To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat Jones

Chicago Mayor Calls WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany “Karen” – Warns Her to “Watch Your Mouth”

Rate this topic

Ladybird
Posted (edited)

When right wingers bestow the “Karen” title on some woman that did something that irks you, (like complain), it’s not racist, but when a lefty says it, it’s meant as a racial slur.. 

So is it a racial slur when any lefty says it or only black ones? 

Just to be clear, I think the mayors name calling is childish, petty, and beneath the office she’s supposed to represent. Of course Chicago mayors haven’t been known to be  shrinking violets.. 

Edited by Ladybird
  • Disagree (-1) 2

ASE
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ladybird said:

okey dokey! What I read was an angry response to being called a "derelict mayor". But you're saying it's racist.. How interesting.

I'm pretty sure I was called "Karen" once or twice on this board as well. Was that racial too?

I've never thought of a 'karen' as racist, but considering that I've never seen it used on a non-white, it very likely was intended that way.  It is one of these famous 'dog whistles' the left loves to mention. And, the 'karen' comment aside, the mayor clearly was derelict, but since she is in the power seat, it is likely that she rarely gets a dose of 'speaking truth to power' that McEnany is dishing out.

Edited by ASE
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg
19 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

When right wingers bestow the “Karen” title on some woman that did something that irks you, (like complain), it’s not racist, but when a lefty says it, it’s meant as a racial slur.. 

Just to be clear, I think the mayors name calling is childish, petty, and beneath the office she’s supposed to represent. Of course Chicago mayors haven’t been known to be  shrinking violets.. 

Finally!

Welcome to what we deal with ALL THE TIME with the left and the race baiters! 

(You still don’t really understand but the ingredients are starting to collect. You need to start figuring it out. Just be sure to stop by here to ask whether you’re correct, like you just did now. That’s a good girl. As a bonus to your understanding, maybe ask for permission to use certain expressions, and we’ll stop calling you certain names. Cool with ya?) 

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
6 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Yep, it's only racist when a white person does it. I am so glad the left is losing its collective crap right now. People are getting to see what tyranny looks like.

Unfortunately, many are too stupid to realize what they're seeing.

• Agree (+1) 4

Buckwheat Jones
7 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Oh I guess when black folk start saying really dumb things like

https://pulpitandpen.org/2020/07/14/professor-term-low-hanging-fruit-is-a-microaggression-because-it-reminds-blacks-of-lynching/

Then I guess it’s ok if white folk take the same liberties and do you in turn. 

You agree, of course. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Howsithangin
9 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I'll say it again, since you didn't respond the first time. 

It's like the 'n-word'.  Y'all can say it, and that's ok, but we can't, because it's racist.  Same thing

The shoe is on the other foot now.  Explain the former, and you'll have the answer to the latter

• Agree (+1) 4

Confessor
On 7/18/2020 at 8:53 AM, Ladybird said:

okey dokey! What I read was an angry response to being called a "derelict mayor". But you're saying it's racist.. How interesting.

I'm pretty sure I was called "Karen" once or twice on this board as well. Was that racial too?

When did the “N” word become racist?  I hear blacks calling each other that word all the time. 🤔

• Agree (+1) 1

ASE
On 7/18/2020 at 8:07 AM, zurg said:

Finally!

Welcome to what we deal with ALL THE TIME with the left and the race baiters! 

That’s a good girl. 

Yeah... no.

Saying: "That's a good girl." could be construed as a racist remark, and I would recommend an alternate form of verbiage.

zurg
1 hour ago, ASE said:

Yeah... no.

Saying: "That's a good girl." could be construed as a racist remark, and I would recommend an alternate form of verbiage.

Oops. 

(Now I’ll be sure to use it. It’s a teachable moment.) 

JerryL
On 7/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ladybird said:

"Karen" is a racist remark now? When did that happen?

I never really thought about this until now.  But now that I have, I realize that when I think of a "Karen," I do think of a certain type of white woman.  I don't see it as really applying to or fitting a black woman.

So, with that, it is clear to every woke being who can recognize dog whistles and micro-aggressions that the use of the term by a black woman IRT a white woman is a racist remark.

Those are the rules as laid out by progressives, so...you made that bed.