To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Protests erupt after Detroit cops fatally shoot "unarmed" man. Police release video showing him firing on officers at point-blank range.

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Protests erupt after Detroit cops fatally shoot "unarmed" man. Police release video showing him firing on officers at point-blank range.

https://disrn.com/

by Bryan Brammer 

Jul 11th, 2020

Article:

Protests erupted Friday evening at the scene where a 19-year old man, identified as Hakim Littleton, was shot and killed by Detroit police after he pulled a gun on one officer and fired several times at point blank range.

According to Detroit Police Chief James Craig, officers were searching for a person involved in a Fourth of July shooting that wounded five people and left three others dead.

Craig said he released a body cam video of the incident to curb "a false narrative" that the shooting was an act of police brutality against an unarmed civilian

[Warning: Graphic video]

The video shows officers from the 12th Precinct arresting Darnell Sylvester on an outstanding drug warrant. Sylvester puts his hands up and complies with the officers' instructions.

Then, the video shows Littleton approach the officers, reach into his pocket, and pull out a gun.

"Littleton said you are not going to take my man, in other words take him into custody. He pulled a gun from his left pocket at close range, nearly missing the officer, I would estimate the suspect was 2 or 3 feet from our officer," Craig said. "As the Littleton raised the gun in his left hand he was aiming at the head of the officer. Three officers returned fire. Littleton continued to fire even as he was on the ground."

Meanwhile, the activist group Detroit Will Breathe called for followers to immediately report to the scene of the shooting to protest.

Full Story

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

But, but po-lice brutality!

He wuz only playin'!

Mah bayba wouldn't never shoot no officah!

Note that it was a black police officer who fired the first shots at the thug pulling the pistol from his left pants pocket?

Good shoot by the po po.

I liked how they kept putting more rounds into him as he was on the ground firing away with his pistol. I was so hoping that an officer got a point blank bonus head shot off into the perp.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1

zurg

Wow. He missed from 4 feet, virtually still target. He deserves the fate he got. 

And the local BLM goons? They need to be put out of business as well. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

The same crap happened here in Louisville a few weeks ago, a local bbq business owner opened fire at the LMPD and the Ky National Guard. The National Guard returned fire along with the LMPD and took him out.

Then we had an eruption of BLM protestors here condemning the LMPD and National guard and they didn't give one shidt that David McAtee was 100% GUILTY AS HELL in pulling out his pistol and shooting at the police and guard FIRST. They rioted, looted and burned parts of the city afterwards.

The videos do not lie, but BLM does.

Blacks are supposed to be allowed to do what the hell ever they like and whitey ain't to say or do nuffins bout it!

A group of blacks running from the LMPD after getting pepper balls fired at them runs into McAtee's business to escape the cops. They apparently did something to get the po po to pursue them. Then McAtee runs to the door then pulls out his pistol from a right hip holster and fires at the police.

McAtee is the big fat guy wearing the red/orange/white/yellow sleeved shirt. You can see him drop his pistol on the floor after he got zinged through his big fat belly with a .556 from a guardsman that was lethal. His girlfriend picks up his dropped pistol and closes the door.

The BLM protestors raised hell about it, said that he was murdered and so did McAtee's mother. They said that he din du nuffin and that there was no way he shot at the po-lice.

Never mind the video proof that shows he was 100% GUILTY.

The BLM people and McAtee's family and friends believe that he should have been fully allowed to shoot at the police and nobody should have a word to say about it or against it.

These blacks and self hating whites say that this is perfectly fine and nobody has a right to defend themselves against it.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Junto
13 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

The same crap happened here in Louisville, a local bbq business owner opened fire at the LMPD and the Ky National Guard. The National Guard returned fire along with the LMPD and took him out.

Then we had an eruption of BLM protestors here condemning the LMPD and National guard and they didn't give one shidt that David McAtee was 100% GUILT AS HELL in pulling out his pistol and shooting at the polce and guard FIRST.

The videos do not lie, but BLM does.

Blacks are supposed to be allowed to do what the hell ever they like and whitey ain't to say or do nuffins bout it!

It is amazing to me that this kind of stuff NEVER happens to me or my family.  I can't quite figure out why, but it is probably something to do with our privileges? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Junto said:

It is amazing to me that this kind of stuff NEVER happens to me or my family.  I can't quite figure out why, but it is probably something to do with our privileges? 

Or behavior?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

pepperonikkid

Thank God no Cops or National Guardsmen were hurt

• Agree (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet
13 minutes ago, Junto said:

So when you pulled a gun out and shot at the cops point blank, they didn’t shoot back? Amazing!!

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Natural Selection

Defund the police? :nuts: If anything, the police need a raise. Whatever they're paying these guys it can't possibly be enough to put up with these thugs all day, every day.

thin-blue-line-2.png

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown

You know, not to be a nit picker here, but...

In the case of Yaya/Vajayay, I don't think those fine, upstanding folks were practicing the prescribed social distancing...

Someone should write them some tickets...

As for Stimpy getting shot, it seems a foregone conclusion when you shoot at people while they are doing their jobs by arresting a criminal, you've issued an invitation that they return fire, and it's rude not to respond to an invitation, or didn't your mother teach you that, Stimpy?   Oh, well, too late to learn that lesson now...  

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

But he was a good boy . . . just turnin' his life around . . . gonna go to college . . . 

:rolleyes: 

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

But he was a good boy . . . just turnin' his life around . . . gonna go to college . . . 

:rolleyes: 

Who had very a very poor choice of handgun and really poor shooting skills, thankfully.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You know, not to be a nit picker here, but...

In the case of Yaya/Vajayay, I don't think those fine, upstanding folks were practicing the prescribed social distancing...

Someone should write them some tickets...

As for Stimpy getting shot, it seems a foregone conclusion when you shoot at people while they are doing their jobs by arresting a criminal, you've issued an invitation that they return fire, and it's rude not to respond to an invitation, or didn't your mother teach you that, Stimpy?   Oh, well, too late to learn that lesson now...  

latest?cb=20190301043127

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...... sorry Ren!

I gots mah privilege on!

I's jus bustin' off a few caps at da man?

• Disagree (-1) 1

Moderator T

40q00mwg4ha51.png

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
10 hours ago, Moderator T said:

40q00mwg4ha51.png

:clap: :clap: :clap: 

The Punisher
16 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

latest?cb=20190301043127

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...... sorry Ren!

I gots mah privilege on!

I's jus bustin' off a few caps at da man?

This reminds me of the time i voted for Ren Hoek in an election as my "write in" candidate.

• Agree (+1) 1