To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

1-Year-Old Boy Shot To Death In Stroller Outside Brooklyn Playground: 'When Does This Stop?'

Rate this topic

kestrel

newyork.cbslocal.com

1-Year-Old Boy Shot To Death In Stroller Outside Brooklyn Playground: 'When Does This Stop?'

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A 1-year-old boy was shot to death overnight near a playground in Brooklyn.

Police said the child was sitting in a stroller with a group of people having a barbecue when gunfire erupted.

The boy was identified as 1-year-old Davell Gardner Jr.

Mayor Bill de Blasio held a moment of silence during Monday’s press briefing and said he was “heartbroken” over the violence.

“We’ve got to take resolve out of every situation like this. We can never give up,” he said. “We can never give up on our children, we can never give up on our families, we can never give up on our neighborhoods – no matter how tough it seems.”

“It means the whole community has to be involved,” he added. “It’s never just about police, it has to be community and police together.”

The shooting happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday outside Raymond Bush Playground on Madison Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

Sources tell CBS2 police believe two men ambushed the victims – firing more than 20 rounds and then driving away.

Police said the 1-year-old was shot in the stomach and died at the hospital.

Three adults were also wounded, but were expected to survive.

Community advocate Tony Herbert said he wants to see the NYPD’s Anti-Crime Unit back on the streets.

The Rest Here:

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/07/13/1-year-old-boy-shot-to-death-outside-brooklyn-playground/

USMCforever60

First question, why the HELL was a 1 yr old outside @ 1130 in the evening....oops, what am I saying, of course anyone can be outside and play and run in the street and shoot guns. Except if your white then all bets are off.

Mean while "Big Bird" DeBozo owns this big steaming pile of cow flop. All the press conferences he speaks at only make him look dumber than he already is....if possible.

kestrel
11 minutes ago, USMCforever60 said:

First question, why the HELL was a 1 yr old outside @ 1130 in the evening....oops, what am I saying, of course anyone can be outside and play and run in the street and shoot guns. Except if your white then all bets are off.

Mean while "Big Bird" DeBozo owns this big steaming pile of cow flop. All the press conferences he speaks at only make him look dumber than he already is....if possible.

look dumber than he already is....if possible. Is this even possible?

Kestrel...

ThePatriot

Hmmmmmm.... I wonder if they will riot, burning and looting whatever businesses are left?

Will this black child's life matter enough to them to take to the streets in protest of the killers among them?

• Agree (+1) 1

gravelrash

“It means the whole community has to be involved,” he added. “It’s never just about police, it has to be community and police together.”

F'king backbiter.

kestrel
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

Hmmmmmm.... I wonder if they will riot, burning and looting whatever businesses are left?

Will this black child's life matter enough to them to take to the streets in protest of the killers among them?

No Money?...No Matter!

Kestrel...

Holland25

I am not fazed at all.  I remember working for the phone company and we were in the inner city (Philadelphia). It was my first experience. It was like 2am and the street looked like it was 2pm. strollers, babies walking crawling on the pavement. streets. I was amazed. You see I grew up in a white neighborhood in the 60's, 70's where people, usually dads, worked the next day so the nights were quiet. I am out of compassion sorry. Maybe once these animals kill enough of their own they will see that it is not white people or police. Your enemy is your neighbors in the hood.

• Agree (+1) 2

Magic Rat

No compassion for a one-year-old.  Ooh, dark...

• Best Post (+1) 1

Junto
Posted (edited)

What percentage of my white privilege and systemic racism caused this?  Maybe we should de-fund playgrounds.

Edited by Junto
  • Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

As I have said several times before, it is always the innocent who pay the price for the hubris and incompetency of the politicians who abuse their power by acting to protect their political futures with asinine choices.

And because of systemic racism and entrenched white privilege, and such, these type of events are just "a small price to pay to do the right thing." 

It would be wrong to police the <censored> out of these war zones.  It would be wrong to quit subsidizing broken homes.  It would be wrong to lock up animals who have zero respect for human life and it would be wrong to criticize those who will deflect from and bury this absolute tragedy because it doesn't fit into the narrative.  

It's more important to blame white people, avoid responsibility, burn and loot, than it is to protect and have respect for anyone's life.

Edited by JerryL
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones

It stops when the blacks finally get tired of it. 

• Agree (+1) 2

searcher

The shooters are just about to turn their lives around.......................

Mark

• Haha (+1) 1

Holland25
On 7/13/2020 at 4:28 PM, Magic Rat said:

No compassion for a one-year-old.  Ooh, dark...

Do you think these animals would have compassion for killing your one year old. They're animals. The live like animals and will die like animals. Probably a future BLM terrorist or cop killer--now that's dark.

Magic Rat
2 hours ago, Holland25 said:

Do you think these animals would have compassion for killing your one year old. They're animals. The live like animals and will die like animals. Probably a future BLM terrorist or cop killer--now that's dark.

I don't know.  Unlike you, I can't read minds.  I also don't have the ability to see what a dead baby would have done had he lived.

I'm just not that edgy, I guess.

• Agree (+1) 1

Holland25
20 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

I don't know.  Unlike you, I can't read minds.  I also don't have the ability to see what a dead baby would have done had he lived.

I'm just not that edgy, I guess.

I guess I do have X-Men like powers, I guess your right.