To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Why Do So Many White Women Hate Themselves?

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Why Do So Many White Women Hate Themselves?

https://thefederalist.com/

By Stella Morabito

JULY 9, 2020

Article:

Some might find it odd that so many seemingly middle-class, young, white women are taking up street theater with a vengeance. We’ve seen the woke white woman spitting harangues into the faces of police officers, including black officers, trying to lecture and shame them into obedience.

Two women are screaming at the cops outside the White House.

We saw many of them acting up in the “autonomous zone” of CHAZ or CHOP in Seattle, condescendingly guarding a “blacks only” area. We’ve also seen these women physically attacking those they deem the enemy, including a Democrat state legislator in Wisconsin. A 29-year-old white woman was arrested for setting fire to the Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta after the police altercation and shooting there last month. Another was filmed setting fire to police cars. The list goes on.

Some observers see all of this as a contradiction. Since the “woke white woman” tends to be college-educated, many think she must be smart. Since she comes from a middle- or even upper-class suburban background, people assume she must be emotionally stable. Because she is socially aware, she must be interested in trying to understand people as individual human beings. How is it that such a woman can so easily become an arsonist, a terrorist, a mobster, and a taunter of black police officers?

She shows none of the positive traits expected of her. Her commitment to identity politics demands she reject people as unique human beings. Since she insists racism is “systemic,” she is forever guilty and therefore cannot be emotionally stable. In her obedience to the coercive thought reform of the education establishment, she has surrendered the right to think independently.

Other observers don’t see contradictions, but a catty and spoiled girl whose main pursuit is the collection of status points — of which the latest method is to pose as an ally of the Marxist Black Lives Matter movement. She could be the one giving you the finger as she cuts you off in her Mercedes, and her natural habitat is the public middle school where she is forever stuck scanning the landscape for winners and losers.

The woke white woman seems to come from the ranks of both the conflicted and the narcissistic. Even a woman without these problems, however, can be seduced into the wokeness cult mindset.

The Product of a Cult Initiation

What caused the woke white woman to break onto the scene? For the sake of illustration, let’s revisit an extreme case of initiation, the case of Patty Hearst. Aside from being a newspaper heiress, Hearst was an average 19-year-old college undergrad looking forward to marrying her boyfriend. Within a couple months, however, she took part in a bank robbery while wielding an assault rifle. What happened in the interim?

Hearst was kidnapped by terrorists of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) in February 1974. They isolated her in a closet and put her through Maoist-style indoctrination sessions, schooling her in “white privilege” and “systemic racism” even though those terms were not yet in wide circulation. They explained to her that “Amerikkka” was a racist and evil society. Day after day, they called her a privileged “bourgeoise bitch” and her father a “pig of the corporate fascist state.” She duly memorized the propaganda they assigned her, and though she was harassed and even raped, she was also fed and sheltered.

Isolation and predatory alienation were key to Hearst’s transformation. Separated from any familiar influences, she became totally dependent on her captors and bonded with them. Once cemented, that Stockholm Syndrome bond is not easily broken. When Hearst agreed to join the SLA after six weeks in captivity, she emerged with the new identity “Tania” and publicly disavowed her family.

After most of the active SLA members were killed weeks later in a shootout with police, Hearst had countless opportunities to simply walk away. Instead, she remained a fugitive with a small SLA remnant for the next 16 months. She later said her brainwashing was so thorough that she had no free will, no sense of self, and couldn’t think her own thoughts.

The Art of Grooming the Woke White Woman

Granted, the typical woke white woman today is not Patty Hearst. But we ought to ask about similar forms of persuasion that are common in the constant propaganda that grooms her in K-12 and higher education, and from media and celebrities. After years of constant messaging — particularly with the vilification of the enemy “other” — certain psychological patterns and scripts are bound to sink in.

Full Story

Howsithangin

A very timely post, and thanks for posting.  I have actually had a conversation with a friend (who is going to join RN!) and my sister about this during the past weekend.

The only thing we could think of is that deep down, many  feel robbed by Third-Wave ( and maybe Second Wave) feminism, but don't recognize it. Inside is a level of turmoil the they cannot make out. So, naturally, it's the Patriarchy's fault.  It's always the man's fault, as per Feminism dogma. These tormented souls bought into the gender-bending Women Can Have it All myth that convinced women that they could be womyn: that an individual can be both man and woman, which of course is impossible.  Many of the traits that distinguish the TWO (2) genders are at odds with each other; e.g., one cannot be 'hard' protector and nurturer at the same time; be sole provider for a family but care-giver and child rearer as well (if nothing else, there's not enough hrs in the day). What I've noticed is that the Third Wave hags piss and moan that 'there aren't any real men anymore', yet they have spent the last 2 decades demonizing them!  I'm told (LOL) by guys that they can't figure women out.  Hell, womyn can't figure themselves out, or what they want, because they want it all but can't have it.  No wonder they're miserable.

Men and women (not womyn) are intended by God and nature to be complimentary. To assume that one can be all (i.e., both), must really F someone up, mentally.

• Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental

So the reality is they are all broken and crazy. Time to stop this nonsense.

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
29 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

So the reality is they are all broken and crazy. Time to stop this nonsense.

They have been broken and crazy long before now. Hence why I remain single. The few good ones out there are all taken.

On these last two generations they have been on both perptually crazy and angry steroids.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
24 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

They have been broken and crazy long before now. Hence why I remain single. The few good ones out there are all taken.

On these last two generations they have been on both perptually crazy and angry steroids.

BootsieBets

Well, because my sister is a batcr@p crazy leftist I think I can somewhat understand the thought process of these middle-class white women. 

My sister was not a political person for most of her early adult life, but then got a job in her late thirties at a Montessori school and they really turned her on to progressive politics.  One of things that she seems to like to point out to me is that she is so compassionate and concerned for those she feels are oppressed.  I think that is one of the things that motivates these women, especially when they are told they have “privilege”, whether they are really privileged or not.  So, I think these women feel like they are helping the downtrodden and oppressed and that makes them feel morally superior to the rest of us.

The funny thing is that for all my sister's concern, the only way she “helps” the oppressed is by giving money to the democrat party or organizations related to the democrat party, such as NARAL or the Human Rights Campaign.  She doesn’t give to local charities like food banks or homeless shelters.  But she feels very compassionate because she “feels” for them and she “knows” that the democrats are taking care of them!

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian

Based on my dating experiences, there seem to be more neurotic women than there are stable ones. Add to that, I think a lot of women have deep rooted issues with self confidence and self esteem, for whatever reason it seems to be prevalent in women, more than in men. I think this leads them to be more in need of external support for believing and acting the "right way" whatever their environment defines that as, and too many of them are in environments like college where Maoist values predominate. If you take self esteem problems and mate them with neuroses, and then steep that in a toxic, Maoist environment, this is what you get. An army of woke Karens ready to string up anyone who doesn't kowtow to the Agenda.

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
10 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

The funny thing is that for all my sister's concern, the only way she “helps” the oppressed is by giving money to the democrat party or organizations related to the democrat party, such as NARAL or the Human Rights Campaign.  She doesn’t give to local charities like food banks or homeless shelters.  But she feels very compassionate because she “feels” for them and she “knows” that the democrats are taking care of them!

There is a very high probability she has a virtue-signaling bumper sticker on her car as well...

• Agree (+1) 1

BootsieBets
7 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

There is a very high probability she has a virtue-signaling bumper sticker on her car as well...

Oh yes, 3 or 4.   She also had several posters that she put up on the house that is our family home that she lives in.  My other siblings are also conservative and it was a bone of contention that she put up a "Gun Free Zone"  sign in the window.  We finally made her take it down because we told her she would have to pay for the insurance by herself if she was going to virtue signal to the criminals that the house was unprotected. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Martin

They do not hate themselves.  They hate you.  Their biggest fear is that they might not be morally superior to you.  

• Agree (+1) 1

moocow
4 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

I'm told (LOL) by guys that they can't figure women out.  Hell, womyn can't figure themselves out, or what they want, because they want it all but can't have it.

Reminds me of the old joke:

A man finds a lamp, and a genie pops out granting him one wish. The man wishes for a private highway to Hawaii. The genies tells him that would be a huge feat of engineering getting a road to stay stable over long stretches of the ocean. He asks if the man has any other wishes. The man wishes he understood women. The genie responds, “would you like 4 lanes or 6 lanes?”

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
4 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

What I've noticed is that the Third Wave hags piss and moan that 'there aren't any real men anymore', yet they have spent the last 2 decades demonizing them!

*DING*DING*DING*

Perfectly stated except for one detail: It's been a lot longer than 2 decades. I'm 65 yrs old and began noticing feminists demonizing men 50 yrs ago, when I was 15.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Well, speaking as a seasoned, single white woman, I can say that I didn't come from the middle or upper class, we were low income but we didn't feel like we were low income.

I was raised in a troubled family but whose family is perfect, unless you're a TV family, and even then, behind the scenes...  Well...

I was taught to respect others but to also stand up for myself and my beliefs, and somewhere in those lessons I learned how to do both without screaming at people, making a spectacle of myself or needing to be treated with kid gloves by claiming special status as a woman.

Feminism is bullsh*t as far as I am concerned.  

Intelligent, capable and accomplished women know how to handle their sh*t and DON'T need a movement or other 'smarter' people creating contrived rules for how they get treated.

Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with raunchy humor because funny is funny. 

I don't get insulted when a man opens a door for me, I am genuinely flattered and appreciate the courtesy and the gesture. 

I don't believe in forcing anyone to hire me simply because I'm a woman to meet a quota.  If I don't have the chops for the job, I don't deserve it, just like if a man applies for the same job and is unqualified, he shouldn't get it either.  Hire the RIGHT person for the job based on their QUALIFICATIONS and you will achieve workplace equality without oppressive and often ridiculous regulations.

I don't believe that a man putting his hand on my shoulder, back or arm while chatting with me is sexual harassment .  Grab my ass or my boobs and you'll find my elbow in your throat.

I don't find it unjust when the physical limits of my sex preclude me from doing certain things.  I know that I am not now, nor was I ever, physically strong enough to be a firefighter or a police officer or in the military.  To force someone to take me in those sorts of jobs would put other lives in danger, as well as my own, and that is just blatantly stupid simply to make 'stand' for equality.  When you're DEAD from stupid, empty gestures, who gives a sh*t?  You just look like a bigger moron, or, worse, have to live with the knowledge that your idiocy cost someone else their life or loved one.

Now, if you want my BRAIN to work in law enforcement or the military to handle the tasks that don't require a level of physical strength to get the job done, then I'm your girl and I have no doubts that the others in those areas would welcome those contributions.  

What's that old saying?  Each to their strengths?  Yeah, know yourself, your strengths and your limitations and you're on the right track.

As mentioned by another poster, some women do have self esteem issues that manifest in ways that are over the top, and, quite frankly, obnoxious.

Women who claim to be feminists have done greater harm to the sisterhood than they've done any sort of good.

I can, do, and will continue to speak for myself and don't need or want other women arrogantly stating that they speak for me.

Hell, on some days, you can't shut me up...:rolleyes: :blush:

• Agree (+1) 2

BootsieBets
Posted (edited)

I couldn't agree with you more! 

I think the thing that happened to the "feminist" movement was the same thing that happened to the civil rights movement.  A group of people, in this case women, felt they were not being treated as equals and didn't have the same opportunities that men had.  However, instead of working to make men and women have opportunities that allowed both sexes feel that they could  reach their highest potential, feminists eventually worked towards making men feel that they were the cause of everything that was wrong with life in general.  This seems to be the same tactic that the civil rights movement has taken, whites are the devil and have caused every bad thing in the world.

I never thought that elevating yourself should include denigrating others, which is why I became disillusioned with the civil rights movement I was involved with as a teenager.  Also why I was never enamored of the feminist movement. 

ETA - Oops, I was replying to Ticked's post, somehow didn't get in her posting!

Edited by BootsieBets

kestrel
22 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Well, speaking as a seasoned, single white woman, I can say that I didn't come from the middle or upper class, we were low income but we didn't feel like we were low income.

I was raised in a troubled family but whose family is perfect, unless you're a TV family, and even then, behind the scenes...  Well...

I was taught to respect others but to also stand up for myself and my beliefs, and somewhere in those lessons I learned how to do both without screaming at people, making a spectacle of myself or needing to be treated with kid gloves by claiming special status as a woman.

Feminism is bullsh*t as far as I am concerned.  

Intelligent, capable and accomplished women know how to handle their sh*t and DON'T need a movement or other 'smarter' people creating contrived rules for how they get treated.

Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with raunchy humor because funny is funny. 

I don't get insulted when a man opens a door for me, I am genuinely flattered and appreciate the courtesy and the gesture. 

I don't believe in forcing anyone to hire me simply because I'm a woman to meet a quota.  If I don't have the chops for the job, I don't deserve it, just like if a man applies for the same job and is unqualified, he shouldn't get it either.  Hire the RIGHT person for the job based on their QUALIFICATIONS and you will achieve workplace equality without oppressive and often ridiculous regulations.

I don't believe that a man putting his hand on my shoulder, back or arm while chatting with me is sexual harassment .  Grab my ass or my boobs and you'll find my elbow in your throat.

I don't find it unjust when the physical limits of my sex preclude me from doing certain things.  I know that I am not now, nor was I ever, physically strong enough to be a firefighter or a police officer or in the military.  To force someone to take me in those sorts of jobs would put other lives in danger, as well as my own, and that is just blatantly stupid simply to make 'stand' for equality.  When you're DEAD from stupid, empty gestures, who gives a sh*t?  You just look like a bigger moron, or, worse, have to live with the knowledge that your idiocy cost someone else their life or loved one.

Now, if you want my BRAIN to work in law enforcement or the military to handle the tasks that don't require a level of physical strength to get the job done, then I'm your girl and I have no doubts that the others in those areas would welcome those contributions.  

What's that old saying?  Each to their strengths?  Yeah, know yourself, your strengths and your limitations and you're on the right track.

As mentioned by another poster, some women do have self esteem issues that manifest in ways that are over the top, and, quite frankly, obnoxious.

Women who claim to be feminists have done greater harm to the sisterhood than they've done any sort of good.

I can, do, and will continue to speak for myself and don't need or want other women arrogantly stating that they speak for me.

Hell, on some days, you can't shut me up...:rolleyes: :blush:

I wonder if there is not a biological component to this?...I mean the there are certain biological imperatives that are undeniable and I wonder how much of this hate and violence from these Gals is simply they can not find a suitable mate and have babies..I mean that the current crop of men are either 30yr old adolescents more interested in video games then seeking a mate...and to address the issue from the male side..sheesh just read some of the "MGTOW" (Men Going Their Own Way) Stuff..they have pretty much given up on Women because they have likely grown up in a single Mom household and have seen the Shenanigans that their Mothers played on the line of baby Daddies to extort money and security by Paternity fraud (or from Welfare if necessary and so there is a Govt incentive to kick the man out) to be a "Total Woman" and so these guys have their Vids and Porn so from their point of view why should they gamble their lives? That said I'm very sure that there are worthwhile Men and Ladies its just that they are harder to find...Dr Laura stipulates that a male has no idea who he is dealing with for at least two years..So she recommends that men need to date/court a woman for at least this amount of time to reduce the chances of marital misery..

Kestrel...