BLM Anti-Police Hate-Fest Comes To Small-Town America

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

BLM Anti-Police Hate-Fest Comes To Small-Town America

https://www.frontpagemag.com/

Dawn Perlmutter

Mon Jul 13, 2020

Article:

Yardley Borough is a small river town in Bucks County, Pennsylvania located on the Delaware river across from Trenton, the capital of New Jersey. The town has a total area of one square mile and according to the last census has a population of 2,434 of which 2,224 are white. It is known for its beautiful historical district that includes 18th and 19th century buildings that contain homes, shops, restaurants, and offices on Main Street. It is the site of the second oldest Quaker meeting house in Pennsylvania. Quakers were significantly active in the abolition movement against slavery and Yardley was an essential station for the Underground Railroad. In the past few weeks, it has become the unlikely scene of Black Lives Matter protests.

On June 19th in the guise of a Juneteenth celebration a Black Lives Matter anti-police hate fest descended upon Main Street surrounding people at outdoor restaurants and blocking traffic. Protesters were chanting “No Justice No Peace, No Racist Police” in front of local officers whom many have known their whole lives. The protesters were predominantly high school and college students and self-loathing affluent white middle-aged women attempting to show how woke they are. Many brought their children and grandchildren who held handmade signs with popular BLM and anti-police slogans.

A previous rally was held on June 4, 2020 and over a thousand people showed up. At that protest Black Lives Matter activists led a humiliation ritual in which the white townsfolk bowed down to BLM organizers in a solemn prayer like vigil. They somberly repeated the names of black men who were described as killed by the police. They also engaged in gestures and slogans such as “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” and “Say His Name”. Thoughts of Jonestown and other cults were running through my mind as I watched men and women willingly debase themselves. Many of the white women genuinely feel guilty about their privilege because they never worked a day in their life. Kneeling in submission while reverently repeating anti-police affirmations and apologizing for being white was a form of expiation, an atonement ritual. For these spoiled hypocritical women, the BLM protest was a method for them to assuage their guilt for having black women clean their toilets and take care of their elderly parents. The largest part of the crowd were high school and college students who have been taught to hate their country, schooled in revisionist history, made to feel shame for being white and conditioned to disrespect the police.

These men, women and students are the result of years of indoctrination by academia, the media, radical Marxist and black nationalist organizations whose primary strategy is to make white people, corporations and the entire next generation feel guilty for their ‘white privilege’. BLM’s goal is power, money and a totalitarian revolution. It may be one of the biggest shake downs in American history.

The BLM organizers stood in front of the small Yardley Borough Municipal Hall that houses the towns offices, post office, police department and public meeting room. Although the protests were along the entire length of Main Street, they chose to make their stand in front of the town Hall to symbolically challenge local government. It was there that BLM organizers led the humiliation ritual where white townsfolk kneeled before them. They seemed to take pleasure in degrading the white residents of Yardley. Who is oppressing whom? The submissive town folk bowing to them had the blissful look that all brainwashed useful idiots have right up until they realize they have been conned.

Full Story

Ticked@TinselTown

Anyone who would do this, allow themselves to be manipulated and bullied in this way, to humiliate themselves, is beyond my understanding.

This kind of thing does not solely reflect on the person, but also their family, for whom they are apparently ALSO apologizing, because without their family, they wouldn't be guilty of being, privileged and white...

And the thought of humiliating my family makes my blood boil; to tacitly accuse them of something they never did and then to 'take the blame' for that by kneeling in front of some stranger?

Nope. 

Even the thought of it makes my jaw clench as I type this.

Although it does make some sense, because clearly these people on their knees are incapable of standing up to anyone given that they have no discernable spine.

• Agree (+1) 1

Holland25

I don't live far from there and I didn't hear about it. It is a very beautiful, historic and somewhat wealthy area. I know there are many conservatives but I am sure there are a  lot of idiot white guilt apologist around. Utterly horrible. I am so proud of my confederate ancestor  and like the war, was not about slavery. What is so troubling is these deluded kids who have been brainwashed. The only black people they see are on television. There are no blacks in Yardley or very few.