To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Cops Confiscate AR-15 Used by St. Louis Man to Defend Home Against Threatening BLM Protesters

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Cops Confiscate AR-15 Used by St. Louis Man to Defend Home Against Threatening BLM Protesters

https://trendingpolitics.com/

Politics , Source: toddstarnes, foxnews, ksdk

Posted July 11, 2020

Article:

If you needed another reason to get out of the major cities while you still can – before the Democrat Left ensures they collapse completely with their insane ‘criminal justice reform’ policies – here’s one.

You may recall in recent weeks reading about a well-to-do St. Louis couple who were forced to defend their home and property against a large group of Black Lives Matter ‘protesters’ after they busted through a gate and traipsed onto private land.

The couple – lawyer Mark McCloskey and his wife Patricia – were having dinner on their balcony when the mob broke in and, as they have told multiple media outlets, they only armed themselves after they were directly threatened. 

By people who had broken onto their private property.

Well, because she’s a Left-wing activist first and a prosecutor second, St. Louis prosecutor Kim Gardner vowed at the time that she would investigate the actions and behavior not of the BLM property violators but of the McCloskeys.

As part of that pledge, she got a search warrant and police executed it Friday, searching the couple’s mansion and confiscating an ‘offending’ AR-15 Mark McCloskey armed himself with to fend off the threatening mob.

"We complied with the search warrant. They took my AR,” Mark told Fox News' Todd Starnes. “I’m absolutely surprised by this."

But should he be surprised? 

Full Story

grimreefer

They took my AR,” Mark told Fox News' Todd Starnes. “I’m absolutely surprised by this."

I'd imagine most leftists are surprised when they're targeted by the politicians they put in office.

:shrug:

Ticked@TinselTown

Yo, Kim?  You're a spineless, miserable piece of sh*t and the ONLY thing you're good for is scooping up sh*t at the zoo.

Seriously.

The ONLY thing you're good for is sweeping up sh*t. 

Think about that for a minute and let it settle in.

When you graduate to something else useful, you'll be a speed bump and I would happily offer my services to make sure that you're secure and situated so that you ACTUALLY SERVE A PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

The DA was a Soros plant, apparently.  

Time to contact the Second Amendment-defending foundations.  Then sue the DA for harassment

• Agree (+1) 1

Oathtaker
1 hour ago, Junto said:

Pretty wild looking “AR style“ rifle pictured in the article. Needs a little Pachmayr in the right places though. Probably a longer barrel too, looks to be a carbine.

That being said, good for this store. 

I know .223 is very manageable at elevated firing rates,  for my taste .762 is the hammer to “properly drive the nail” so-to speak. The mags are heavier with the larger rounds and recoil is a consideration but the effect is “staggering” to say the least.

• Agree (+1) 3

Junto
8 minutes ago, Oathtaker said:

Pretty wild looking “AR style“ rifle pictured in the article. Needs a little Pachmayr in the right places though. Probably a longer barrel too, looks to be a carbine.

That being said, good for this store. 

I know .223 is very manageable at elevated firing rates,  for my taste .762 is the hammer to “properly drive the nail” so-to speak. The mags are heavier with the larger rounds and recoil is a consideration but the effect is “staggering” to say the least.

I bought a Mini-14 in .223/5.56, but If I get another rifle, I'll probably pick up a Mini-30.

firecoco
36 minutes ago, Junto said:

I bought a Mini-14 in .223/5.56, but If I get another rifle, I'll probably pick up a Mini-30.

Isn’t that the Mini-14 that fell in the lake a few months ago?

• Agree (+1) 1

Junto
15 minutes ago, firecoco said:

Isn’t that the Mini-14 that fell in the lake a few months ago?

Tragically! 

Oathtaker
58 minutes ago, Junto said:

Thinking this will be my next purchase:

4F48BA3B-1F01-45C9-A4D7-897215F5A532.jpeg.5cfdf9194b3eca85f1867629db09a807.jpeg
HK MR762A1

I’m thinking of doing some whitewater rafting the day after the purchase....

• Agree (+1) 3

Junto

This is my rifle.  There are many like it, but this one's mine...

123456.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel

18 U.S.C. § 242 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 242. Deprivation of rights under color of law:

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both;  and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;  and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Kestrel...

grimreefer

Next two purchases are a Mossberg MC2c and a Beretta Cx4 Storm... :sailor:

Junto
5 minutes ago, grimreefer said:

Those look very nice!  I wouldn't mind a CZ Scorpion if I suddenly found myself flush with cash. :) 

zipndun
8 hours ago, Junto said:

Good luck finding one.

• Agree (+1) 1

Junto
1 minute ago, zipndun said:

Good luck finding one.

At the end of May, both were available.  The Mini-30 was locally available (ship to store) and the Mini-14 was ~80 miles away at another store (ship to store).  Now - yeah, everything is cleared out. :( 

MontyPython
9 hours ago, Junto said:

This is my rifle.  There are many like it, but this one's mine...

123456.jpg

Me likey!

:yes: 

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
10 hours ago, Oathtaker said:

4F48BA3B-1F01-45C9-A4D7-897215F5A532.jpeg.5cfdf9194b3eca85f1867629db09a807.jpeg

Me likey this one too!

:yes: 

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer
On 7/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, grimreefer said:

On 7/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, Junto said:

Those look very nice!  I wouldn't mind a CZ Scorpion if I suddenly found myself flush with cash. :) 

Bud's notified me early that they FINALLY got three of them back in stock (pays to be a Team Buds member) so I was able to order my MC2c. Immediately after I placed the order they were listed as out of stock again. I fly back home to Florida :flash: late on the 26th, so... first thing in the morning on the 27th my MC1sc will have a big bro. B) Still can't find the Beretta available anywhere though... :confused:

small.Mossberg-MC2C-9mm-Pistol-Night-Sig

• Agree (+1) 1

Junto
4 minutes ago, grimreefer said:

Bud's notified me early that they FINALLY got three of them back in stock (pays to be a Team Buds member) so I was able to order my MC2c. Immediately after I placed the order they were listed as out of stock again. I fly back home to Florida :flash: late on the 26th, so... first thing in the morning on the 27th my MC1sc will have a big bro. B) Still can't find the Beretta available anywhere though... :confused:

1794000090_01.jpg

I grabbed this guy recently, and to be honest it is for fun rather than home defense or concealed carry (lol), but I am looking forward to shooting it very soon.  Of course, nowadays, it really hurts to either buy more ammo which is really expensive and hard to find and shoot that, or burn through your reserves and know that it is serious money being spent with each bullet you fire and depleting your stockpile. Still, I am going bump-fire at least one 30 round magazine for all the giggles, sadly at the cost of $15 in 9mm ammo in only about 1.5 seconds. The YouTube videos are hilarious though.

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer
2 minutes ago, Junto said:

<snip pic>

I grabbed this guy recently, and to be honest it is for fun rather than home defense or concealed carry (lol), but I am looking forward to shooting it very soon.  Of course, nowadays, it really hurts to either buy more ammo which is really expensive and hard to find and shoot that, or burn through your reserves and know that it is serious money being spent with each bullet you fire and depleting your stockpile. Still, I am going bump-fire at least one 30 round magazine for all the giggles, sadly at the cost of $15 in 9mm ammo in only about 1.5 seconds. The YouTube videos are hilarious though.

Nice. I think it was Denis Leary who said that happiness comes in small doses. Have an epic 1.5 seconds. :2up:

And you ain't wrong. Ammo prices, when in stock, are nuts right now. "Luckily" I'm not in danger of running out for a good long while, though it'd be nice to not have to spend a fortune to keep it that way.

small.120281912_10219279535913244_377228

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Junto said:

1794000090_01.jpg

Looks kinda like an old borchardt.

H1097-L154574198.jpg

• Agree (+1) 1