Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

Trump Retweets Chuck Woolery Saying 'Everyone is Lying' About Coronavirus

Rate this topic

Capn'D

Newsweek

Trump Retweets Chuck Woolery Saying 'Everyone is Lying' About Coronavirus

BY EMMA NOLAN ON 7/13/20 AT 8:36 AM 

Talk and game show host Chuck Woolery has sparked anger over a tweet in which he claims Democrats, doctors, and others are lying about COVID-19—but President Donald Trump agrees with him.

The television personality of Wheel of Fortune fame has caused ire on social media for his views on the pandemic, which contradict those of the CDC.

The 79-year-old took to the social media platform on Monday to condemn what he calls "outrageous lies" in a tweet that was retweeted by the President.

"The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying," he said. "The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it's all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I'm sick of it."

The U.S. currently has 3,304,942 confirmed cases of coronavirus as Florida reported more than 15,000 new cases in what is now a daily record for the state.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Coach

Chairman Tsi being a good commie thug started the ball rolling and our left wing traitors  across the board continue to kick it down the road.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ladybird
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Magic Rat said:

Not only is everyone lying, nobody even knows what they are lying about.  

Do you really believe that everyone is lying?

Edited by Ladybird
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot
17 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Do you believe you need a mask to go to out?

Do you believe this virus is novel?

Do you believe social distancing and shut downs are necessary?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

Magic Rat
16 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I believe that people exaggerate.  Especially when dealing in politics.  

However, I do believe that nobody knows how to truly deal with this stuff.  The so-called experts are lying when they say they do.  Otherwise they wouldn't contradict each other or themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Capn'D
1 hour ago, Weaseljd said:

And?  Chuck is right.  I do not see the problem with this.

Just so we're clear, all of the doctors, the media, and the Democratic party are lying but the host of Love Connection (in correctly identified in the article) is right?

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 4

zurg
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

Do you believe this virus is novel?

This is the key question. I would say this is the ONLY question that needs to be answered for now. Because everything flows from it. 

We were told by “everyone” with no hesitation, with full belief, with absolute certainty, that this virus is NOVEL which is THE reason why we have no immunity to it. 

If the recent articles are true from Sweden and Iceland that 4 out of 5 people actually do have some immunity, because the virus is actually not completely novel, the the claim that everyone lied to us is almost 100% true. 

• Agree (+1) 3

gravelrash

Novel? More like scripted.

• Agree (+1) 3

Weaseljd
2 hours ago, Capn'D said:

Just so we're clear, all of the doctors, the media, and the Democratic party are lying but the host of Love Connection (in correctly identified in the article) is right?

OK, maybe not ALL doctors

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Yes. Next trolling question.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

LeansToTheRight
Posted (edited)

Also, are you claiming Chuck Woolery didn’t host Wheel of Fortune for 6 years?

Edited by LeansToTheRight
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
5 hours ago, Capn'D said:

Holy crap, you actually participated in a thread! 

:huh:

• Haha (+1) 3

Howsithangin
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Capn'D said:

You really need to widen your source of reading materials, Chester, if you believe that there is uniform agreement amongst the medical community re the various aspects of the virus itself, and COVID

ETA: Newsweak? Really?   :biglaugh: 
The National Enquirer is better respected. 

it’s down to a pamphlet iin thickness, with articles written by people nobody’s heard of. Heck, you could probably by the whole operation for $50 cash

Edited by Howsithangin
  • Agree (+1) 3

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Weaseljd said:

OK, maybe not ALL doctors

All those who are supporting the paranoia and overblown suppression of standard rights and freedoms, yes, they're lying.

Those who are telling the truth are the ones NOT supporting the paranoia and overblown suppression of standard rights and freedoms.

B) 

Oops - Edited to add - That was supposed to be a response to Capn'D's question, not your answer.

:shrug: 

Edited by MontyPython

Hieronymous
12 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I personally think there are opportunists out there and they exist across the political spectrum, just like with any other "cause".  Further proof that politics ruins everything.

PaleoPatriot

When these "experts" say that you just need to wear a mask or face coverings to stop this, yes they are lying.  The N95 mask is the very bare minimum to begin with and then only if worn correctly.  The little blue faux cotton jobs with the stretchy straps are useless.  The home made cotton jobs are useless.  A bandanna is useless.  As long as the lying experts continue this lie the virus will continue to spread among us, and basic math and science will tell you that positive tests will continue.  For months you could not get a test unless you were showing symptoms.  Now they are testing millions more by random, as the percentage of those testing positive remains steady the total number will rise proportionately.  Basic math.  There is no spike in anything, the percentages remain constant.  Hospitals are designed, financed and built as a result of expected demand, an empty bed does not bring in revenue, therefore the number of beds are not overbuilt.  ICU's are now occupied by elective patients who due to being locked out for months are now very ill.  Infection Fatality Rate is down by 90%.  The demorat governors that sent covid patients into nursing homes have killed off most of those that would be expected to die from the disease.  The radical bums out in the streets rioting, looting and burning are allowed to run loose, but churches must close.  The mortality rate of school age children are near 0.0%, yet the schools have no plans to reopen.  Are they lying, you bet.  If a person dies from a gun shot, tests positive post mortem and then recorded as covid, that's a lie.  The reimbursement rates for a covid patient is higher than otherwise, hospitals are operated as a for profit business.  This whole thing has been one big lie.  On Jan. 21st, 2020 Dr. Fraudci said this virus was nothing to worry about, and repeated that lie until the virus had been established and under advice from the lying experts the country was shut down and the economy was put in the dumpster, where it remains today going on 5 months.  Remember the 15 day to flatten the curve at the beginning.  In order to wreck the country and try and get Joementia elected this lie/hoax has been put on steriods.  Proof, the latest lie, the "spike", bring back the full lockdown, except for the BLM idiots out in the streets.  One last thing.  BLM wants to destroy the western nuclear family structure, what better way than despair by unemployment, schools and churches closed.  What happens to single parents under this burden, can't work, kids can't go to school and daycare is expensive.  In comes the demorat party with their cradle to grave solution.  The people that are behind this hoax should be hung in the public square.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
18 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Yes I do believe that everyone is lying. When you look at the evidence outside the nation. You find that countries that locked nothing down are doing just fine. You are seeing HCQ worked at treating when used aggressively. You see that the people in other nations are sending their kids to school and in school transmission rates are low to non-existent. What you see here on the other hand is fear mongering, inflated numbers of deaths with no counting of those recovered. Hell people get pneumonia and die from it. People get the flu and die from it. People DIE. I went to a natural death last night, NOT COVID related, the day shift had a natural death in the afternoon also no COVID related. People die, it's just part of life.

Taggart Transcontinental
18 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

I believe that people exaggerate.  Especially when dealing in politics.  

However, I do believe that nobody knows how to truly deal with this stuff.  The so-called experts are lying when they say they do.  Otherwise they wouldn't contradict each other or themselves.

I believe Dr. Fau-Chi and the ChICOM's Know everything there is to know about this virus. I believe they paid for it and released it to create havoc before the election.

• Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
17 hours ago, Capn'D said:

Just so we are clear, you worship "experts" because you know they are "experts" and have never been wrong. "experts that claimed DJT would tank the economy were right, experts that claimed DJT would cause a civil war were right? Experts that claimed our capitalist system would destroy the world are right, experts that claim we have 10 - 20 -30 - 100 years left on this planet due to global cooling warming  Climate Change!!! are right? Experts told us Trump is bought and paid for by the Russians, Chinese and Iranians, when in fact all the evidence supports that HRC is owned by Putin, Obama is owned by China, and Biden is owned by China.

Yeah I  will believe a common man over the BS these "experts" claim to believe.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
41 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

I believe Dr. Fau-Chi and the ChICOM's Know everything there is to know about this virus. I believe they paid for it and released it to create havoc before the election.

This with the help of the deep state globalists and democraps especially.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

PaleoPatriot

I don't buy for a second that this whole thing wasn't bought and paid for by Clinton, Soros, Biden, Chicoms, Fauci, RINO's, 90% of the crew at National Review, NPR, the deep state and never Trumpers were all in on the hoax.  Too many things fell into place.  Since before Trump was elected with the spying, phoney Russian crap, Ukraine crap and nothing gets him removed, so the basturds keep trying.  Then out of the blue, a virus, BLM and the lockdowns.  All done to stop Trump from a second term.  God willing this will not work either.  And the demorat party puts up a demented old rich white guy?  Give me a break.  

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

We should all probably wait to see what Greta Thunberg says.

• Haha (+1) 1