To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

About All These “New” Positive COVID Cases – State Health Departments Manipulating Data, Changing Definitions..

Rate this topic

kestrel

Very interesting indeed...worthwhile checking out.

Kestrel...

theconservativetreehouse.com

About All These “New” Positive COVID Cases – State Health Departments Manipulating Data, Changing Definitions..

This is very interesting.  The document described in the video below is available HERE.  Research into state health regulations by Fog City Midge shows that new guidance for the definition of COVID-19 positive infections is likely the biggest background cause in a dramatic upswing in positive test results.  WATCH:

The rest here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/07/02/explosive-about-all-these-new-positive-covid-cases-state-health-departments-manipulating-data-changing-definitions/#more-195940

Howsithangin

Smack your head on the desk if this is news to you.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
15 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

Smack your head on the desk if this is news to you.

I dunno... If this is "news" to somebody, they've probably been hitting their head on their desk too much lately...

;) 

Ticked@TinselTown

When one thought they had the game rigged and realize that the game is getting away from them, one must change the rules, whatever that entails until the next time an 'adjustment' must be made to maintain control...

• Agree (+1) 2

Timothy

1) It clearly says on the first slide of the PDF that the changes were distributed on May 11th.  In other words, long before the current surge in new cases.

2) The change is only about "probable cases" and leaves untouched the definition for "confirmed cases".

• Disagree (-1) 4
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
44 minutes ago, Timothy said:

1) It clearly says on the first slide of the PDF that the changes were distributed on May 11th.  In other words, long before the current surge in new cases.

2) The change is only about "probable cases" and leaves untouched the definition for "confirmed cases".

Except "Probable" case's became "Confirmed" cases..No problem right?

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

It's more deliberate lying and manipulation by the proggy deep state powers that be and all of their willing participants. The entire thing has been a straight up manufactured hoax and the gullible masses have fallen for it again.

It's to keep the economy wrecked, unemployment high and anything as bad as possible to punish the American people (especially all those that voted for Trump) to make sure that Trump does not get re-elected because the deep state does not want to lose their control over everything.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

When one thought they had the game rigged and realize that the game is getting away from them, one must change the rules, whatever that entails until the next time an 'adjustment' must be made to maintain control...

7 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

It's more deliberate lying and manipulation by the proggy deep state powers that be and all of their willing participants. The entire thing has been a straight up manufactured hoax and the gullible masses have fallen for it again.

It's to keep the economy wrecked, unemployment high and anything as bad as possible to punish the American people (especially all those that voted for Trump) to make sure that Trump does not get re-elected because the deep state does not want to lose their control over everything.

:exactly:

Samson

I blame Trump! It's Trumps fault! We have to vote for Joe Biden to save the planet! M'kay?

• Haha (+1) 3

Timothy
8 hours ago, kestrel said:

Except "Probable" case's became "Confirmed" cases..No problem right?

Kestrel...

Do you have any evidence of that?

• Disagree (-1) 2

kestrel
9 hours ago, Timothy said:

Do you have any evidence of that?

Did you read the article?... Rules forbid me from posting the whole banana here and leading you by the hand thru the charts..as to the veracity of the claims?..no idea for sure but then do you have any evidence you have a College degree?...is its veracity verified?...do you have any proof?..Its a real simple proposition Kid...they make more money by ramping up the score. Simple as that..I don't really believe its some nefarious plot to take down Trump...its just good old fashioned Corporate Greed!

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

Timothy
3 hours ago, kestrel said:

Did you read the article?... Rules forbid me from posting the whole banana here and leading you by the hand thru the charts..as to the veracity of the claims?..no idea for sure but then do you have any evidence you have a College degree?...is its veracity verified?...do you have any proof?..Its a real simple proposition Kid...they make more money by ramping up the score. Simple as that..I don't really believe its some nefarious plot to take down Trump...its just good old fashioned Corporate Greed!

Kestrel...

Yes, I read the whole article as well as the PDF before posting in this thread.  Your claim was not backed up by any evidence in the article.

The Texas Department of Health and Human Services explicitly states otherwise:

"Probable cases are not included in the total case numbers."

https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/additionaldata.aspx

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, Timothy said:

Yes, I read the whole article as well as the PDF before posting in this thread.  Your claim was not backed up by any evidence in the article.

The Texas Department of Health and Human Services explicitly states otherwise:

"Probable cases are not included in the total case numbers."

https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/additionaldata.aspx

I just Tried to look and see if I could Cut and paste some of the chart things and I get this..So in fairness at this point I have to acknowledge your point..I'll look for it tomorrow after the 4th stuff....At any rate have a good 4th!

Kestrel...

An error occurred during a connection to eagenda.collincountytx.gov. Peer using unsupported version of security protocol.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Samson

A  statement released by Chris Hill, County Judge - Collin County.

The problem with this new "probable" definition strategy is in the details.

First, take a look at the Epidemiologic Linkage Criteria. There are four possible options for a person to meet this requirement. But #3 is the critical one.

Epidemiologic Linkage Criteria
Patient meets the epidemiologic linkage criteria if she has had one or more of the following exposures in the 14 days prior to onset of symptoms:
• Close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
• Close contact with a person with clinically compatible illness AND linkage to a confirmed case of COVID-19 disease
• Travel to or residence in an area with sustained, ongoing community transmission of COVID-19.
• Member of a group defined as high risk during an outbreak (ex. symptomatic residents of a nursing home where at least one laboratory confirmed COVID-19 case has been identified).

Full statement at

https://nextdoor.com/agency-post/tx/collin-county/collin-county-commissioners/texas-dshs-issues-new-guidance-for-probable-covid-19-cases-149216342/