To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Armed BLM protester shot dead by a motorist in Austin was on camera earlier calling critics ‘pu**ies’

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Armed BLM protester shot dead by a motorist in Austin was on camera earlier calling critics ‘pu**ies’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Tom Tillison 

July 26, 2020

Article:

A reportedly armed Black Lives Matter protester in Austin, Texas, was shot dead when the man allegedly approached a vehicle and the motorist opened fire.

The incident took place Saturday night during a protest in the city, as demonstrators marched in the street shutting down traffic.

According to an online account, the armed protester allegedly banged on the back of a  vehicle and the driver got out and fired as many as eight shots.

The incident was captured on FB Live by Hiram Gilberto, and a clip of that video is seen here:

The Austin Police Department, which was on hand and allowing protesters to take control of the streets, took the shooter into custody and the man is cooperating with authorities, according to The Statesman.

“One adult male victim was located with a gunshot wound,” Officer Katrina Ratcliff said, before confirming that the man was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead. “Initial reports indicate that the victim may have been carrying a rifle and approached the suspect vehicle. Suspect was in the vehicle and shot at the victim. Suspect was detained and is cooperating with officers.”

Full Story

• Haha (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Bye

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Howsithangin

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :shrug:

• Agree (+1) 4

Squirrel

So sad , too bad one less thug to worry about. 

• Agree (+1) 4

ThePatriot

Somehow I doubt this will be a lesson to others...

• Agree (+1) 3

Buckwheat Jones
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

First of all, you are not Constitutional carrying a weapon at a protest. Then attacking a person by banging on their vehicle WHILE ARMED will probably get you shot. You come banging on my vehicle you may end up flat. I have no idea what your intent is. We have seen these "antifa" thugs shoot and kill a driver for simply being in a crowd. Time to stop this crap. You want to protest? That's fine, get the permit, and stay where the permit tells you to stay. We had our protest here, no one blocked traffic and no one was hurt OR arrested. It was respectful, peaceful and done right.

Notice the inflammatory headline from the media. "Protestor" was shot.

Not Protestor ARMED WITH AK-47 who struck a drivers vehicle. Oh no that would be too descriptive. Just go with dude walking down the street got capped by Trump supporter.

But he was the brave guardian of the oppressed. And he was gunned down by a brave guardian of the oppressed. Hmmmm...

• Agree (+1) 2

USNRETWIFE

The police (you know, the ones that are supposedly being protested agains) and the mayor are complicit in this also, for allowing the spoiled brats to block the streets.

• Agree (+1) 4

BootsieBets

There was a “protest” in Aurora, Colorado last night about the death of Elijah McClain, a sad event to be sure.  https://abcnews.go.com/US/happened-elijah-mcclain-protests-bring-attention-death/story    However, they were on I-225, closing down traffic and a JEEP drove through.  Don’t yet know why, did he not know there was a bunch of idiots on the highway and was caught in the middle of them, was he deliberately trying to run down people?  Nothing has been released about what he was doing yet.  What happened though, a “protester” had a gun and took a couple of wild shots at the JEEP and shot another “protester”.  Most people here seem to have little sympathy for the “protesters”.  Most want to know what they think they are accomplishing by snarling traffic and making ordinary people angry.  They also think it is just desserts that one of them shot one of their own.

• Agree (+1) 2

Junto

If I went around and picked up 3 of you guys and we drove to someone's property and one of us either shot and killed a property owner, or they shot one of us - all of us would end up charged with at least one felony.  Why don't the Feds come in and charge the whole mob for inciting this death?

But as others have said - if some Antifa punk with a bandanna walks to my car with his rifle and so much as looks at me the wrong way, he's going to get a few hollow points to the dome.  I'll probably run 4 more over and I'll probably call the authorities once I've made it a few counties over.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I guess he tried to approach the wrong pussy. 

:exactly:

I'd like to see a whole lot more of this happening often against these thugs.

People are getting really tired of it and the police being ordered to stand down.

• Agree (+1) 3

zurg

I'm offended that the "protester" was probably not wearing a mask!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Kilmerfan

Fate is very ironic.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

As I mentioned in another thread, since the police are being given stand down orders to allow these thugs to march wherever they want, ARMED, then the civilians will have to take on the role of their own protection.

And these will be the consequences.

The Left decided to make violence a form of communication and Ovomit and his cadre of snakes supported it, so it's about time that we joined the conversation with equal fervor and dedication to getting our point across.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Junto
1 minute ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

As I mentioned in another thread, since the police are being given stand down orders to allow these thugs to march wherever they want, ARMED, then the civilians will have to take on the role of their own protection.

And these will be the consequences.

The Left decided to make violence a form of communication and Ovomit and his cadre of snakes supported it, so it's about time that we joined the conversation with equal fervor and dedication to getting our point across.

When the mob is surrounding your car, your neighborhood or your house - assume the police have been overrun and made ineffective and you are now on your own.  It is literally their job to prevent that scenario in the first place.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
31 minutes ago, Junto said:

When the mob is surrounding your car, your neighborhood or your house - assume the police have been overrun and made ineffective and you are now on your own.  It is literally their job to prevent that scenario in the first place.

Which makes it doubly disappointing when you hear stories where the police are on site and they aren't even trying...

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

Foster: “I guess I picked the wrong day to call someone “pu$$ie”.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1

NH Populist
6 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

:exactly:

I'd like to see a whole lot more of this happening often against these thugs.

People are getting really tired of it and the police being ordered to stand down.

I don't think it'll take many instances like this before these knuckle draggers decide the risk isn't worth the reward.  Their job description didn't include dealing with armed Patriots...

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel

Have we heard yet that he was just turning his life around? Or that he was attending unt and getting a degree to help inner city kids? Or been shown his 9th grade picture in an article titled young child killed?

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Another lefty-free thread