To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

All-Black Armed "Not F**king Around Coalition" Holds Rally in Louisville -- Member Gets Shot When Other Members Start F**king Around #NFAC

Rate this topic

kestrel
Posted (edited)

You shouldn't laugh when folks have a temporary case of the D/A...But DAMN! Just hope this WAS some stupid stuff and not because somebody "Dissed" someone else or stepped on their Nike's

Kestrel...

thegatewaypundit.com

All-Black Armed "Not F**king Around Coalition" Holds Rally in Louisville -- Member Gets Shot When Other Members Start F**king Around #NFAC

By Jim Hoft
Published July 25, 2020 at 12:57pm

Members of all-black and armed Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC) met up in Louisville this weekend. NFAC is holding an armed rally for Breonna Taylor.

The #NFAC has touched down in Louisville, KY…. they want to talk about why #BreonnaTalyor killers are still free✊🏾✊🏾 pic.twitter.com/cW3Z70g8Qf

💕Fluffy_N_Funn💕 (@PrettyKYKitty85) July 25, 2020

The rally was supposed to start at noon.
But then someone got shot accidentally.

So the cops were called in to help.

Appears a shots were fired #NFAC .. maybe accidental? https://t.co/eaPEPU43tB

— Simulation Warlord🇺🇸 (@zerosum24) July 25, 2020

A ‘JUSTICE FOR #BREONNATAYLOR ARMED #MARCH IS PLANNED BY BLACK #NFAC #MILITIAGROUP#LOUISVILLE, KY — The Black NFAC militia group has a planned march in Louisville on Saturday to seek justice for Breonna Taylor, over 6,000 armed members to be present. #blacklivesmatter pic.twitter.com/fz1W1PoMiA

— @DirectDailyNewz (@DirectNewz) July 22, 2020

Michelle said it best.

So apparently members of the all-black “Not F*cking Around Coalition” militia were well, f*cking around, and accidentally shot each other… https://t.co/CYuzaYBxYw

— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) July 25, 2020

LINK:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/black-armed-not-fking-around-coalition-holds-rally-memphis-member-gets-shot-members-start-fking-around/

Edited by kestrel
  • Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

:giggle: 

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg

Their incompetence gives me hope.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

:biglaugh:

I live in Louisville as most here know.

Negligent discharge at Baxter park that hit 3 of the "Not ****ing Around Coalition" which one of them obviously was very much indeed ****ing around with his shotgun and he had blasted a few of his homies. :lol:

One of my co-workers told me that she was going to attend this event today and I told her that she had better not or she'd probably get shot by one of their not so bright members. :shrug:

She told me that among them "it will be one of the safest places to be". :lol3:

The 3%ers counter protest to the NFAC was low, only a dozen showed up for that.

The local news painted the outside agitators NFAC as the good guys and the 3%ers as racist white supremacists.

Note that in all of the news videos that it was all white LMPD and EMS workers that were rescuing these black NFAC assbags.

Wait until I see her Monday. :D

I had a family get together planned today but it was cancelled due to this :bs: as they would have had to drive right through the areas where these "protests" were to occur.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Haha (+1) 2

Natural Selection
10 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

One of my co-workers told me that she was going to attend this event today and I told her that she had better not or she'd probably get shot by one of their not so bright members. :shrug:

Don't expect her to admit you were right. They never do that. You'll probably get an earful of illogical nonsense that has nothing to do with reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Howsithangin
3 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

I live in Louisville as most here know.

Negligent discharge at Baxter park that hit 3 of the "Not ****ing Around Coalition" which one of them obviously was very much indeed ****ing around with his shotgun and he had blasted a few of his homies. :lol:

The 3%ers counter protest to the NFAC was low, only a dozen showed up for that.

The local news painted the outside agitators NFAC as the good guys and the 3%ers as racist white supremacists.

Note that in all of the news videos that it was all white LMPD and EMS workers that were rescuing these black NFAC assbags.

I had a family get together planned today but it was cancelled due to this :bs: as they would have had to drive right through the areas where these "protests" were to occur.

Howsithangin
4 hours ago, zurg said:

Their incompetence gives me hope.

Ever see how half of this bunch hold a pistol? :D   

Should it ever come to it, they'll be mowed down like grass

• Agree (+1) 2

Severian

Dare I say it? Chambered Round, Chambered Round! That's what caused the problem!

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

jr_tex
Posted (edited)

Are these the same guys who where in Atlanta bragging about their vast military experience? 😳

Edited by jr_tex

zurg
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Don't expect her to admit you were right. They never do that. You'll probably get an earful of illogical nonsense that has nothing to do with reality.

I'll take a guess at her response: "Even though my gf got shot, she's in the hospital recovering and will probably live, which is better than if we had not gone there, the police we were protesting against, would not have shown up at the OTHER place we probably might have been at and someone got shot there and died and it probably would have been my gf, so we made the right choice and she's lucky so STFU RNRRW you're FOS."

Edited by zurg
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
7 minutes ago, zurg said:

I'll take a guess at her response: "Even though my gf got shot, she's in the hospital recovering and will probably live, which is better than if we had not gone there, the police we were protesting against, would not have shown up at the OTHER place we probably might have been at and someone got shot there and died and it probably would have been my gf, so we made the right choice and she's lucky so STFU RNRRW you're FOS."

Hat tip to the inventor.

ball-gag.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Severian
2 hours ago, jr_tex said:

Are these the same guys who where in Atlanta bragging about their vast military experience? 😳

Garret troopers.

The leader(!)'s comment was priceless "We had a little accident, it happens." No you f'ing moron, it doesn't just "happen" you are a bunch of idjits. No idea of proper weapon handling protocols, just a bunch of fools who think carrying a firearm and dressing in all black makes them a militia. Well regulated my ass.

• Agree (+1) 2

Junto
5 minutes ago, Severian said:

Garret troopers.

The leader(!)'s comment was priceless "We had a little accident, it happens." No you f'ing moron, it doesn't just "happen" you are a bunch of idjits. No idea of proper weapon handling protocols, just a bunch of fools who think carrying a firearm and dressing in all black makes them a militia. Well regulated my ass.

As corny as the guys carrying the Tiki Torches in my opinion.  No one I know on the right thought those guys with the torches remotely looked cool - any wagers on how many on the left think these guys are all that and a bag of chips?

Ticked@TinselTown

So... since this is a super cereal and righteous organization, I wonder what their version of a Purple Heart will look like? 🤔

kestrel
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

So... since this is a super cereal and righteous organization, I wonder what their version of a Purple Heart will look like? 🤔

This work?

batshitcrazy.jpg

Edited by kestrel
  • Agree (+1) 2