To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Capn'D

Game show host retweeted by Trump deletes his account after announcing his son has coronavirus

Rate this topic

Capn'D

The Hill

July 16, 2020 - 12:38 PM EDT

BY JOE CONCHA

Former game show host Chuck Woolery announced Wednesday his son has tested positive for COVID-19, just days after Woolery accused medical professionals and Democrats of lying about the virus in an effort to hurt the economy and President Trump's reelection chances. 

Woolery, who hosted several popular game shows including "Love Connection" and “Wheel of Fortune” and who is a staunch supporter of the president's, has since deleted his Twitter account following the announcement about his son. 

“To further clarify and add perspective, Covid-19 is real and it is here. My son tested positive for the virus, and I feel for of those suffering and especially for those who have lost loved ones," Woolery tweeted before his account disappeared. 

• Confused 1
  • Disagree (-1) 5

USNJIMRET

I don't know anyone who has ever said that the Wuhan flu virus isn't real.
They hype over it is another matter entirely.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
9 minutes ago, CHANG said:

I don’t understand. Why is this story taking up space here? 

Same for the seagull poster. 

• Agree (+1) 4

Magic Rat

Big story!  Can we get Bob Eubanks' reaction to this important item?  I wait with baited breath.

• Haha (+1) 4

Kilmerfan

Twitter has been having problems lately.....The hill just sucks

Kilmerfan

Is Woolery so sure I heard the testing is very inaccurate.

Kilmerfan
1 hour ago, CHANG said:

I don’t understand. Why is this story taking up space here? 

The person who posted the story is a virus.

• Haha (+1) 2

ThePatriot
14 minutes ago, Kilmerfan said:

Is Woolery so sure I heard the testing is very inaccurate.

Yeah, every "diagnoses" of covid19 is suspect because they've been caught lying so often about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if virtually every upper respiratory condition is being "diagnosed" as covid19 these days. 

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

Yeah, every "diagnoses" of covid19 is suspect because they've been caught lying so often about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if virtually every upper respiratory condition is being "diagnosed" as covid19 these days. 

Epstein didn't commit suicide....

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 3

Howsithangin
3 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Kestrel...

Nor will Ghisane Maxwell when she does

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
3 hours ago, USNJIMRET said:

I don't know anyone who has ever said that the Wuhan flu virus isn't real.
They hype over it is another matter entirely.

Exactly. The fact that we've been told LOTS of lies about the 'Ronas doesn't preclude people still getting it, including Woollery's son. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

B) 

• Agree (+1) 2

Kilmerfan
2 hours ago, kestrel said:

Kestrel...

Truth

Kilmerfan
2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Nor will Ghisane Maxwell when she does

More truth

Ticked@TinselTown

Testing positive seems to mean different things to different people...

Taggart Transcontinental
14 hours ago, Capn'D said:

The Hill

BY JOE CONCHA

Former game show host Chuck Woolery announced Wednesday his son has tested positive for COVID-19, just days after Woolery accused medical professionals and Democrats of lying about the virus in an effort to hurt the economy and President Trump's reelection chances. 

Woolery, who hosted several popular game shows including "Love Connection" and “Wheel of Fortune” and who is a staunch supporter of the president's, has since deleted his Twitter account following the announcement about his son. 

“To further clarify and add perspective, Covid-19 is real and it is here. My son tested positive for the virus, and I feel for of those suffering and especially for those who have lost loved ones," Woolery tweeted before his account disappeared. 

The two can be true at the same time. Wuhan is a virus, it can cause problems in some people, just like any other virus. Secondly, our treatment strategy for this virus was wrong at the onset. You generally can be in need of some intervention to help defeat this thing faster. Much like we do if you catch the flu early enough and get a z-pack to beat it down. HCQ and Zinc shut the virus down fast if you get it early, otherwise if you allow the virus to build up it can get ugly. Putting people on ventilators was another bad thing since it destroyed the alveoli in the lungs and stop the transfer of oxygen to the body.

The DNC IS lying about this disease, they are doing so to destroy this economy 1 to hurt Trump and 2 to allow us to beg them to "fix" the economy in their image. This is how marxists turn a successful economy into a slave economy. They get the people to literally BEG for the change. It's happening right now.

Taggart Transcontinental
10 hours ago, kestrel said:

Kestrel...

Maybe Epstein had wuhan? He had a really really violent cough and that caused him to break his neck?

• Haha (+1) 3

RedSoloCup
19 hours ago, Capn'D said:

The Hill

BY JOE CONCHA

:yawn:

RedSoloCup
17 hours ago, Kilmerfan said:

The person who posted the story is a virus.

:biglaugh:

Ladybird
Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2020 at 6:35 PM, Magic Rat said:

Big story!  Can we get Bob Eubanks' reaction to this important item?  I wait with baited breath.

The president felt a game show host musings about the virus were important enough to promote on his twitter.  That's why we're hearing about it.

Edited by Ladybird

Magic Rat
31 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

The president felt a game show host musings about the virus were important enough to promote on his twitter.  That's why we're hearing about it.

I’m hearing about it because you leftists are petty and boring.  Nice try though.

MontyPython
32 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

LOL. Your TDS is showing again. What Woollery said was true, and Trump somehow did something wrong by promoting that truth?

:nuts: