Four Questions Blacks Owe Whites the Answers To

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

And now we wait...

• Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
15 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

And now we wait...

YEAHHHHH.... Hold your breath, all the BLaM's here are mum to this, because it's not about lives, it's about power.

• Agree (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee
Posted (edited)

Disagree with the entire premise, because the author is making the same mistake as others.

The author uses the term "Black America" as if it an all-encompassing monolith. It's not.

The problem is not "Black America" per se. The problem is the troublemakers on BOTH sides of the aisle who, like this author, make a living perpetuating the "Black v White" stereotypes.

The average Black in America doesn't "OWE" me four answers to ANYTHING; Nor do *I* owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING.

The average PERSON in America just wants to make a living. Maybe even "Do Well" and "Get Ahead". I respect that in ANYBODY, regardless of skin color.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 5
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
32 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Disagree with the entire premise, because the author is making the same mistake as others.

The author uses the term "Black America" as if it an all-encompassing monolith. It's not.

The problem is not "Black America" per se. The problem is the troublemakers on BOTH sides of the aisle who, like this author, make a living perpetuating the "Black v White" stereotypes.

The average Black in America doesn't "OWE" me four answers to ANYTHING; Nor do *I* owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING.

The average PERSON in America just wants to make a living. Maybe even "Do Well" and "Get Ahead". I respect that in ANYBODY, regardless of skin color.

Sorry, gotta disagree with you.

If someone is demanding that I pay them my hard earned money, which is exactly what reparations is, on top of the already established means of reparations in place, then they damned well OWE ME a thorough explanation of their demands.

• Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
4 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I’m the author and I don’t agree with you either. Sure your partially right, but from what I’ve seen over the past 57 years, blacks generally identify as part of a larger group known as the Black Community with their own special interest groups to advance their own special interests. 

Ironically Democrats (who make up a large majority of the former slave owner class, and those who worked to keep blacks in intellectual and economic bondage) still treat the Black community as a group and not a collection of individuals. By continually referring to Blacks as victims of the inequity du jour (systemic racism for instance) they perpetuate the illusion and belief of ongoing suppression. Those Blacks who choose to not play along (and are often highly successful) understand the reality of individual liberty and choice. But the majority that accept the belief (and constant messaging) of victim-hood choose to not avail themselves of the benefits of that liberty. They remain (at their choice) on the Democrat plantation. . .

• Like (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones

I think joe Biden’s by now famous comment says everything there is to say about that. 

firecoco

White lives matter

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
20 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I think joe Biden’s by now famous comment says everything there is to say about that. 

How can one be put “back in chains” when they never left??

• Agree (+1) 2

Buckwheat Jones

I was actually thinking 

if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black. But your on the money too

mjperry51
5 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I was actually thinking 

if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black. But your on the money too

My bad...

😉

kestrel
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

The average Black in America doesn't "OWE" me four answers to ANYTHING; * nor do I owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING.

The Woke-ness is strong with this one🤭...(  nor do I owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING. ) Oh Damn! there went your street cred..You need to post something immediately about how you have Black Friends or how you be Down wid da hood or something!....But you maybe accidentally hit this one out of the park ( The problem is not "Black America" per se. The problem is the troublemakers on BOTH sides of the aisle who, like this author, make a living perpetuating the "Black v White" stereotypes.) in concept at least, but in reality you do know that Buckwheat is the author of the OP right?...or did the voices tell you something different?

Kestrel...

Natural Selection
41 minutes ago, firecoco said:

White lives matter

More than most can appreciate.

Not only is almost everything we use in everyday life invented by White people, but the very future of humanity is in the hands of White people. By that I mean colonizing the universe before our Sun turns into a red giant and destroys Earth.

• Best Post (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
2 minutes ago, kestrel said:

The Woke-ness is strong with this one🤭...(  nor do I owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING. ) Oh Damn! there went your street cred..You need to post something immediately about how you have Black Friends or how you be Down wid da hood or something!....But you maybe accidentally hit this one out of the park ( The problem is not "Black America" per se. The problem is the troublemakers on BOTH sides of the aisle who, like this author, make a living perpetuating the "Black v White" stereotypes.) in concept at least, but in reality you do know that Buckwheat is the author of the OP right?...or did the voices tell you something different?

Kestrel...

I'll cop to thinking that buckwheat was a "quoter" rather than "author", because, well, that's how it normally works here.

My apologies.

But I STAND by what I said: nor do I owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING.

No person OWES any other person ANYTHING (Beyond the bounds of contractual obligation). Heck, I don't even owe YOU an explanation. But I have given it, because it's the right thing to do. There's a LARGER battle to be had here. I look to THAT rather than petty internecine differences.

• Disagree (-1) 1

kestrel
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

I'll cop to thinking that buckwheat was a "quoter" rather than "author", because, well, that's how it normally works here.

My apologies.

But I STAND by what I said: nor do I owe him or her, or even "them" collectively, ANYTHING.

No person OWES any other person ANYTHING (Beyond the bounds of contractual obligation). Heck, I don't even owe YOU an explanation. But I have given it, because it's the right thing to do. There's a LARGER battle to be had here. I look to THAT rather than petty internecine differences.

"...Heck, I don't even owe YOU an explanation. But I have given it, because it's the right thing to do."...ok..you can dim the V/S lighthouse a bit I get it that you have a "handle" on the  "LARGER" issues  and deplore the PETTY stuff...I look forward to your inestimable wisdom on the subject of these "internecine differences" Thanks in advance

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel
  • Haha (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones

I’ll stand by what I wrote. Blacks are acting as a collective and are demanding social change from what they perceive to be a collective (namely mainstream society which is predominantly white.)

If they are barking at me then I have every right to expect them to answer the questions I posed. Otherwise, I have to take it on faith thattheir demands not only go unchallenged, but capitulated to. By me.

So yes. They owe me 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

kestrel
14 minutes ago, USNJIMRET said:

First off OUTSTANDING starter post!! :clap: :clap:

Second, like the muslims, I believe that the so called moderate blacks KNOW who the radicals are, and do NOTHING to control them.

Some may say that the few don't speak for the majority, but when the majority says nothing..........

I agree and I have no clue what to do to deal with the problem...it's been like this for more than 65years that I'm aware of anyway.

Kestrel...

Oathtaker
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I agree and I have no clue what to do to deal with the problem...it's been like this for more than 65years that I'm aware of anyway.

Kestrel...

Honestly there is nothing you can do.

Like radicalized Muslims the CRT zombies (BLM) cannot be reasoned with. Race is the sole axis of society in their messed up world. It’s so pervasive that they claim white identity, whatever that’s supposed to be, cannot exist without the subjugation of the black race. To them, denial of their ideas just means you don’t realize you are a racist but, bottom line, the white race, whatever that is, is racist by virtue of their skin color. 

It’s like reasoning with a three year old on acid...

Edited by Oathtaker
I need reading glasses...
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
5 minutes ago, Oathtaker said:

Honestly there is nothing you can do.

Like radicalized Muslims the CRT zombies (BLM) cannot be reasoned with. Race is the sole axis of society in their messed up world. It’s so pervasive that they claim white identity, whatever that’s supposed to be, cannot exist without the subjugation of the black race. To them, denial of their ideas just means you don’t realize you are a racist but, bottom line, the white race, whatever that is, is racist by virtues of their skin color. 

It’s like reasoning with a three year old on acid...

I know..it still makes me kind of sad..specially when the little one's are made to pay the price...I'm not at the stage where I don't give a damn but I understand those who are...

Kestrel...

Junto
Posted (edited)

I saw a comment where someone said this would have been labeled a 'mass shooting' had it been a white event or white shooter(s), but it is treated as normal or kept quiet when it's happening in the black community.

Edited by Junto
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I’ll stand by what I wrote. Blacks are acting as a collective and are demanding social change from what they perceive to be a collective (namely mainstream society which is predominantly white.)

If they are barking at me then I have every right to expect them to answer the questions I posed. Otherwise, I have to take it on faith thattheir demands not only go unchallenged, but capitulated to. By me.

So yes. They owe me 

You absolutely should proudly stand behind what you wrote. Those are hard but fair questions. And they are not delivered with unbelieving or disrespectful snark. You’re giving people a platform to explain. 

Because so much would be asked from you (money, time, compassion, participation), it’s not at all wrong to ask for an explanation. Because it will affect you and me so much, it’s absolutely above board to have a few questions answered. Everyone agrees (well, almost). 

I don’t think we’ll get your questions answered here. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s not a difficult hunch to have. But I’ve been wrong before and admitted it, so I’d be happy to be wrong here too. 

Junto

Just like our intelligence agencies (not just ours) destabilize other countries to overthrow regimes and effect change through the chaos, our nation is under attack too - the big question is by whom and to what end.  None of these movements are Grassroots anything, but rather kindling to further flame the fire that is burning our country down. 

Who was it behind the destabilization of Ukraine?  Soros, right?  Pretty sure he has a heavy hand in all of this.  Just keep waiting for the day Blackhawk helicopters start showing up at his estate. 

blm1234.JPG

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer
6 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

If you want something from me, explain to me why I should give it to you. Tell me why you should be driving the bus. 

BLM and the like figure that you giving anything is not optional since they are just OWED. "It is known" therefore you deserve no answers... white devil. 

Excellent and legitimate questions btw.