To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Ann Coulter Calls Mitch McConnell ‘Broken-Down Old Man,’ Calls For His Defeat In November

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Ann Coulter Calls Mitch McConnell ‘Broken-Down Old Man,’ Calls For His Defeat In November

https://www.dailywire.com/

By  Joseph Curl

Jul 12th, 2020

Article:

Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter is so mad she’s backing a Democrat.

Coulter was a “super-Trumper,” even penning a book titled “In Trump We Trust.” But she says she’s lost all faith in the president, calling him a “moron” and a “blithering idiot.”

And now, she’s going after Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), the GOP leader of the Senate. She wants McConnell to lose in November to Democratic opponent Amy McGrath, who recently won the party’s nomination after a tight race.

“The lovely Amy McGrath is a Marine Corps veteran. The average donation to her campaign is $36. Mitch McConnell is a broken-down old man owed [sic] by cheap labor lobbyists,” she wrote on Twitter, referencing McConnell’s support for some pro-immigration measures. She added “#DefeatMcConnell.”

“Mitch McConnell is running this year in a CLOSE ELECTION,” she also wrote. “If we do not teach these betraying RINOs a lesson, we will be Charlie Brown with the football for our remaining time on earth. KENTUCKIANS: STAY HOME ON NOV 3!”

Coulter also blasted a GOP group affiliated with McConnell that has been running ads to stop Kris Kobach, a Republican, in the Kansas Senate primary. Kobach is one of several candidates running in the Aug. 4 primary for the seat currently held by retiring Sen. Pat Roberts, but “opponents believe Kobach is a liability due to his views and past record, including a failed 2018 campaign for governor, and would leave the seat vulnerable to being flipped by Democrats in November,” Newsweek reports.

“The latest National Republican Senatorial Committee shows the MAGA candidate, Kris Kobach, beating the open borders candidate, Roger Marshall,” she wrote. “So Mitch McConnell zoomed in with millions in dollars of ads DEFAMING Kobach as a ‘white supremacist.'”

Full Story

zurg

While I don't trust Mitch, Ann Coulter crosses the line with this. The solution is not to vote democrat. And I don't give a crap that she doesn't give a crap. She's been penning weird opinions as of late especially. Did Biden stroke her hair?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Junto

I'm a bit conflicted on this.  My plan is that if the Trump train goes off the tracks, and we find ourselves with more globalists running the show, I will in fact vote for the fastest crumbling of what remains of traditional America just to get the revolution going sooner. 

But, I don't think it's time yet for my plan.

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection

What happened to Coulter? Why is she acting like some kind of democrat mud shark?

• Agree (+1) 3

Kilmerfan

Crazy Annie is going though Menopause!

• Haha (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

Ann jumped the shark long ago folks.

I was done with her ignorant ass right after she was saying that Fukushima's radiation leaking into the ocean was actually a good thing. She knows absolutely nothing about the dangers and harms of high levels of ionizing radiation and what it does to cell's DNA chains.

Much like Shepard Smith's ignorant retarded rants on a category 4 hurricane making landfall is not survivable.

"Because of freedom and stuff."

I'm sure that shidthead is saying the same right now about those refusing to wear masks?

The rest of the lamestream media certainly has.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Shame on you, Ann. I agree McConnell is pretty much worthless, but supporting any Democrat in this day & age is inexcusable. Don't wanna vote for McConnell? Fine, vote for a Libertarian instead. Or a Constitutionalist. Or an Independent. But voting for a Democrat is voting for America's enemy and therefore just plain inexcusable.

I held my nose and voted for McCommie/McConnell again because the others running against him in the primary are all unknowns and have zero chance of winning anyhow. Also McConnell had FINALLY got on board with Trump after the first 2 years of Trump being in office. McConnell before that had openly bashed Trump and was seriously considering endorsing Hillary instead.

McConnell has Amy McGrath (D) running against him this fall and she barely won the primary. She is a real loser and McConnell will easily thump her like a ripe melon come November. There is nothing "close" at all in the polls. Coulter is FOS.

BTW, there is nothing "lovely" about Amy McGrath as Coulter says.

7d82fd32-b432-42e7-b4e7-aab47efa3bf0.jpe

amy-mcgrath-frowny-face.jpg

Lady looks like a dude, fugly.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

I held my nose and voted for McCommie/McConnell again because the others running against him in the primary are all unknowns and have zero chance of winning anyhow. Also McConnell had FINALLY got on board with Trump after the first 2 years of Trump being in office. McConnell before that had openly bashed Trump and was seriously considering endorsing Hillary instead.

McConnell has Amy McGrath (D) running against him this fall and she barely won the primary. She is a real loser and McConnell will easily thump her like a ripe melon come November. There is nothing "close" at all in the polls. Coulter is FOS.

"Dude looks like a lady"

Was Amy actually born Andy?

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

McConnell has advanced the judiciary toward sanity. For this alone I’d vote for him. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

Ann Coulter seems to need some attention and to feel relevant.

When people with large egos find themselves lacking the above, they'll pull stupid stunts because even negative attention is attention, and that's what egomaniacs thrive on.

Ann, eat a big, juicy cheeseburger and then go hibernate again.  You've clearly come out of irrelevancy too early.

• Agree (+1) 3

MontyPython
4 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Steve Guttenberg, right?

:whistle: 

• Haha (+1) 3

Magic Rat
38 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Steve Guttenberg, right?

I was thinking more of Alfalfa from the Our Gang shows.

• Haha (+1) 3

MontyPython
6 minutes ago, Magic Rat said:

:lol: 

SARGE
22 minutes ago, Magic Rat said:

5 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Steve Guttenberg, right?

Nope, it's Fred Willard.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
6 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Ann jumped the shark long ago folks.

I was done with her ignorant ass right after she was saying that Fukushima's radiation leaking into the ocean was actually a good thing. She knows absolutely nothing about the dangers and harms of high levels of ionizing radiation and what it does to cell's DNA chains...

I agree. I've never really liked her 'style', but I liked her in her early days because, regardless of 'style' she made some good points. Seems like there came a time where she became  more interested in grabbing headlines. YES, maybe right about the Fukashima time.

• Like (+1) 1

Severian
6 hours ago, Kilmerfan said:

More like MAGApause.

• Haha (+1) 2

Tikk
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Steve Guttenberg, right?

I'm gonna go with Samwise Gamgee

Samwise2.jpg

And I'm trying to figure out the distinction between Anne Coulter and a teenage girl who cheated on her boyfriend and now has no one to take her to her prom.

So far, I haven't come up with anything.

• Haha (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Steve Guttenberg, right?

8 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

8 hours ago, SARGE said:

Nope, it's Fred Willard.

7 hours ago, Severian said:

More like MAGApause.

:biglaugh:

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, Kilmerfan said:

It's very frequent with her.

Howsithangin

I used to like her.  But she went off the deep end several years ago for reasons that escape me. Now she's a non-entity to everyone.  I believe the expression is: don't bite the hand that feeds ya

BootsieBets
3 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

I used to like her.  But she went off the deep end several years ago for reasons that escape me. Now she's a non-entity to everyone.  I believe the expression is: don't bite the hand that feeds ya

She always was a little too strident for my tastes, even though I agreed with her much of the time.  But something snapped and, yea, she has gone off the deep end.  I don’t know if she thinks it is going to help anything for her to badmouth Trump or McConnell and encourage votes for democrats.  I can’t see anybody but never-Trumpers listening to that kind of crazy talk anyway.

richardmartinez

While I don't trust Mitch, Ann Coulter crosses the line with this. The solution is not to vote democrat. And I don't give a crap that she doesn't give a crap. She's been penning weird opinions as of late especially. Did Biden stroke her hair?

Richard Martinez

• Haha (+1) 1

4LetterState

For all the women on this site, those who have entered menopause, those who are peri-menopausal, and those who will someday go through the change: welcome to the misogyny thread. Oh, and if you don’t meet some impossible standard of beauty, enjoy that extra hateful nugget,

For you men who must all be super studly gods who will never experience balding, loss of testosterone, or have to deal will impotence... well maybe those of you who fit one or all of those categories are the lame asses who feel a need to comment on a woman’s looks and menarche. 

• Disagree (-1) 1

SARGE
1 hour ago, 4LetterState said:

For all the women on this site, those who have entered menopause, those who are peri-menopausal, and those who will someday go through the change: welcome to the misogyny thread. Oh, and if you don’t meet some impossible standard of beauty, enjoy that extra hateful nugget,

For you men who must all be super studly gods who will never experience balding, loss of testosterone, or have to deal will impotence... well maybe those of you who fit one or all of those categories are the lame asses who feel a need to comment on a woman’s looks and menarche. 

:comfort:

• Disagree (-1) 1