To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Yes America, there is voter fraud. These recent cases prove it.

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

We've been told ad nauseum by our resident leftards that voter fraud doesn't exist, and when factual evidence of multiple incidences are provided, they say the numbers are too low to have any meaningful impact or make the case that it exists in any meaningful way.

ANY TIME that the voting process is corrupted there is an impact on the community and that should not be tolerated.  When voter fraud is discovered, the results of the election should be dismissed and a new vote should be held once they determine where/how the voting was tainted and bypass it.

It CAN be done if people want to maintain the sanctity of the voting process.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Need more ID laws, clearly.

But why do you snowflakes scream and call them racist?

RedSoloCup

I'm against politicos puting obsticles to voting for their personal electoral gain, selling it under falsehoods about voter fraud that supposedly needs to be solved.

Impersonation fraud is very rare and keeping some people from voting because they don't have just the right kind of ID on the day of vote is itself considerably larger problem.

Whats wrong with illegals voting in local elections if it's not against the law?

And how do ID laws solve being on multiple voting rolls?

:biglaugh:

RedSoloCup
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Ridiculous. Voting, unlike alcohol buying, is a fundamental right.

4 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Now do "buying a gun".

Answer the question,  Antontuse. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, RedSoloCup said:

Answer the question,  Antontuse. 

He was schooled and he quickly bailed from the thread.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
6 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Whats wrong with illegals voting in local elections if it's not against the law?

???

What an incredibly stupid question. I mean, the question answers itself. The only thing "wrong" is that there is any place where it isn't illegal for illegals to vote in American elections. No person who isn't an American citizen has any conceivable "right" to vote in any American election.

:nuts: 

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

???

What an incredibly stupid question. I mean, the question answers itself. The only thing "wrong" is that there is any place where it isn't illegal for illegals to vote in American elections. No person who isn't an American citizen has any conceivable "right" to vote in any American election.

Hey stupid, check this out:

San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow noncitizens the chance to vote in a local election

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-san-francisco-election-immigration-20181026-story.html

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

MontyPython
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow noncitizens the chance to vote in a local election

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-san-francisco-election-immigration-20181026-story.html

LOLOLOL. Am I supposed to be "surprised" that in hard-core-leftwing San FranSicko they have conspicuously stupid, anti-American voting laws?

• Agree (+1) 3

AntonToo
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

LOLOLOL. Am I supposed to be "surprised" that in hard-core-leftwing San FranSicko they have conspicuously stupid, anti-American voting laws?

There is nothing "anti-American" about local laws allowing illegals to vote in local matters.

Glad to have taught something today, now take your little lols and emoticons and shove them up your you know what.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 3

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

There is nothing "anti-American" about local laws allowing illegals to vote in local matters.

So you support the idea of letting people who aren't even supposed to be here vote on our policies? :nuts:

Letting non-Americans vote on our policies is anti-American. Do you think any other country would let Americans go there and vote on their policies?

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
51 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Glad to have taught something today, now take your little lols and emoticons and shove them up your you know what.

Again, that is so incredibly stupid it could only come from a leftist like you. OF COURSE it's anti-American to let any NON-American vote in any AMERICAN election, regardless whether local or otherwise. Illegals HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE in the first place, and yet you delude yourself there's nothing wrong with letting them cast votes here? Votes that help to influence local laws and policies??

You are insane.

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
4 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

So you support the idea of letting people who aren't even supposed to be here vote on our policies? :nuts:

Letting non-Americans vote on our policies is anti-American. Do you think any other country would let Americans go there and vote on their policies?

3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Again, that is so incredibly stupid it could only come from a leftist like you. OF COURSE it's anti-American to let any NON-American vote in any AMERICAN election, regardless whether local or otherwise. Illegals HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE in the first place, and yet you delude yourself there's nothing wrong with letting them cast votes here? Votes that help to influence local laws and policies??

You are insane.

It’s a probe by his masters to see what the reaction is. To see if people really object, just somewhat object, are more or less indifferent, or maybe even think there’s a point there somehow. 

I’ll say where my opinion is, Anton. Imagine the strongest opposition possible to your point. Then move further. And further. Until you’re forced up against a marble wall. And crushed into a two-dimensional splat of substance. Which is then used in front of your hospital building as paint, forming the letters N E V E R. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Squirrel

Great so I can come over to your house with 5 of my friends and we get to vote on the house rules and spending? That’s simplified for your simple mind guess what no more spending on pudding pops for the basement. No more spending for any cable other then fox, etc,etc,,,etc. I’m sure you have no problem with that because we will also be living there. Or as an illegal resident do you admit I don’t have those rights? Before you try the but illegals pay taxes guess what me and my 5 friends are going to contribute to household expense also. I’m sure you’d have no issue with that. That’s your open border open voting rights at its lowest level. You can either admit your wrong or say that wouldn’t bother you at all. By the way you can’t back ground check any of us that’s stereo typing. You also can’t call the police that’s the same as using ice. If you don’t like it we just call you a racist and start calling your job demanding they fire your racist ass. 

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL

Sure there is.  People here illegally SHOULDN'T be here at all.  Therefore, they shouldn't be encouraged and enabled in their lawbreaking by allowing them to vote.

Now, if a locality wants to allow legal non-citizens to vote in local elections, that IMHO is a different issue.  

3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

You are insane.

I agree that non-citizens are Constitutionally barred from voting in Federal elections.  However, at the local level a case can be made for legal residents voting.  No case can be made for illegals voting.

And yes, he is certifiably bat guano crazy.

• Agree (+1) 2

Squirrel

Let’s all head to Anton’s house, well his moms house to move in who’s with me. I’m voting for free beer, pizza and guns. Then we can have a household election. My presidential platform is just going to be a lock on the basement door to keep anton down there. But it’s a two sided platform I promise to also eliminate WiFi and computer internet in the basement.

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython
4 hours ago, JerryL said:

Sure there is.  People here illegally SHOULDN'T be here at all.  Therefore, they shouldn't be encouraged and enabled in their lawbreaking by allowing them to vote.

Now, if a locality wants to allow legal non-citizens to vote in local elections, that IMHO is a different issue.  

I agree that non-citizens are Constitutionally barred from voting in Federal elections.  However, at the local level a case can be made for legal residents voting.  No case can be made for illegals voting.

And yes, he is certifiably bat guano crazy.

Exactly. If a person is here legally, even if they aren't an American citizen, a case can be made to allow them to vote on local issues. I personally disagree with such a policy and would oppose its implementation, but at least they're here legally so I concede that a case can be made. But illegals? There simply isn't any excuse or defense for allowing them to vote. Period. They have no right whatsoever to even be here in the first place. Only a full-blown lunatic (like Anton) could "think" otherwise.

(And of course in Anton's case I'm using the word "think" in its broadest possible context...)

;) 

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
4 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Exactly. If a person is here legally, even if they aren't an American citizen, a case can be made to allow them to vote on local issues. I personally disagree with such a policy and would oppose its implementation, but at least they're here legally so I concede that a case can be made. But illegals? There simply isn't any excuse or defense for allowing them to vote. Period. They have no right whatsoever to even be here in the first place. Only a full-blown lunatic (like Anton) could "think" otherwise.

(And of course in Anton's case I'm using the word "think" in its broadest possible context...)

;) 

As would I.  

(Understood.  Sometimes, you have to use words that don't apply, simply because there is no other word to use, and trust that the reader understands the nuance.)

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
14 minutes ago, JerryL said:

As would I.  

(Understood.  Sometimes, you have to use words that don't apply, simply because there is no other word to use, and trust that the reader understands the nuance.)

:thumbsup: 

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
12 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Well, that sure blew up in your face. :lol:

Wile-E-Coyote-explosion.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

He was schooled and he quickly bailed from the thread.

Like a typical leftist weenie. 

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Let’s all head to Anton’s house, well his moms house to move in who’s with me. I’m voting for free beer, pizza and guns. Then we can have a household election. My presidential platform is just going to be a lock on the basement door to keep anton down there. But it’s a two sided platform I promise to also eliminate WiFi and computer internet in the basement.

I'm game!

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:bs:

14 hours ago, MontyPython said:

:exactly:

13 hours ago, MontyPython said:

You are insane.

The cheese slid off his cracker long ago. Of course we have known that all along. 

RedSoloCup

:lol:

Who you calling "stupid", stupid?