To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Conservatives: Start putting your money where your mouth is to fight cancel culture

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Conservatives: Start putting your money where your mouth is to fight cancel culture

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Dave Brat

July 13, 2020

Article:

Forget the coveted Harvard MBA.  You can learn all about regression analysis and trend forecasting and all the fancy stuff and how Nike branding is genius, but in the end, it turns out that when the far-left Marxist groups call in the chips, all the analysis goes away, and faculty members cravenly submit to the lies of the Marxist mob.

Nike is now in a real predicament, as its Ivy League–trained marketing and branding experts surely know that insulting the Fourth of July will cost the company half of its market.  But once the Marxist central planning marketing board announces that you must submit, you submit! 

The implications of this are staggering. 

First, the entire American elitist university system is essentially owned and operated by the Marxist centralized planning board.  Any faculty members who do not voluntarily comply with these Marxist objectives will be subjected to intense personal and professional pressure until they eventually submit.  This pressure includes tenure incentives, liberal foundational support, and outright threats from their administrative elites who were hired to control thought on campus.

Second, most all of the CEOs of major corporations have made it clear they are totally in favor of the far-left agenda because they cannot risk the wrath of leftist activists who can "cancel" them at any time.  Conservatives, meanwhile, are simply sitting on the sidelines while Republican leaders hide under their desks and lose perhaps their greatest allies in American business.

The billionaire class is an altogether different phenomenon, as those people have long been chasing China with the Democrats' support — and the Marxist Chinese Communist Party has announced that it enjoys the progress being made by the far-left Democrats in the United States.

Those in the billionaire class are laughing as their marionettes dance down below and engage in class wars.

Full Story

Martin

This morning I am going to the grocery store to buy a large amount of Goya Foods products.  Some of it I will keep as hurricane supplies, the rest goes to the church food drive.

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian

Good plan. Supports Goya and helps the food bank. Just speaking as a consumer I've always liked Goya products, I've used their beans and especially their chickpeas for years now.

Ticked@TinselTown

Goya...  Gonna put that on my shopping list...