A Maoist cultural revolution comes for Seattle's white employees

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

A Maoist cultural revolution comes for Seattle's white employees

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Andrea Widburg

July 8, 2020

Article:

In Seattle, home to the leftist paradise formerly known as CHOP (which was formerly known as CHAZ), white city employees were "invited" to attend a Maoist abuse session during which they were told they were inherently racist and must henceforth perform thought control to re-orient themselves to correct thinking.  Does that sentence sound over the top?  Well, yes — but it's also entirely accurate.

In a mind-boggling Twitter thread, Christopher F. Rufo introduces Americans to a June 12, 2020, City of Seattle training session entitled "Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness."  Thanks to a public records request, Rufo was able to obtain copies of the handouts at the training session, although Seattle is currently refusing to produce other information, such as the names of those teaching and the amount they were paid.

As you may recall, Seattle, in a frenzy of woke guilt, declared June 12 a "day of reflection and action" following George Floyd's death.  However, the city decided upon a special way for its white employees to reflect: it emailed employees informing them that there would be "a training on Internalized Racial Superiority tomorrow morning, specifically targeting white employees[.]"

Full Story

MontyPython

I grew up in Seattle. I can still remember way back in the days when it was a tough, gritty harbor town. 

Nowadays it's a haven for pantywaists and "woke" morons and every other sort of leftwing retard under the sun. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

<_< 

Joe the Pagan

I wonder if Kira Zylstra, the woman who hired a trans stripper for a Seattle homeless conference, will be involved.  Considering how bad Seattle has become I would not be surprised if they hired Beyoncé Black St. James, the trans stripper, to run it.