To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Van Jones Spills the Beans: Forget the KKK, It’s the ‘White, Liberal Hillary Supporter’ We Worry About

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Van Jones Spills the Beans: Forget the KKK, It’s the ‘White, Liberal Hillary Supporter’ We Worry About

https://thefederalistpapers.org/

By Steve Straub
Published May 29, 2020

Article:

For the first time in recent memory I actually agree with CNN contributor Van Jones.

During an appearance on CNN’s “New Day” Van Jones told viewers to forget the KKK, it’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter the black community should worry about, and he’s right!

“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about.”

“It’s the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that, ‘Oh, I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities,’ but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation,” Van Jones added.

“A clans member could not have been better trained to pick up the police — pick up the phone and tell the police it’s a black man, African-American man, come get him.”

No one is more racist in this country than white liberals, although your average Democrat is just a tad less racist.

full Story

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Damn, Van!  You'd better be wearing your Foster Grants when you open up your fridge from now on, 'cuz the light done come on!

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

The man makes more sense with each passing day.  :huh:

Strange times indeed

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
Posted (edited)

What's really funny is we got a call just like that today. Some young black male walking home after being left behind at a party. Some idiot calls us telling us he's ripping up flags from a city monument, and got into a verbal altercation. Here's the rub, the black kid is just trying to get home, he wasn't damaging a damn thing. I made contact with him, he's a bit drunk but completely honest, no hesitation in his answers etc. So while we are trying to get him a ride home, a white guy and girl pull up and stop. They both know him and we put him in their car and send them all on the way. So happy ending, he's safe, no one got scuffed up and in the end the innocent are proven innocent without the need for anything to be done.

The black community would be much better served if they quit the Democrat party entirely and became Republicans.

Frederick Douglas said basically this decades ago.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Liz
12 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

What's really funny is we got a call just like that today. Some young black male walking home after being left behind at a party. Some idiot calls us telling us he's ripping up flags from a city monument, and got into a verbal altercation. Here's the rub, the black kid is just trying to get home, he wasn't damaging a damn thing. I made contact with him, he's a bit drunk but completely honest, no hesitation in his answers etc. So while we are trying to get him a ride home, a white guy and girl pull up and stop. They both know him and we put him in their car and send them all on the way. So happy ending, he's safe, no one got scuffed up and in the end the innocent are proven innocent without the need for anything to be done.

Frederick Douglas said basically this decades ago.

I know they weren't perfect but this incident reminds me of the good old days when people were more civilized and reasonable than they are now.

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, Liz said:

I know they weren't perfect but this incident reminds me of the good old days when people were more civilized and reasonable than they are now.

I know it's 'square' to want the good old days back again, but I have to say that I really wish that life in American BEFORE the Ovomit Administration could be flipped into the reset position...

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
10 minutes ago, Liz said:

Well the problem now is that with all the craziness our nation's schools have created in this "your reality and my reality" crap. They believe they can perceive something and it's fact. The problem for them is there is only one true set of facts grounded in reality. The rest is just opinion.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Junto
1 hour ago, Howsithangin said:

The man makes more sense with each passing day.  :huh:

Strange times indeed

I have noticed that too, for as little as I've read or seen him in media.  But there have been a few times where I think he certainly ruffled some feathers of the 'powers that be' on the Left with his statements.  I'm sure off the air, it would be a toss up in the likelihood of converting either a Van Jones or Joe Rogan to our 'side'.  Maybe 70/30 on a Joe Rogan, if you had access and daily communication discussing some of these issues. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

Sorry Van Jones, but it's too late for saying the truth now to redeem yourself because you've been a key player in causing this country during the Obamunist administration to descend into the sad condition that it has become with all of your previous lies and sedition against this country, it's people and the constitution. No way in hell should you ever be forgiven or trusted for anything.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Liz said:

1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I know it's 'square' to want the good old days back again, but I have to say that I really wish that life in American BEFORE the Ovomit Administration could be flipped into the reset position...

Me too! Me too! 

:wave: 

Joe the Pagan
16 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Me too! Me too! 

:wave: 

Me three!  Me three!

MontyPython
49 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

Me three!  Me three!

Dig it, Daddy-O

:yes: