To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery
JULY 10, 2020
By Tristan Justice
The Federalist

<More Surprise Here>

After NBC News extensively followed the COVID-19 case of its own on-air contributor Dr. Joseph Fair, the virologist and epidemiologist revealed he tested negative for coronavirus as well as negative for the WuFlu antibodies, meaning he never had the virus.

“Joining me now [is] virologist Joseph Fair, who recently recovered from COVID-19 himself,” the network’s Chuck Todd said introducitng the doctors on a June episode of “Meet the Press.”

“Dr. Fair, let me start with  you because I would like you to share a little bit about your recovery from COVID-19. What should Americans take away from your experience?” Todd asked.

After telling viewers he was a healthy 42-year-old absent of any underlying conditions, Fair characterized the illness as “the worst I’ve ever felt.”

“I probably spent 23 our of 24 hours in bed,” said Fair. “Those people that are young and think they’re invincible or people that just don’t think it’s going to affect them that greatly even if they do get it, I can say that my own experience was the complete opposite.”

Fair however, had already tested negative for the virus at least five times according to Steve Krakauer of the Fourth Watch Newsletter and said this week his illness from two months ago “remains an undiagnosed mystery” following the results of a negative antibody test.

“I had myriad COVID symptoms, was hospitalized in a COVID ward & treated for COVID-related co-morbidities, despite testing negative by nasal swab,” Fair told followers on Twitter.

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

Severian

TRVTH!!!

MontyPython

Wait Wait Wait...

Somebody lied about the 'Ronas?

(In my best Popeye impression): Well blow me down!

:o 

• Agree (+1) 3

firecoco
Posted (edited)

The biggest hoax in the history of this country...Bigger than Russia...Russia...Russia 

Don't come back and say that Oh sure...125,000 people have died from a hoax

On average 8000 people die a day in this country...That’s an average of 240,000 a month

Edited by firecoco
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

“I had myriad COVID symptoms, was hospitalized in a COVID ward & treated for COVID-related co-morbidities, despite testing negative by nasal swab,” Fair told followers on Twitter.

Translation:  I had SYMPTOMS similar to what was reported by ACTUAL COVID patients but DID NOT HAVE THE VIRUS, thus my first hand experience was FAKE, as in, NOT REAL, as in FICTIONAL.

Dr. Joe Fair should be called Dr. Joe Fullosh*t

What a fraud.

Who could trust this guy with anything when he's a blatant LIAR?

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, jr_tex said:

But we believe in Truth not Facts.  He had it whether the facts proved it or not. 

So... in addition to being able to switch genders with each breath, we can now also self identify as truthful when we're lying through our teeth?

Good to know...  Although I don't think that we average Americans could get away with that... <_<

• Agree (+1) 3

Junto
6 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

So... in addition to being able to switch genders with each breath, we can now also self identify as truthful when we're lying through our teeth?

Good to know...  Although I don't think that we average Americans could get away with that... <_<

Remember when the Podesta/Wikileaks emails came out, and I can't remember which news anchor said it, but they said something to the effect 'you at home should not read these - you need us in the news to determine what should be read...'

Diamond369

Will Dr. "not so Fair" lose his license over his 'claim'?  Don't know.

• Agree (+1) 3

erp

Not wearing a mask is the new scarlet letter. One which I proudly wear. Just not the mask. 

• Agree (+1) 3

gravelrash
2 hours ago, jr_tex said:

But we believe in Truth not Facts.  He had it whether the facts proved it or not. 

I said same to my dad: "Truth is more important than facts". This asshat should lose his license.

• Agree (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
1 hour ago, gravelrash said:

I said same to my dad: "Truth is more important than facts". This asshat should lose his license.

Along with some front teeth.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, gravelrash said:

Since everyone has their own version, there's no way to determine a baseline for trusting a source of information.

And, yeah, this guy can't be trusted to provide any form of accurate information since he lives on his feels.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
2 hours ago, Diamond369 said:

Well he certainly ought to, but since he was on the "politically correct" side with his lie, he'll probably get a big raise and a promotion.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Another day, another report of fraud from Fake  News, aka MiniTru

Anyone surprised by this? Anyone?

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

small.46698g.jpg.884409d37fe7cfae1ca219c

• Haha (+1) 2

RedSoloCup

Someone from NBC lied?

Well,  color me shocked!

Martin
11 hours ago, Diamond369 said:

It is unlikely.  Claiming to have had covid-19 when he did not is not specifically a breach of medical ethics.  He could easily claim that it was just a mistaken diagnosis and doctors misdiagnose diseases all the time.  

PaleoPatriot

You guys are missing the "woke" factor here.  The Dr. Fraud is part of the left who tell us daily that it is how a person "identify's".  During those 23 of 24 hours where he suffered pain, greater than his pain of giving birth when he identified as a woman in labor, factor in some libtard logic that he was infected and the rest is history.  With some practice and a loss of mind, you can preform some mental gymnastics and see just how the idiot doctor really knew he had the virus.  CNN, NBC, and MSLSD are full of these idiots.