremists were the only people on one of the "sides" Trump described as "fine people."

:yawn:

Whatever,  ****sucker.

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

LOL

First - You're a liar, and have proven it repeatedly for many years. You are NOT as ignorant as you're pretending here. You really would have to live under a rock to be unaware of the fact that not everybody on the "save the statues" side belonged to a hate group. You're just pulling your usual "Jump When I Say Frog" routine and I'm not falling for it.

Second - There's no point in jumping to your dishonest demands anyway, as you've ALSO proven over the years, because you'll just ignore it and continue to lie anyway.

And third - AND MOST IMPORTANT HERE - Even if we put on blinders and dunce caps and PRETEND for the sake of argument that there "weren't" ANY good people trying to save historically-significant monuments from the depredations of infantile violent thugs :rolleyes:, IT WOULDN'T CHANGE THE FACT that Trump NEVER said or even vaguely suggested that racists, neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc were "fine people". Precisely the opposite, his own words made it crystal clear he WASN'T including them in his comments.

The fact remains that only the vilest, most pathologically dishonest worms are still telling the contemptible lie that Trump ever said racists/nazis/white supremacists were "fine people".

<_< 

 

A liar, and a flaming racist at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Get professional psychiatric help, nitwit. Or at least take that reading-comprehension course I've been recommending for so many years. The fact is irrefutable: EVEN IF TRUMP WAS "WRONG" (and you aren't stupid enough to believe that anyway) about who was on which side, his words make it crystal clear he SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED racists/extremists/nazis/white supremacists/etc from his "fine people" comment. After reading the exact quote IN ITS ENTIRETY it would require severe brain damage to fail to grasp such a conspicuous and indisputable fact.

You need serious help.

<_< 

 

No amount of mental help will cure him. He's better off with the "suicide solution".... :whistling:

Edited by RedSoloCup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...