Ex-Cop Murdered in Wisconsin for Being White

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Ex-Cop Murdered in Wisconsin for Being White

https://www.frontpagemag.com/

Daniel Greenfield

Fri Jul 10, 2020

Article:

When all lives don't matter, then some deaths matter more than others. 

(WBAY) - A Fond du Lac man charged in a homicide hate crime says he intentionally swerved his truck into a motorcyclist because he believed Harley riders to be “white racists,” according to information released by the county sheriff Thursday.

The sort of insane hateful attitude that the Left has mainstreamed through its cultural industries, but which it won't be held accountable for.

Daniel Navarro, 27, is being held on a $1 million bond on charges of 1st Degree Intentional Homicide - Hate Crime - Use of a Dangerous Weapon and 1st Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety - Hate Crime. 

The victim was identified as Phillip A. Thiessen, 55. Thiessen, a 1983 graduate of L.P. Goodrich High School, was a Marine and later a police officer in Fairfax, Va. Later, Thiessen worked for the Wisconsin Department of Justice Internet Crimes Against Children unit. He had retired and was living in Fond du Lac. 

So an ex-police officer and ex-marine who fought pedophiles. Everything the Left hates in one package.

Full Story

• Sad 1

oki
43 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

Ex-Cop Murdered in Wisconsin for Being White

https://www.frontpagemag.com/

Daniel Greenfield

Fri Jul 10, 2020

Article:

When all lives don't matter, then some deaths matter more than others. 

(WBAY) - A Fond du Lac man charged in a homicide hate crime says he intentionally swerved his truck into a motorcyclist because he believed Harley riders to be “white racists,” according to information released by the county sheriff Thursday.

The sort of insane hateful attitude that the Left has mainstreamed through its cultural industries, but which it won't be held accountable for.

Daniel Navarro, 27, is being held on a $1 million bond on charges of 1st Degree Intentional Homicide - Hate Crime - Use of a Dangerous Weapon and 1st Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety - Hate Crime. 

The victim was identified as Phillip A. Thiessen, 55. Thiessen, a 1983 graduate of L.P. Goodrich High School, was a Marine and later a police officer in Fairfax, Va. Later, Thiessen worked for the Wisconsin Department of Justice Internet Crimes Against Children unit. He had retired and was living in Fond du Lac. 

So an ex-police officer and ex-marine who fought pedophiles. Everything the Left hates in one package.

Full Story

God do i wish we(Wisconsin) have the death penalty.  Also most people in this parts are very supportive of our men and woman blue.  Not uncommon for Officers and Mil Members to have cmplete strangers discreetly pay for their meals or cups of coffee at gas stations and resteraunts.  Plus while most Harley Riders may be white a large chunk are not.  Hell Harleys are even liked in Japan.

MontyPython

Leftists are filth. Trash. Slime. Scum.

I have no idea how many Harley riders are white. But I do know that the word "racist" coming from a leftist has lost all meaning. Disagree with anybody of "color" for any legitimate, honest, intelligent, credible reason, and it'll be sloughed off as "racism" every time.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
Posted (edited)

Daniel Navarro deserves to be in prison, not jail where he can get bailed out and then disappear before being held accountable for his actions.

Beyond this disgusting act of cowardice, hatred and stupidity is the fact that I have NO doubts that Navarro has alot of company in his mindset, and they're just waiting to pull the same kind of garbage.

That straw and that camel are very, very, very close to meeting.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Thiessen's family and friends...  What a horrible, senseless waste of a human life... :(

Edited by Ticked@TinselTown
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
7 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Leftists are filth. Trash. Slime. Scum.

I have no idea how many Harley riders are white. But I do know that the word "racist" coming from a leftist has lost all meaning. Disagree with anybody of "color" for any legitimate, honest, intelligent, credible reason, and it'll be sloughed off as "racism" every time.

<_< 

It is the left who are the real racists.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
7 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Daniel Navarro deserves to be in prison, not jail where he can get bailed out and then disappear before being held accountable for his actions.

Beyond this disgusting act of cowardice, hatred and stupidity is the fact that I have NO doubts that Navarro has alot of company in his mindset, and they're just waiting to pull the same kind of gargabe.

That straw and that camel are very, very, very close to meeting.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Thiessen's family and friends...  What a horrible, senseless waste of a human life... :(

Hopefully the turd will get shanked or beaten to death in the county jail and never live to see his trial.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

RedSoloCup

No input from our resident leftist racists. Figures :nuts:

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
20 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

It is the left who are the real racists.

True.

B) 

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg

When these scummy people started objecting to people who say "all lives matter", I always thought it was because they had the tiniest smidgen of a point that wasn't expressed: that yes, all lives matter, but they want the attention right now on black lives. They never said so, but I sort of wanted to believe that maybe that was there buried underneath their anger. Despite my intense dislike for their views, perhaps I wanted to believe they weren't all bad.

But these attacks are starting to happen with such frequency and regularity that I realize that maybe the real reason why those driving the BLM bus don't want any people anywhere saying "all lives matter" is because to them, all lives actually do not matter. In particular, white lives really do not matter. So it isn't a jealously guarded focus on black lives that is desired, it's the destruction of white lives. Like the Palestinians, they hate their perceived enemy more than they love their children. No different.

I don't think I'm wrong about this either, which is really quite sad. (But rest assured, sadness is followed up by anger...they want war, is that it? Bring it.)

• Best Post (+1) 2

grimreefer
5 hours ago, zurg said:

maybe the real reason why those driving the BLM bus don't want any people anywhere saying "all lives matter" is because to them, all lives actually do not matter. In particular, white lives really do not matter. So it isn't a jealously guarded focus on black lives that is desired, it's the destruction of white lives.

They've admitted as much.