To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Black student at Texas A&M blamed by cops for racist notes on his car

Rate this topic

kestrel

Attention seeking?...I see that happening...and not because  he's Black..I would say its because he's a fat ass soy boi that cant give up the video games long enough to get a woman interested in him and he figures that some dumb as a rock white girl will virtue signal some "Brown Chicken Brown Cow" his way because of his victim status.

Kestrel...

dailymail.co.uk

Black student at Texas A&M blamed by cops for racist notes on his car

Ralph R. Ortega

A student at Texas A&M University who claimed he found racist notes left on his car was accused by campus cops of leaving them there himself. 

A&M senior Isaih Martin, 21, posted an image on Twitter of the notes he found on his car parked outside a campus apartment building in June saying 'all lives matter,' 'you don't belong here' and the n-word.

The alleged discovery later prompted an investigation and $1,200 reward offered for information leading to the arrest of a suspect. 

Campus cops, however, dropped the probe after they reviewed surveillance video and claim that Martin may have placed the notes on the vehicle himself. 

Martin insists the investigators are wrong and says he did not place the notes on his own car. 

Rest here:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8511691/Black-student-Texas-M-racist-notes-car-cops-say.html

MontyPython

I won't jump to conclusions and "proclaim" he's lying, and that he wrote those notes himself. However, if it turns out he is and he did, I won't pretend to be "surprised" either. Nowadays there are WAY too many examples of fake incidents like this.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental

Another one of these SJW idiot's believing no matter what he's right.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Campus cops, however, dropped the probe after they reviewed surveillance video and claim that Martin may have placed the notes on the vehicle himself. 

Ahh, how very delicately it is worded so as not to be too accurate...

Well, if he did do it ( as if I have a doubt in this day and age ) he's just trying in his own way to make the point that racism still exists... :sarcasm:

• Agree (+1) 1

CHANG

Aww. I saw the headline and thought for sure a little birdie was telling us this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Alexis

If racism is so prevalent, why are there so many faked incidents?!

• Best Post (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

We have a saying in College Station, “Highway 6 runs both ways.”

ScottZ
2 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

We have a saying in College Station, “Highway 6 runs both ways.”

Whoop!

• Agree (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight
2 hours ago, CHANG said:

Aww. I saw the headline and thought for sure a little birdie was telling us this. 

Then you misread the headline, because little birdies only post things with headlines about a black person having been wronged by a white person.  Never in a million years would a little birdie post anything negative about a black person.

• Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
2 hours ago, Alexis said:

I know right? You would think that is wouldn't be all that hard to find in these hate filled days...I'll stick to my theory that he was just trying to get some girl to pay attention to him cuz, well.."I'm a VICTIM!...Wonder what people think about this silliness that really have experienced racism?

Kestrel... 

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
5 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I won't jump to conclusions and "proclaim" he's lying, and that he wrote those notes himself. However, if it turns out he is and he did, I won't pretend to be "surprised" either. Nowadays there are WAY too many examples of fake incidents like this.

<_< 

Indeed...

Ticked@TinselTown
7 hours ago, Alexis said:

Because a lot of people want attention and to feel relevant?

grimreefer
10 hours ago, Alexis said:

See sig.

"Demand for racism > Supply of racism"

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

re: 'hate crimes', what are we up to now?  O-fer-what?

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
21 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Nowadays there are WAY too many examples of fake incidents like this.

<_< 

I'd bet dollars to soy lattes that every lefty on RN who don't believe this fact. Comes partly from avoiding these threads, and only listening to MiniTru, where to report such things are wrongthink.

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
Posted (edited)

His “I hate it here” post is especially galling to me, first as a graduate, and second as a parent of a child considering attending next year (‘21-‘22). A&M is hardly a “racist” campus. A&M elected its first black Student Body President back in ‘76 while I was a student. He was no token then, and he’s not now: he’s an outstanding man. Look up Fred J. McClure, ‘76.  Others like him have followed  

The College Station campus cannot accommodate the number of academically qualified students who would love to attend. This waste of air is taking space a motivated student deserves. I hope he gets bounced for the hoax.  

Class of ‘78. 

Edited by Noclevermoniker